Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2020 has been released on 06 August 2020. The candidates can apply until 17 August 2020. Department of Technical Education, Kerala is the official body of Kerala Polytechnic. The admissions will be offered on the basis of marks obtained by the students in the Class 10th and 12th board exams. Read this complete article to know more about Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2020.
- The authority has released Kerala Polytechnic 2020 application form on 06 August 2020.
Kerala Polytechnic 2020 Important Dates
Kerala Polytechnic 2020 Important dates are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and Dates of Kerala Polytechnic 2020
|Kerala Polytechnic Application date 2020 Start date||06 August 2020|
|Kerala Polytechnic Application Last date 2020||17 August 2020|
|Closing of re-option or correction of applications ||20 August 2020|
All the mentioned dates are tentative and are taken from the previous year.
Instructions for Kerala Polytechnic Application form 2020
Instructions for Kerala Polytechnic application form 2020 are listed below.
- Candidates must enter their correct personal details i.e the name, address.
- The contact number and e-mail id which candidate gives at the time of Application form must be in use. The authorities will use these contact detilas in future to interact with the candidates.
- Candidates must take two-three print outs of the application form after making the payment of the fee for further use.
Documents needed to fill Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2020
Documents needed to fill Kerala Polytechnic application form 2020 are listed below.
- Marksheet of Candidate's 10th and 12th class.
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhar card
- Domicile Certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Nativity Certificate
How to fill Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2020?
The following are the steps which the candidates must follow the given below steps to fill the Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2020.
Step 1. Registration
- At first, the candidates have to visit the official website of Kerala University.
- Then the candidates have to register themselves for Kerala Polytechnic 2020.
Step 2. Filling of Kerala Polytechnic Application form
- Then the candidates have to go the Application form page.
- Now all the candidates are asked to fill all the asked details i.e personal details, contact details.
Step 3. Uploading of documents
After this, candidates are asked to upload all the asked documents to submit the application form. The format of documents is mentioned below.
- Scanned copy of photograph must be in jpg format with range 10 to 100 KB with dimension 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- Scanned copy of the signature must be in jpg format of 3 to 30 KB of with dimension 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height).
Step 4. Payment of Fees
Now the candidates have to pay the fee of the application form. The fee structure of Kerala Polytechnic application form 2020 is mentioned below.
|General ||Rs 150/-|
|SC or ST||Rs 75/-|
The payment of the fee of Application form is to be paid online through using any of these methods:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net banking
Step 5. Submission of Application form
- After making the successful payment of the Application form, the Application form is submitted.
- The candidates must take the print out of the Application form for future use.
Kerala Polytechnic 2020 Correction of Application form
Kerala Polytechnic 2020 should be filled with proper attention and after that, it must be submitted before proofreading. However, Kerala University also provides the facility of correction in the application form of Kerala Polytechnic. The candidates can correct any mistake in the Application form till 22nd June 2020 (Tentative). As per the information of last year, candidates will be allowed to make changes in Candidate's name, Father's and Mother's Name, Date of birth, Category, Differently abled category, Paper opted, Subject for Paper – II, First choice of Centre, Address of correspondence and the name of the Institution/ College/ University from where he/she has obtained his/her education etc. The changes will be done in online mode only.