MAH MHMCT CET 2023 or Maharashtra Master of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Common Entrance Test Application Form will be released on March 2023. Candidates from all over India can appear in this exam but under the specified category. Maharashtra Master of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Common Entrance Test is a state-level examination organized to offer admission in Hotel Management and Catering. The candidate must fulfill all the MAH MHMCT 2023 eligibility criteria to apply for the MAH MHMCT. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the MAH MHMCT application form 2023.
MAH MHMCT CET 2023 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check here all the important MAH MHMCT CET 2023
dates for the application form in the given table below:
Last Date to Application
MAH MHMCT CET 2023 Application Form
The candidate makes sure about all the listed instructions before applying for the MAH MHMCT CET 2023
application form which is given below:
- The candidate can fill out the MAH MHMCT CET exam 2023 online application form on the official website.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to fulfill all the MAH MHMCT CET eligibility criteria to fill out the MAH MHMCT CET 2023 application form.
- The candidate makes sure that they have all the required documents at the time of filling out the application form for successful submission.
- Candidates are advised to fill out the application form properly and must fill all the details correctly in the application form to generate the admit card.
- All the candidates must pay the application form fee for the successful submission of the application form.
- Candidates can't make any changes to the MAH MHMCT CET 2023 application form after the final submission.
Documents Required for the MAH MHMCT CET 2023 Application Form
All the candidates make ensure that they must have all the listed documents while filling the MAH MHMCT CET application form 2023 which are given below:
- Candidate's ID proof for verification like Aadhar card and PAN card.
- Certificate to prove the candidate's age like 10th standard marks sheets/passport.
- Caste/Catagory certificate (if Applicable).
- PwD certificate (If Applicable).
- Nativity Certificate.
- The candidate's recently clicked photograph should be scanned and it must be in jpg/jpeg format.
- The candidate's Signature should be scanned and it must be in jpg/jpeg format.
How to Apply for MAH MHMCT CET 2023 Application Form?
The candidate must follow all the steps to fill the MAH MHMCT CET
online application form successfully which are given below:
- Step 1: Candidate visits the official Website to fill the MAH MHMCT CET online application form.- https://mhmct2021.mahacet.org/
- Step 2: On the main page, select the course to apply for the MAH MHMCT CET 2023 exam.
- Step 3: On the next window, click on the "Apply Online" button.
- Step 4: Candidate must register with the valid ID, Contact Number, registration number, and Password on the registration page.
Note: Candidates are advised to make a unique and strong password.
- Step 5: After filling the registration form, click on the Save & Next button for the complete submission.
Filling the Application Form
- Step 1: Select any three examination centers in the order of preferences.
- Step 2: Fill the application form and the details to fill in the MAH MHMCT CET exam 2021 application form are listed below:
- Candidate's Name
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Contact Number
- Email Number
- Permanent Address
- Academic Records
- Step 3: After filling the application form, click on the Save & Next button, and cleck the complete form again.
- Step 4: After checking the application form, click on the Final Submit button.
- Upload the Documents
Candidate must upload all the mandatory documents in the application form which are listed below:
- Upload Candidate's Photograph & Signature.
- The softcopy of the photograph with the light background in the jpg/jpeg format and the size must be in the range of 20KB to 50KB.
- The softcopy of the signature and the candidate must use either blue or black ink for the signature and upload in the jpg/jpeg format and the size must be in the range of 10KB to 20KB.
Note: Scanned image of signature & photograph must be clear and complete.
- Fees Payment
Candidate must pay the MAH MHMCT CET 2023 application form fee for the final submission otherwise the application number will not generate for the applicant. The application form fee for the MAH MHMCT CET 2023 exam is given in the table below:
MAH MHMCT CET 2023 Application Form Fees
OMS(Outside Maharashtra State)/Open Category Maharashtrian Candidates
Mode of Payment:
Candidate can pay the MAH MHMCT CET
application form fee through the online payment via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc.
- Print MAH MHMCT CET 2023 Application Form Confirmation Page
Candidates are advised to take out the prints of the application form. The applicant makes sure to keep the print of the MAH MHMCT application form safe because the print out will be used during the selection process.