JNU CEEB 2020 Application Form will be released in the mid of March 2020 on the official website of the National Testing Agency. Candidates can apply for Jawaharlal Nehru University Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology online only. The Application form another than online mode will not be accepted by the authority in any case. JNU CEEB exam is organised at the National level for those seeking to take the admission in Biotechnology courses which are M.Sc. Biotechnology, M. Sc. Agricultural Biotechnology, M. VSc. and M. Tech. Biotechnology. Get the detailed information regarding the JNU CEEB Application Form below in the article.
JNU CEEB 2020 Application Form Dates
The applicants can check the JNU CEEB 2020 Application Form dates below in the table:
Registration Dates for JNU CEEB 2020
|Online Application form start date||Mid of March 2020|
|Last date for form submission||Mid of April 2020|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form ||Third week of April 2020|
|JNU CEEB Exam date||May 2020|
Keep visiting the page to know the updates relating to the JNU CEEB exam
JNU CEEB 2020 Application Form
JNU CEEB 2020 Application form will be available on the official website of the competent authority. Candidates must read the details given below to avoid any mistake while filling the form:
- For Registration, the candidate must apply online on the official website only.
- Fill in the valid details to avoid rejection of form. Like Contact Number and E-mail, Id must be valid as all the information will be sent via SMS and mail by NTA.
- If a candidate will submit more than one Application Form for the same level of Programme, all
his/her Form shall summarily be rejected.
- Upload the scanned copy of photographs, signature and other documents like category certificate (if applicable), PwD certificate (if applicable) in the prescribed format only.
- The candidates must keep the system generated Application Number with safety.
- Candidates must check the application status continuously whether their online application form is received, under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, Rejected with valid reason.
- Application fees will be paid through any of the electronic payment modes or vai e-challan.
Details to be filled in JNU CEEB 2020 Application Form
Below are the list of details which are to be filled in the JNU CEEB 2020 Application Form:
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents’ name, parents’ mobile number, etc.). Please note that the name of the candidate in the online application form must exactly be the same as per the qualifying degree certificate.
- Address for communication (including PIN code).
- Details of the valid Identity Document
- Eligibility degree details like Qualifying Degree Certificate or last semester marks sheet
- College name and address with PIN code.
- Govt Identity Details like Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits)/Election Card (EPIC No.)/Passport number/Ration Card Number/ Bank Account Number/PAN Number/ Other valid Govt Ids.
- Four cities for Centres as per thier preference.
- Net-banking/debit card/credit card details for fee payment.
Documents required to fill the JNU CEEB 2020 Application Form
The candidates will have to attach the following documents while filling the JNU CEEB 2020 Application Form:
- Scanned copy of the Photograph
- Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly. Photo with goggle will not accepted.
- Polaroid and Computer-generated photos are not acceptable.
- File size must be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
- Scanned copy of the Signature
- The candidate should put his full signature on white paper with Black Ink pen and scan for
- File size must be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
JNU CEEB 2020 Application Fee
The aspirants can check the JNU CEEB 2020 Application Fee details below:
JNU CEEB 2020 Registration Fees
|General/OBC/EWS(Economically Weaker Section)||Rs 1000/- + GST|
|SC/ST/PwD/Transgender||Rs 500/- + GST|
|Foreign Nationals||Rs 2880/- + GST|
Fee once paid will be not refunded in any case.
Modes of Payment
- Online - Through Credit/Debit Card/Net-Banking.
- Offline - Applicants can also make the payment through e-challan.
- Payment will be accepted through Syndicate/ICICI Bank.
How to fill the JNU CEEB 2020 Applictaion Form?
In order to appear in JNUEE, the candidates are required to apply online as per procedure detailed below. Application Forms not complying with the instructions are liable to be rejected. Hence, fill the form by following below steps:
Step 1 - Registration
- Visit the JNU CEEB official website.
- Click on the link given " Apply Now" / Apply online.
- Fill the details like Candidate’s Name/ Mother’s Name/ Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and e-mail Address and get registered.
- After filling in all the above details the applicants will get the system generated Application Number.
- Keep it safe for further uses.
Step 2 - Login
- To fill the other details login with the registered ID.
- After that fill in the remaining details like Academic details, Centers, etc.
- Submit the details
Step 3 - Upload the Documents
- Category certificate(if applicable)
Step 4 - Make the Fee payment
- To complete the form submit the applicable fee in an available mode.
Step 5 - After submission of the form get the print out (at least four copies)of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee.
JNU CEEB 2020 Application Correction
The NTA will provide an opportunity for the applicants to make changes in the form once submitted after scrutiny will be done by it. The candidates will be given an opportunity to edit few details only hence, one should be very careful while filling the forms. The Correction Window will be open in April after the successful submission of the forms.
JNU CEEB 2020 Test Centers
The list of cities where exam will be held are given below:
|Name of States||Examination Cities|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|