MAH M.Ed CET Admit card 2020 has been delayed in releasing due to Covid-19 pandemic. Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET Cell) will release the Maharashtra M.Ed CET admit card 2020 at the official website mahacet.org. Those candidates who have successfully registered themselves can download the admit card from the Official website. An intimation to the candidates regarding MHA M.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card will be sent via mail or SMS. The candidates can login with the registration number etc to download the admit card. Without admit card, no entry will be granted in the examination hall. Candidates have to affix his/her photograph same as registration on the admit card. For more details regarding MAH M.Ed CET Admit card 2020, candidates can read the article below.
- The MAH M.Ed CET Exam has been postponed due to Covid-19 pandemic.
MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can take note at the list of important dates below.
|MAH M.Ed CET 2020||Dates|
|Issuance of Admit Card|02 May 2020
|MAH M.Ed CET 2020 exam date|26 May 2020 24 Jul 2020
|Declaration of Result|11 Jun 2020
General Instructions for Admit Card
The Admit card for MAH M.Ed CET will be released through Online mode. Candidates must ensure that they follow the instructions carefully.
- The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the Official website.
- The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to their satisfying the eligibility conditions.
- No admit card will be issued to the candidates with the incomplete application form.
- The candidate has to appear for the Examination at the given Centre strictly as per the Date and Shift (Timing) indicated on the Admit Card.
- Candidate has to paste the original photo on the admit card and having signature of the candidate.
- The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the Admit Card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
Note: If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Hall Ticket and Photo Identity Proof, the candidate will not be allowed toappear for the Examination. In case of candidates who changed their name will be allowed only if they produce Gazette Notification./ their Original Marriage Certificate/ Affidavit in Original.
Documents to bring at the MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Exam Centre
Candidate appearing for the entrance test need to bring the following documents:
- A hardcopy of the Admit card
- Original Photo Identity Proof such as:
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voters ID Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo-identity proof issued by the Gazetted officer on official letter head along with the photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by the People’s Representative on the official letter head along with photograph
- Valid recent identity card issued by the recognized college/ university, Aadhar Card with Candidate’s photograph
- E-Aadhar Card
- Original Employee Identity Card with Photograph
- Original Identity card issued by recognized College/Department of University
- Original Hall Ticket/Admit Card with Candidate’s Photograph issued for the Board/ University
Things not to bring at the Exam Centre
Candidates must ensure that they do not have to bring the following things mentioned below with them. If anyone is caught with such things they will be disqualified from the exam.
- Mobile Phones
- Extra papers
- Any other electronic communication device
- Bags etc.
How to Download MAH M.Ed CET Admit Card 2020?
Candidates would be given the intimation of admit card release either through Mail or SMS. The candidate is required to use i) Registration Number/ Roll No, ii) Pass-word/ Date of Birth for downloading the Hall Ticket. Candidates have to following steps to download the admit card as given below.
- Step 1 – Go to the official website and click on the direct link to login.
- Step 2 – Enter Registration Number and Password in the specified fields.
- Step 3 – Submit the details and then click on the download hall ticket option.
- Step 4 – The admit card will appear on the screen. Download and take print out of the admit card and affix the photograph on it.
Details Present In Admit Card
The candidates can check the following details present on the admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Photograph box to paste the photograph
- Signature of the candidate
- Date and timings of the exam
- Examination venue
MAH M.Ed CET Exam Pattern 2020
The MAH M.Ed CET Examination will be taken through CBT (Computer Based Test ) mode. The examination will be for a duration of 90 minutes and will be in the form of MCQ's. The paper willl be conducted in English and Marathi medium both. For each correct marks candidates will be awarded +1 marks and will have no negative marking. The paper will be of total 100 marks with 20 marks each for every 5 sections. The syllabus of the exam is mainly from Educational Philosophy- and Educational Sociology, Educational Psychology, Educational Evaluation and Educational Statistics etc.
About MAH M.Ed CET
In the state of Maharashtra, admission in Masters of Education (M.Ed) is granted on the basis of MAH M.Ed common entrance test. MAH M.Ed CET is a state level entrance exam, which is conducted in online mode. Candidates who will qualify the exam are called for centralized admission process. Through it and on the basis of merit in the exam candidates are granted admission into Government College of Education, All Government Aided Colleges, All University Departments, etc.