JKLU DET 2021 Application form has been released. It is referred to as Design Entrance Test which is conducted by JK Lakshmipat University, Jaipur. This exam is conducted once a year at the university level. JKLU DET is equivalent to a national level admission exam as CEED, UCEED & NID DAT exam. On qualifying for this exam the JK Lakshmipat University provides admission into Bachelor of Design. The JK DET B.Des is a 4-year, full-time program with specializations in Product Design, Interaction Design, and Interdisciplinary Design. The candidates need to go through the complete article to know all about JKLU DET 2021 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, etc.
JKLU DET 2021 Application Form has been released.
JKLU DET 2021 Application Form
JKLU DET Application form 2021 will be out on the official website of the JK Lakshmipat University(JKLU). Before filling the form the candidates must go through the Eligibility Criteria. The candidates can check the details regarding the Application Form below:
- Candidate must apply online on the official website only.
- The aspirants must give the valid email id and mobile number only.
- Multiple forms will lead to rejection of form, hence it is advised to the candidates to fill the form correctly and carefully to get successful registration done.
- Upload the scanned copy of photographs, signature and other documents.
- Candidates must check the application status continuously whether their online application form is received, under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, Rejected with valid reason.
- Application fees will be paid through any of the electronic payment modes or via offline mode.
JKLU DET 2021 Application Fee
The registration fee details for the JK DET is given below. The candidates must check the eligibility criteria details before making the fee payment.
- Online Payment: In online payment of the registration fee, the Candidate can pay the fee using Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit card, Paytm, etc.
- Offline Payment: Candidate can pay the registration fee in offline method with Demand Draft(DD).
Demand Draft should be sent in favour of the Director, JK Lakshmipat University address:
JK Lakshmipat University Near Mahindra SEZ,
P.O. 302 026, Ajmer Road, Mahapura, Rajasthan 302026.
JKLU DET Examination Fee 2021
|General/OBC/SC/ST/Transgender candidates||Rs 600/-|
The application form will be considered complete only once the fee is paid. Once the fee is submitted will not be refunded in any case.
How to Apply for JKLU DET 2021?
The applicants will have to follow steps to fill the application form for the JK Lakshmipat University, Jaipur Design Aptitude Test 2020:
- The aspirants will have to visit the official website " https://applications.jklu.edu.in/
- On the right corner of the home page Apply Now will be given.
- Click on the link the applicants will be redirected to the page where different courses will be mentioned with Apply Now options.
- Click on Apply Now for B.Des. as shown in the image below.
- Fill in the details asked like Name, Email Address, Valid Mobile Number, State, etc. for Registration.
- Login with the User ID and Password to complete the form.
- Upload the scanned images of Photographs and signature and other relevant documents as asked.
- The applicants will have to make the fee payment to complete the registration process.
- Take the printout of the form for future reference.
JKLU DET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check JKLU DET 2021 eligibility before filling the application. Below are some points related to the eligibility criteria for JKLU Design 2021:
- Candidates must have minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% marks for SC/ST Candidates) from a recognized Central/State Board/University Examination across India or from any other country recognized as equivalent to 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Appearing candidates in 10+2 exam can also apply for B.Des 2021.
- The applicants should have appeared in one of the national level design admission tests, such as UCEED (Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design) or NID DAT (National Institute of Design - Design Aptitude Test) held in 2020.
- In case the candidate has not appeared for any national-level design tests, they will have to appear in the JKLU Design Entrance Test (DET) to qualify for the program.
JKLU DET 2021 Admit Card
A link will be provided on the official website to download the Admit Card. Following are the details regarding JKLU DET Admit Card/Hall Ticket:
- JKLU will release the Admit Card for candidates who have successfully registered for the exam.
- Candidates can download admit cards from the official website of JK Lakshmipat University.
- JK Lakshmipat University will also send the admit card by email to the successfully registered candidates at their Email address. Candidates must go through the following steps to download JKLU DET 2021 Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of JK Lakshmipat University.
- Candidates can log in using the username and password.
- Admit card/Admission Ticket will appear. Candidates are advised to download and take print of it.
- Alternatively, candidates can check their mail and click on the link provided to download the admit card.
JKLU DET 2021 Selection Process
Candidates will be chosen on the basis of JKLU Design Aptitude Test and an interview conducted by JKLU. Students with any of valid NID-DAT, CEED and UCEED scores will be exempt from taking the JKLU Design Aptitude Test. Students who have worked on design portfolios are encouraged to carry them at the time of the interview.
JKLU DET 2021 Scholarship
Following are the JKLU scholarship details which will be given to the candidates:
- The Pioneer batch will be given Rs 2,00,000 for the B.Des programme.
- Merit Scholarship (Second Year Onwards): The table below shows the merit scholarship:
|Top 10% of the students||CGPA of 9 & above||Equivalent to 75% of tuition fee|
|Next top 10% of the students||CGPA of 8 but >9||Equivalent to 50% of tuition fee|
Equivalent to the 25% of the tuition fees are awarded to those whose parental income is below Rs 3 lakh per annum but must obtain a CGPA of 7.0 & above.
JKLU DET 2021 Highlights
The JKLU Design highlights 2021 can be seen in the table hereby:
|Exam Name||JKLU DET |
|Full Name||JK Lakshmipat University Design Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||JK Lakshmipat University, Jaipur|
|Level of Exam||University Level|
|Exam Purpose||For admission into Bachelor of design|
|JKLU DET Official website||https://www.jklu.edu.in/|
About JK Lakshmipat University
The JK Lakshmipat University is situated in the Pink city of India i.e. Jaipur, Rajasthan. The JKLU Jaipur was established in the year 2011 with the aim to build the country's most innovative higher education institution, supported by the 125 years old legacy of contributions to nation-building by the JK Organisation. It is located in an area of 30 acres, an environmentally conscious & inviting space designed to help students live, work and play in a setting that is safe, productive and student-centric. The University is inspired by the vision of the JK Laksmipat Organisation's key architect, Lala Lakshmipat Singhania – a visionary, a pioneer, an entrepreneur and a humanitarian.