JSAT 2020 Admit Card will be available on the official website. Jindal Scholastic Aptitude Test is conducted by the O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) to provide admission in various UG programs such as BBA, Integrated BBA, BA (Hons.) etc. The exam five times a year from February to July. Candidates can go through the article below and get all information related to JSAT Admit Card 2020 of how to download, documents required at the time of examination and also the dates of downloading the Hall Ticket.
JSAT 2020 Admit Card
The JSAT 2020 Admit Card will be issued provisionally only for the successfully registered candidates. The candidates can download their hall ticket in the online mode only after their successful registration.
The Candidates are advised to go through following instructions carefully before going for the Examination:
- No candidate will be allowed to enter in the examination centre, on the given Date and Shift other than that allotted to him/her in their hall ticket.
- In case, if a candidate is unable to download Hall Ticket from the website, the candidate should approach the Helpline of OP Jindal Global University.
- The candidates are advised to report at the Examination Centre one hour before the commencement of the examination to avoid any inconvenience before the time.
- Candidates shall not be permitted to enter the Examination Center after the entry will be stopped by the centre at any cost.
- A seat with mentioned roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidates should find and sit on their roll number marked seat only. Any candidate is not allowed to change their room/hall or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
- The candidate should ensure that the question paper available to them is as per his/her opted paper indicated in the Admit Card. In case, the subject of question paper is other than his/her opted paper, the same may be brought to the notice of the Invigilator concerned.
Documents need to be carried for JSAT 2020 examination:
Candidates must bring the following documents on the day of examination at the test centre:
- A printed copy of Admit Card downloaded from the official website.
- Anyone of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired) – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card.
How to Download JSAT 2020 Admit Card Online?
Follow the steps to download theJSAT 2020 Admit card from O.P. Jindal Global University Official Website:
- STEP 1: The candidates need to visit the official website of O.P. Jindal Global University.
- STEP 2: On the homepage, candidates will see the "JSAT 2020" button, click on it.
- STEP 3: Now candidates will see the "Download JSAT 2020 Admit Card" button, click on it.
- STEP 4: A new page will appear and the candidate has to enter their provided admit card and password to download the admit card.
- STEP 5: The Admit card will appear on the screen.
- STEP 6: Candidates have to download and take print of it. The candidates must take an extra print out of their hall ticket for further reference.
Details Mentioned in JSAT 2020 Admit Card
The admit card of JSAT 2020 will have the following information mentioned on it regarding the candidate and exam:
Name of the candidate
Roll number of the candidate
JSAT 2020 exam date and timings
Photograph of the Candidate
Signature of the Candidate
Instructions for the Examination
Possible Issues in Download
There are chances that the candidate faces a problem or issue while downloading the admit card. This may happen due to the various reasons as follows:
- Wrong Credentials - Candidate may be entering his/her wrong credentials - Application number and password. In that case, it is advised to click on the available option of 'forgot password' to retrieve the credentials.
- Rejected Application - O.P. Jindal Global University may have rejected the application due to eligibility issues or other possible mistakes done by the candidate in the application form while submitting.