JSAT 2022 Application Form will be released tentatively in the month of December by O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) at the university level to give admission to the eligible candidates into UG programs such as BBA, Integrated BBA, BA (Hons.) etc. JSAT exam is conducted yearly from February to July month. The candidate can read the below-given article to know more JSAT 2022 Application form in detail.
JSAT 2022 Important dates
Candidate can refer to the below-given table below to stay updated about the various events of the JSAT 2022 entrance exam.
JSAT 2022 Dates
|Application Start Date||To be Announced|
|Last Date to Submit||To be Announced|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be Announced|
|JSAT Exam Dates||To be Announced|
JSAT 2022 Application Form
JSAT 2022 Application form will be made available on the official website.
- Candidate is advised to read the prospectus and instruction form carefully before starting the form filling process
- There will be 3 rounds in the Form filling process. Each round will have a different process.
- The candidate needs to use the credentials they have received in the mail and login into the portal.
- Applicants need to fill in all the details in the application form for the JSAT exam.
- Candidates need to select their preferences for the: course, exam centre, slot etc.
- Then the candidates need to upload their scanned signature and photograph.
- Then the applicant needs to pay the exam fee.
- After that, the candidates need to preview the application form they have filled and made the corrections in the details they have filled if required.
- After that, the candidates need to click on the submit icon.
- Candidate must take the printout of the application form for further process.
JSAT 2022 Application Fee
The applicant needs to pay an amount of Rs. 950/- as application fee to confirm the submission of the JSAT application form.
Mode of Payment
For the payment of the application fee, the only online mode will be available. There will be no offline mode available.
Candidate can pay the Application fee via Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How to fill JSAT 2022 Application Form?
Candidate can check the below-given steps to know the procedure and to avoid mistake in the application form.
Candidate has to register himself with an active email address.
Login details will be emailed to this email account after due verification.
All relevant information will be communicated to this registered email address only.
Step 2: Uploading documents
- Candidate must attach mandatory documents like scanned copies of X Board Scores, XII Scores (if applicable), and their Passport Sized Photograph ready.
- The photograph must be a front-facing profile picture (2 x 2) with a neutral background.
- If acceptable, this photograph may be used to create your University ID, Personal Statement and they must be visible, readable and not password-protected.
- Please keep scanned copies of your relevant documents, a recent 2×2 colour headshot and signature handy for uploading.
- If a candidate has appeared for qualifying examinations and is waiting for examination results, put “Awaited” in the relevant column.
- If the applicant's entrance exam (SAT/ACT/ UGAT/JSAT) score is not available at the time of application, they have to put “Awaited” in the relevant column.
- They must attach relevant documents (certificates, artwork, writing samples, letters of recommendation, etc.) for the extra-curricular section to substantiate their listed activities.
- Then they have to click SUBMIT at the end, after the payment of the application fee and complete the form.
- An Online Application Number will be displayed when successfully submit the online form by making the payment.
- Candidate can use this Application Number as a reference when they want to communicate with authority.
Step 3: Personal Statement (At least 300 Words)
All candidates need to submit a personal statement. This is a short reflective piece where they can get a chance to tell the authority a bit more about themselves and what they think the Admissions and Faculty teams need to know about them. While there is no preferred format, the personal statement can give the reader a good sense of personality and who you are. It must not be specific to a programme.
If a candidate applies for multiple programmes, his statement will transfer to his new application. There is no need to submit a second personal statement.
Step 4: Supplemental Questions
For each programme, the candidate will be asked to answer at least three additional questions. This is a chance for them to describe their interest in the programme there are applying to in more detail. Some programmes may allow them to provide websites, blogs, and portfolios as part of their application.
If they apply for multiple programmes, they will have a different set of supplemental questions for each programme.
Step 5: X Board and/or XII Board Scores
Candidate is asked to upload their X Board Scores (or equivalent).
- Candidate must note that authority will look at an applicant’s scores in totality and consider the broader patterns. One bad score will not be held against them.
- If a candidate is completing XII Board or equivalent, then he will receive a Provisional Offer of Admissions until he submits them to authority. Once they are received, a candidate will receive his Final Offer of Admissions.
JSAT 2022 Admit Card
The JSAT admit card 2022 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidate are advised to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the JSAT 2022 examination centre. Without admit card applicants will not be allowed in the JSAT exam hall