MAH MHMCT CET 2020 Application Form will be conducted by Maharashtra Government(State Common Entrance Test Cell). MAH MHMCT CET 2020 is a state-level examination that is organized to offer the admission of Hotel Management and Catering. MAH MHMCT 2020 Application Form date will be announced. The MAH MHMCT application form is released already on the official website. The MAH MHMCT 2020 examination will be an online CBT mode (Computer Based Test) exam. The candidate must fulfill all the MAH MHMCT 2020 eligibility criteria to apply for the MAH MHMCT application form. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the MAH MHMCT application form 2020.
MAH MHMCT CET Application Form 2020 Important Dates
Candidate can check here all the important MAH MHMCT CET 2020 dates for the application form in the given table below:
|Application Form Released||02 March 2020|
|Last Date to Application||20 May 2020(Extended)|
|Exam Date MAH MHMCT CET 2020||July 2020|
MAH MHMCT CET 2020 Application Form
The candidate makes sure about all the listed instruction before applying for the MAH MHMCT CET 2020 application form which is given below:
- The candidate can fill the MAH MHMCT CET exam 2020 online application form on the official website.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to fulfill all the MAH MHMCT CET eligibility criteria to fill the MAH MHMCT CET 2020 application form.
- The candidate makes sure that they have all the required documents at the time of filling the application form for the successful submission.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form properly and must fill all the details correctly in the application form to generate the MAH MHMCT CET admit card 2020.
- All the candidates must pay the application form fee for the successful submission of the MAH MHMCT CET application form 2020.
- Candidates can't make any changes in the MAH MHMCT CET 2020 application form after the final submission.
Documents Required for the MAH MHMCT CET 2020 Application Form
All the candidate make ensure that they must have all the listed documents while filling the MAH MHMCT CET application form 2020 which are given below:
- Candidate's ID proof for verification like Aadhar card and PAN card.
- Certificate to prove the candidate's age like 10th standard marks sheets/passport.
- Caste/Catagory certificate (if Applicable).
- PwD certificate (If Applicable).
- Nativity Certificate.
- Candidate's recent clicked photograph should be scanned and it must be in jpg/jpeg format.
- Candidate's Signature should be scanned and it must be in jpg/jpeg format.
How to Apply for MAH MHMCT CET 2020 Application Form?
Candidate must follow all the steps to fill the MAH MHMCT CET online application form successfully which are given below:
- Step 1: Candidate visits the MAH MHMCT CET official Website to fill the MAH MHMCT CET online application form.
- Step 2: On the main page, select the course to apply for the MAH MHMCT CET 2020 exam.
- Step 3: On the next window, click on the "Apply Online" button.
- Step 4: Candidate must register with the valid ID, Contact Number, registration number, and Password on the registration page.
Note: Candidates are advised to make a unique and strong password.
- Step 5: After filling the registration form, click on the Save & Next button for the complete submission.
2. Filling the Application Form
- Step 1: Select any three examination centers in the order of preferences.
- Step 2: Fill the application form and the details to fill in the MAH MHMCT CET exam 2020 application form are listed below:
- Candidate's Name
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Contact Number
- Email Number
- Permanent Address
- Academic Records
- Step 3: After filling the application form, click on the Save & Next button, and cleck the complete form again.
- Step 4: After checking the application form, click on the Final Submit button.
3. Upload the Documents
Candidate must upload all the mandatory documents in the application form which are listed below:
- Upload Candidate's Photograph & Signature.
- The softcopy of the photograph with the light background in the jpg/jpeg format and the size must be in the range of 20KB to 50KB.
- The softcopy of the signature and the candidate must use either blue or black ink for the signature and upload in the jpg/jpeg format and the size must be in the range of 10KB to 20KB.
Note: Scanned image of signature & photograph must be clear and complete.
4. Fees Payment
Candidate must pay the MAH MHMCT CET 2020 application form fee for the final submission otherwise the application number will not generate for the applicant. The application form fee for the MAH MHMCT CET 2020 exam is given in the table below:
MAH MHMCT CET 2020 Application Form Fees
|OMS(Outside Maharashtra State)/Open Category Maharashtrian Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST/OBC/SBC/EWS/SEBC/PwD/VJ/DT-NT(A,B,C)(Maharashtrian Candidates)||Rs. 800/-|
Mode of Payment:
Candidate can pay the MAH MHMCT CET application form fee through the online payment via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc.
5. Print MAH MHMCT CET 2020 Application Form Confirmation Page
Candidates are advised to take out the prints of the application form. The applicant makes sure to keep the print of the MAH MHMCT application form safe because the print out will be used during the selection process.