Maharashtra M.Ed CET Application Form 2021 will be released by State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET Cell), Maharashtra. Those candidates who want to seek admission in the full-time M.Ed program can fill the application form. Those who have completed graduation B.A./B.Ed./ B.Sc.-B.Ed.(Four Year Integrated Course)/B.El.Ed or in D.El.Ed can apply for Maha M.Ed CET 2021. For applying for the exam candidates have to fill an application form along with the application fees. Candidates can make a registration and then fill the application form. For more details regarding the MAH M.Ed CET Application form, fees, etc. candidates can read the article below.
MAH M.Ed CET Application Form 2021 Dates
Candidates can take a look at all the important dates mentioned below and proceed in the following way.
|MAH M.Ed CET 2021||Dates (tentative)|
|Online Registration for MAH-M.Ed. CET-2021 begins from||March 2021|
|Last date for submitting the online application||April 2021|
MAH M.Ed CET Application Form 2021
Candidates must note that they follow these general instructions given below before registering for the MAH M.Ed CET Application form.
- The candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria for the exam and then fill the application form.
- Before filling the application form, scan the photographs and signatures ensuring that both the photograph and signature with given jpg.
- It is a must for the candidates to do the registration with a valid email id and mobile number.
- If in some cases the candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail id, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID and Mobile No before applying online and must maintain that e-mail account and mobile no-till the process is over.
- The application fees and bank transaction charges will be borne by the candidates.
Documents Required to fill MAH M.Ed CET Application form 2021
Candidates must be ready with the following documents to be uploaded while filling M.Ed CET Application form.
- Valid Email Id
- Valid Mobile number
- SSC/HSC/Degree or Certificate/Marksheets
- Credit Card/Debit Card (for Payment)
- Scanned Photograph (20kb-50kb.)
- Scanned Signature (10kb-20kb)
- The photograph uploaded must be a recent and colored one and must be passport size.
- In the photograph, candidates must not wear Caps, Hats, and Dark Glasses.
- The signature must be done on white paper with a Black Ink pen and then the signature image must be uploaded.
- The signature must not be in Capital Letters.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
How to apply for MAH M.Ed CET Application form?
Candidates can follow the steps below for applying or registering in the application form.
- Step 1- Navigate to the " MAH CET Official Website"
- Step 2- Go to the link of MAH CET for PG Programmes 2021.
- Step 3- Click on that, that will take you to the page.
- Step 4-Click on the MAH M.Ed. 2020 Application Link
- Step 5-Click here for New Registration.
- Step 6- Already registered candidates can log in with the registered details.
- Step 7- Then, Fill in the other required details in the online application form such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Communication Details, etc.
- Step 8-Upload photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Step 9-Make the payment of the application fee as per the ways given in the portal.
- Step 10- Submit the form and take out the printout of the application form and e - receipt for further admission process.
Details to be Filled in MAH M.Ed CET 2021 Application Form
Candidates are required to fill the mentioned below basic details in the MAH M.Ed CET 2021 Application Form:
- Full Name
- Social Category
- Domicile of Maharashtra
- Any type of Disability
- Subtype of Disability
- District of the Candidate
- Centre of Examination Preferences
- Home State
- Date of Birth
- Born in Maharashtra status
- Do you need compensatory time at the time of examination?
- Do you have a Valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate?
- State from where Graduation Degree / Diploma in D.EI.Ed is completed
The Application Fees for CET is needed to be paid in On-Line Mode only. Candidates can check the Category - wise application fee to be paid at the time of registration from the table below:
|Categories||Examination Fee Charges|
|Candidates from Outside Maharashtra State(OMS), Open Category candidates from Maharashtra State, and J&K Migrant candidates.||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State of Backward class Categories (SC, ST, VJ/DT(A), NT-1 (-B) NT-2 (-C), NT-3(-D), OBC, and SBC Categories||Rs. 800/-|
Mode of Payment
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro). Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet.
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
- There will be two separate links for uploading photographs and Signature.
- Click on the respective link "Upload Photograph/ Upload Signature".
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photo/Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the ‘Open’/'Upload' button
- And then upload the documents.
MAH CET Test Centres
MAH-M.Ed. CET 2021 will be conducted in the Selected Cities in Maharashtra State. Candidates have to give 3 choices of priority as per their preferences. The cities in which MAH-M.Ed. CET 2021 will be conducted are designated as “Centers” for the CET. The examination will be conducted On-Line at Venues given in the respective Hall ticket. A candidate appearing for CET shall give his/her preference for the Centre, however, the Authority reserves the right to allocate the Centre and Venue and may change at any time. There will be no request filed for the change in examination centers once closed and submitted.
MAH M.Ed CET Admit Card 2021
The Admit Card of MAH M.Ed CET 2021 will be available online on the official website. Intimations for downloading Hall Ticket will also be sent through E-mail/SMS. Candidates can download the admit card by entering the Registration Number and Date of Birth in the login. The MAH M.Ed CET 2021 Admit Card will carry the important information related to the exam such as the date, time, and venue of the examination. Candidates must carry the hardcopy of admit card along with valid id proof at the time of the exam. Without showing these documents, candidates are not be allowed to sit for the entrance exam.
About State Common Entrance Test Cell
State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) under Admission Regulatory Authority (ARA) is established by the Government of Maharashtra. It is established as per Section 10 to regulate admissions in Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions, Government College of Education, All Government Aided Colleges, and in Self-Financed Government, etc. For admission, CET Cell conducts a common entrance exam at the state level for various Medical Education, Technical Education, and Higher Education courses.