MAH M.HMCT CET 2021 is also known as the Maharashtra Master of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Common Entrance Test will be conducted in June 2021 tentatively by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. It is conducted at the state level annually. Before applying, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for MAH M.HMCT. Candidates can check the below article to know more about MAH M.HMCT 2021 Application form, Eligibility, etc.
MAH M.HMCT CET 2021 Important Dates
The candidates can check the MAH MHMCT CET 2021 exam schedule in the table below.
MAH M.HMCT CET 2021 Dates
|Application Form Released||March 2021|
|Last Date to Application||April 2021|
|Issuance of Hall Ticket||May 2021|
|Exam Date MAH MHMCT CET 2021||June 2021|
|Declaration of Result||July 2021|
Above mentioned dates are Tentative based on the previous year's data, and this page will be updated as soon as official dates are announced by the University.
MAH M.HMCT CET 2021 Application Form
The candidates interested in admission can fill the MAH M.HMCT 2021 Application form
online. The contenders need to scan all documents ready to attach with the application form. Even candidates need to pay the application fee first and then apply for the admissions. For the student, we will update the MHT M.HMCT Admission Schedule 2021 on our web portal. Once the applications are released the candidates will be searching for the applications on various sites. Candidates can follow the below steps to apply for the admissions.
- First, the candidates need to open the official web portal.
- Select the Post Graduate Programmes link on the Admissions tab.
- Click on the M.HMCT Admissions 2021 link.
- The candidates need to select the Online Application link.
- Enter the asked details in the application form.
- Then attach the documents like certificates, photograph, signature, and fee receipt.
- Submit the application form.
- Candidates need to take the print out of the application for further use.
MAH M.HCT CET Application Fees 2021
Candidates must ensure that they pay the application fee as only after the payment the registration process will be completed. Candidates can pay the application fee for Maharashtra M.HMCT 2021 through online mode.
MAH MHMCT CET 2021 Registration Fee
|For Reserved Category, Backward Class Categories [NT(C), NT(D), SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), OBC, SBC] & Persons with Disability||Rs.800/-|
MAH M.HMCT CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The contenders to get admission in hotel management courses need to possess some qualities mentioned by the association. The association has mentioned the educational qualification required for the MAH M.HMCT Admission 2021.
- The candidates should pass the Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from the All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved institutions with 50 % of marks for general category and For 45% mark or all backward class.
- The candidates appearing for final year exams in B.HMCT are eligible to apply for admissions.
MAH M.HMCT CET 2021 Exam Pattern
The candidates who applied for admission need to go through the MAH M.HMCT 2021 Exam Pattern which will be available on the official web portal soon. We will update the exam pattern and syllabus on the web portal. The exam pattern and syllabus will help the applicants to know the topics going to come in the exam. Even candidates who want to know the types of questions asked in admission can go through last year's model papers which are available on the official web portal.
Online Mode – Computer Based Test (CBT)
Paper 1: Mathematics Paper 2:Physics/Chemistry Paper 3: Zoology and Botany
Type of Question
Multiple Choice Questions
Paper 1: 50 Questions Paper 2 and 3: 100 Questions
|Candidates will be awarded two marks for each correct answer. No marks will be deducted for incorrect answers.|
English, Marathi, Urdu
For further clarification, candidates can refer to the table below:
Number of Questions
Food and Beverage Operation
Candidates may check the subject-wise distribution for the exam form above the table and can start preparing accordingly.
MAH M.HMCT CET 2021 Syllabus
Candidates can check the syllabus of MAH M.HMCT 2021 through the below-given information:
- Food and Beverage Operation -
- Food and Service beverage operation
- Inventory control
- Food and Beverage equipment and infrastructure
- Food Production -
- Food production operations
- Indian and international cuisines related terminology
- Hygiene and safety standards
- Kitchen equipment and infrastructure
- Rooms Division -
- Housekeeping and front office operation and related fabrics & textiles
- Planning and designing of a hospitality organization
- Laundry operations and procedures.
- English -
- Word meaning
- Antonyms and synonyms
- Idioms and phrases
- Word spellings
- Hospitality Industry:
- Types of tourism
- Hotel and restaurant brands
- Hospitality terms
- Hospitality related organization and regulatory bodies
MAH M.HMCT CET 2021 Preparation Tips
The candidates can check the below-mentioned point to get some tips about MAH M.HMCT preparation 2021 :
- Plan preparation strategy as per the syllabus of the entrance exam
- Divide the topics and note down the topic in which the candidate is good at and in the second part note down the topics on which he/she needs to focus more. Accordingly, start the preparation.
- Candidates can make a suitable timetable for the preparation for the exam.
- There should be no doubts hence concepts should be cleared.
- Be consistent and try to finish one topic each day
- Practice at least one mock test paper every day to enhance the speed and accuracy level
- Try to remain healthy and sleep for at least 07 - 08 hours a day.
MAH M.HMCT 2021 Admit Card
- The contenders applied for the exam waiting for releasing of the admit card on the official site. But the board will release the Maha M.HMCT CET Hall Ticket 10 days before the exam.
- The contenders may get an admit card in May 2021. The students need to bring the admit card to the examination hall.
- The applicants without hall ticket are allowed to appear for the exam. The admit card is permission given by the association to attend the admission test.
- Even candidates who want to know more details about the admit card visit the official site.
- The applicants get the admit card with the name of the students, exam dates, etc details mentioned on it.
MAH M.HMCET 2021 Result
Candidates may check the Maharashtra M.HMCET result 2021 through the below-given details:
- The authorities will declare the result of MAH HM CET 2021 in online mode.
- Students who appeared for the entrance test could check their MAH HM CET results online by entering their credentials.
- The result will be prepared based on the performance of candidates in the entrance exam.
MAH M.HMCT 2021 Cut Off
Candidates can check the cutoff of Maharashtra M.HMCT 2021 through the given below details:
- The candidates going to attend the exam need to go through the cutoff marks.
- The contenders will get the MAH M.HMCT CET 2020 Expected Cutoff on the official web portal.
- The cutoff marks are minimum passing marks for the admission test.
- The contenders who cross the cutoff marks are eligible for admission.
- The board will release the cutoff marks a few days after the completion of the exam. Even there are different cutoff marks for each category.
- Even candidates to know more details about cut off marks visit the official site.
- The contenders can go through last year's cutoff marks for references. By that, applicants come cutoff marks provided for each category.
MAH M.HMCT 2021 Counselling Process
Candidates can go through the counselling process of M.HMCT exam 2021 through the below-given details:
- The candidates who are shortlisted need to log in to the official site and can check the date for counselling.
- Those who are chosen need to carry their documents such as original mark-sheets and certificates during the counseling.
- If candidates failed in carrying the mentioned documents then admission can lead to cancellation.
MAH M.HMCT 2021 Highlights
Candidates can check the highlights of the Maharashtra Hotel Management exam 2021 through the below-given details:
MAH M.HMCT 2021
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra
Master in Hotel Management & Catering Technology
MAH MHMCT CET Official Website
Mode of Exam
To give admission in Master in Hotel Management & Catering Technology
About MAH M.HMCT 2021
MAH-M.HMCT CET 2021 - Maharashtra Master of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Common Entrance Test acronym as MAH M.HMCT CET is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra for admission to Master of Hotel Management and Catering Technology course in every Government, Aided and Unaided.
About Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra
The Directorate of Technical Education in Maharashtra has been established to ensure that technical institutions catering to Engineering, Architecture, Pharmacy,, and Hotel Management & Catering Technology courses across the State of Maharashtra confirm with the policies, rules, guidelines, and strategies formulated by the Central and State governments.