Kerala Polytechnic Admission 2021 Application Form will be released on 08 October 2021 tentatively. Before completing the application form, applicants must verify that they fall under the eligibility requirement set by the Technical Education Directorate for different courses.The official body of Kerala Polytechnic is the Department of Technical Education, Kerala. Admissions will be given on the basis of the marks obtained in the 10th and 12th class board examinations by the candidates. In order to learn more about the Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2021, read this full article.
Kerala Polytechnic Admssion 2021 Application Form Dates
Kerala Polytechnic 2021 Application Form dates are mentioned in the below table.
Events and Dates of Kerala Polytechnic 2021 Application Form
|Kerala Polytechnic 2021 Application date ||08 October 2021|
|Kerala Polytechnic 2021 Application Last date ||19 October 2021|
All the mentioned dates are tentative and are taken from the previous year.
Instructions for Kerala Polytechnic Admission Application form 2021
Instructions for Kerala Polytechnic application form 2021 are listed below.
- Applicants are required to enter their correct personal information , i.e. name, address.
- The contact number and e-mail ID issued by the applicant at the time of submission must be used. These touch detilas will be used by the authorities to communicate with the candidates in future.
- After making the payment of the fee for further use, candidates must take two-three print outs of the application form.
Documents needed to fill Kerala Polytechnic Admission Application Form 2021
Following are the Documents required to fill Kerala Polytechnic application form 2021 .
- Marksheet of Candidate's 10th and 12th class.
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhar card
- Domicile Certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Nativity Certificate
How to fill Kerala Polytechnic Admission Application Form 2021?
The following are the steps which the candidates must follow the given below steps to fill the Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2021.
- Step 1. Registration
- At first, the candidates have to visit the official website of Kerala University.
- Then the candidates have to register themselves for Kerala Polytechnic 2021.
- Step 2. Filling of Kerala Polytechnic Application form
- Then the candidates have to go the Application form page.
- Now all the candidates are asked to fill all the asked details i.e personal details, contact details.
- Step 3. Uploading of documents
Candidates are then asked to upload all the documentation needed in order to submit the application form. The document format is listed below.
- The scanned copy of the picture must be in jpg format, varying from 10 to 100 KB, 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) in size.
- The scanned copy of the signature must be 3 to 30 KB in jpg format and 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height) in size.
- Step 4. Payment of Fees
Now the candidates have to pay the fee of the application form. The fee structure of Kerala Polytechnic application form 2020 is mentioned below.
|General ||Rs 150/-|
|SC or ST||Rs 75/-|
The payment of the fee of Application form is to be paid online through using any of these methods:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net banking
- Step 5. Submission of Application form
- the Application form is submitted, After making the successful payment of the Application form,
- The candidates must take the print out of the Application form for future use.
Kerala Polytechnic 2021 Correction of Application form
Kerala Polytechnic 2021 should be filled with proper attention and after that, it must be submitted before proofreading. However, Kerala University also provides the facility of correction in the application form of Kerala Polytechnic. The candidates can correct any mistake in the Application form till 22nd June 2020 (Tentative). As per the information of last year, candidates will be allowed to make changes in Candidate's name, Father's and Mother's Name, Date of birth, Category, Differently abled category, Paper opted, Subject for Paper – II, First choice of Centre, Address of correspondence and the name of the Institution/ College/ University from where he/she has obtained his/her education etc. The changes will be done in online mode only.