Kerala PG Nursing 2021 Application Form will be released in July 2021 tentatively by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Government of Kerala. It is also known as Kerala Post Graduate courses in Nursing 2021. The candidates will be enrolled in the M.Sc Nursing course in colleges of Kerala State. This exam is conducted annually each year at the State Level. The candidates must hold B.Sc in Nursing/Post B.Sc Nursing in order to apply for PG nursing entrance exam. Also, the candidates willing to apply for this course must go through the complete article to know further about Kerala PG Nursing 2021 Application Form.
Kerala PG Nursing 2021 Application Form Dates
Following are the dates related to Kerala PG Nursing 2021 Application Form
|Application start date||July 2021|
|Application last date||July 2021|
Kerala PG Nursing 2021 Application Form
All the candidates (including Service Quota) seeking admission to the course must apply online through the official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations as the Kerala PG Nursing 2021 application form will be made available on the website.
- The candidate must follow the following steps for the online submission of application and all the steps are mandatory.
- The Candidates must complete all steps and are advised to keep a softcopy or printout of the application for future reference.
- The aspirant must Register themselves before filling the registration form of Kerala PG Nursing.
- The process is onetime online process during which the applicant will get a system generated
- The applicants must give the necessary basic data and create a strong password during the registration process.
After the registration process, the candidate can fill the application form.
- The candidate is advised to fill the registration form carefully as No modification will be possible after the Final submission.
- The aspirant had to upload the documents as prescribed by the authority.
- The applicant has to submit the application form fee as the last step to confirm the submission of the registration form.
Certificates /Documents to be uploaded in the Online Registration form
Following documents to be uploaded at the time of PG Nursing Kerala Registration Form filling:
- Nativity Proof
- Certificates obtained from Tahsildar for verification of category in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in the prescribed format.
- Officer for community reservation/fee concession claims within the case of SEBC/OEC candidates.
- Non-Creamy Layer/Community and Income Certificates from the Village Officer-involved within the prescribed format.
- Inter-Caste marriage certificate :
a) The applicant who is a child of Inter-Caste married couple of whom one is SC/ST, need to upload Inter-Caste marriage Certificate issued by Tahsildar.
b) The Candidate who is a child of Inter- Cast married couple with either of the parents belonging to a community included in SEBC need to upload Non-Creamy Layer certificate specifying the community of the candidate from the Village Officer.
- Registration certificate from State Nursing Council.
- Pass certificate of the B Sc Nursing Degree.
- Attested copy of General Nursing and Midwifery Course, +2 Certificates with Science Subjects
and Post Basic B.SC Nursing Degree / Pass certificates (regular course).
- Attested copy of Internship Certificate/Experience Certificate(s)
- Certificate to prove age.