Maharashtra M.Ed CET Application Form 2020 has been extended till 08 September 2020. The online registration has begun from 07 September 2020. State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET Cell) released Maharastra M.Ed CET Application Form at mahacet.org. Those candidates who want to seek admission in full time M.Ed programme can fill the application form. hose who have completed graduation B.A./B.Ed./ B.Sc.-B.Ed.(Four Year Integrated Course)/B.El.Ed or in D.El.Ed can apply for Maha M.Ed CET 2020. For applying for the exam candidtes have to fill an application form along with the application fees. Candidates can make a registration and then fill the application form. For more details regarding MAH M.Ed CET Application form, fees etc. candidates can read the article below.
- The last date to fill the Mah CET Application form is till 08 September 2020.
MAH M.Ed CET Important Dates 2020
Candidates can take alook at all the important dates mentioned below and proceed in the following way.
|MAH M.Ed CET 2020||Dates|
|Online Registration for MAH-M.Ed. CET-2020 begins from|17 Mar 07 Sep 2020
|Last date for submitting the online application|20 May 2020 30 May 08 Jun 08 Sep 2020
|Issuance of Admit Card|02 May 2020
|MAH M.Ed CET Exam Date||To be announced |
MAH M.Ed CET Application Form 2020
Candidates must note that they follow these general instructions given below before registering for MAH M.Ed CET Application form.
- The application form will be re opened again from 07 September 2020.
- The candidates are advised to read the eligibilty criteria for the exam and then fill the application form.
- Before filling the application form, Scan the photographs and signatures ensuring that both the photograph and signature with given jpg.
- It is must for the candidates to do the registration with a valid e mail id and mobile number.
- If in some case the candidate does not have the valid personal e-mail id, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID and Mobile No before applying on line and must maintain that e-mail account and mobile no till the process is over.
- The application fees and bank transaction charges will be borne by the candidates.
Documents Required to fill MAH M.Ed CET Application form 2020
Candidates must be ready with the following documents to be uploaded while filling M.Ed CET Application form.
- Valid Email Id
- Valid Mobile number
- SSC/HSC/Degree or Certificate/Marksheets
- Credit Card/Debit Card (for Payment)
- Scanned Photograph (20kb-50kb.)
- Scanned Signature (10kb-20kb)
- The photograph uploaded must be a recent and coloured one and must be passport size.
- In the photograph, candidates must not wear Caps, Hats and Dark Glasses.
- The signature must be done on white paper with Black Ink pen and then the signature image must be uploaded.
- The signature must not be in Capital Letters.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
How to apply for MAH M.Ed CET Application form?
Candidates can follow the steps below for applying or registering in the application form.
- Step 1- Navigate to the " MAH CET Official Website"
- Step 2- Go to the link of MAH CET for PG Programmes 2020-2021.
- Step 3- Click on that, that will take you to the page.
- Step 4-Click on the MAH M.Ed. 2020 Application Link
- Step 5-Click here for New Registration.
- Step 6- Already registered candidates can login with the registered details.
- Step 7- Then, Fill in the other required details in the online application form such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Communication Details, etc.
- Step 8-Upload photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Step 9-Make the payment of the application fee as per the ways given in the portal.
- Step 10- Submit the form and take out the printout of application form and e - receipt for further admission process.
Details to be Filled in MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Application Form
Candidates are required to fill the mentioned below basic details in the MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Application Form:
- Full Name
- Social Category
- Domicile of Maharashtra
- Any type of Disability
- Subtype of Disability
- District of the Candidate
- Centre of Examination Preferences
- Home State
- Date of Birth
- Born in Maharashtra status
- Do you need compensatory time at the time of examination?
- Do you have a Valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate?
- State from where Graduation Degree / Diploma in D.EI.Ed is completed
The Application Fees for CET is needed to be paid in On-Line Mode only. Candidates can check the Category - wise application fee to be paid at the time of registration from the table below:
|Categories||Examination Fee Charges|
|Candidates from Outside Maharashtra State(OMS), Open Category candidates from Maharashtra State and J&K Migrant candidates.||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State of Backward class Categories (SC, ST, VJ/DT(A), NT-1 (-B) NT-2 (-C), NT-3(-D), OBC and SBC Categories||Rs. 800/-|
Mode of Payment
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visisa/MasterCard/Maestro). Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet.
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
- There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the respective link "Upload Photograph/ Upload Signature".
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photo/Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the ‘Open’/'Upload' button
- And then upload the documents.
MAH CET Test Centres
MAH-M.Ed. CET 2020 will be conducted in the Selected Cities in Maharashtra State. Candidates have to give 3 choice of priority as per their preferences. The cities in which MAH-M.Ed. CET 2020 will be conducted are designated as “Centers” for the CET. The examination will be conducted On-Line at Venues given in the respective Hall ticket. A candidate appearing for CET shall give his/her preference for the Centre, however, the Authority reserves the right to allocate the Centre and Venue and may change it any time. There will be no request filed for the change in examination centres once chosed and submitted.
MAH M.Ed CET Admit Card 2020
The Admit Card of MAH M.Ed CET 2020 will be available in online on the official website. Intimations for downloading Hall Ticket will also be sent through E-mail/SMS. Candidates can download the admit card by entering the Registration Number and Date of Birth in the login. The MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card will carry the important information related to the exam such as date, time and venue of the examination. Candidates must carry the hardcopy of admit card along with valid id proof at the time of the exam. Without showing these documents, candidates are not be allowed to sit for the entrance exam.
About State Common Entrance Test Cell
State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) under Admission Regulatory Authority (ARA) is established by the Government of Maharashtra. It is established as per Section 10 to regulate admissions in Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions, Government College of Education, All Government Aided Colleges, and in Self -Financed Government, etc. For admission, CET Cell conducts a common entrance exam at the state level for various Medical Education, Technical Education, and Higher Education courses.