MASCOM Entrance Examination 2020 Application form Last date to submit has been extended to 05 September 2020. Post Graduate Diploma Entrance Examination is conducted by the Manorama School of communication (MASCOM) for admissions into postgraduate courses in print journalism and broadcast journalism. The exam is conducted once every year in the offline mode. Those candidates who hold Bachelor's Degree or appearing can apply through online & offline mode. Candidates can check more details related to MASCOM Entrance Exam 2020 Application Form.
- Last date to fill the MASCOM PG Diploma Application Form has been extended to 05 September 2020 due to unavoidable situation of COVID-19.
MASCOM PG Diploma 2020 Important Dates
The following dates related to MASCOM PG Diploma 2020 Entrance Examination is listed below:
MASCOM PG Diploma Tentative Dates
|Last Date of Application Form||05 September 2020|
Candidates must go through the tentaive dates of MASCOM PG Diploma 2020 Exam.
MASCOM PG Diploma 2020 Application Form
The following are a few particulars about the MASCOM PG Diploma Entrance Examination 2020 application form:
- The application form of MASCOM 2020 can be filled in both the online and offline mode.
- The application form is available on the official website and can be filled directly or can be printed and filled physically.
- Applications for both the courses can be sent but application forms should be individual.
- The offline applications are to be sent through the post.
- In the online applications, candidates have to upload scanned copies of their signature and passport size photograph.
- The application fee also can be paid in both online and offline mode.
- In the online mode, it can be paid through credit or debit cards and internet banking.
- In the offline mode, it can be paid by a Demand Draft.
- In either mode of the application forms, the candidates have to take a printout of the filled-in application form and keep it safe until the admission process completes.
Required Documents to fill MASCOM PG Diploma 2020 Application Form
The following documents are required while filling the MASCOM 2020 application form:
- Marks sheet of class 10th
- Marks sheet of class 12th
- Grade sheets of the qualifying examination
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s photograph
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature
- Details of payment
MASCOM PG Diploma 2020 Application Fee
Mode of payment: The MASCOM 2020 application fee can be paid through in online and offline mode.
Online Mode: The application fee can be paid using credit cards, debit cards, and internet banking.
Offline mode: Candidates can be paid the application fee by issuing a demand draft in favour of MASCOM payable at Kottayam.
MASCOM PG Diploma Application Fee
|General/ OBC (Other Backward Classes)/ Un-Reserved Category||Rs 500/-|
|SC (Schedule Cast)/ ST (Scheduled Tribes)||RS 500/-|
Note Those candidates who are going to be paid fee by offline mode. So they have to make a Demand Draft in favour of MASCOM and payable at Kottayam, Kerala.
How to fill MASCOM PG Diploma 2020 Online Application Form
The following is the step-by-step procedure to fill MASCOM 2020 application form:
First step is to register himself on the official website of the University.
- The candidates have to visit the official website at www.manoramajschool.com.
- Using a valid and working email ID and phone number, the candidates have to register on the website.
- Links for applying to the examinations shall be available.
- Candidates filling the application in the online mode can click on the links to directly proceed.
- Candidates filling the application form in the offline mode have to download to proceed.
Step-2: Filling the application form
There are two modes for filling up the application form:
Filling the application form in ONLINE MODE
For filling the application in the online mode, the candidates have to click on the application links.
- The application form of a particular course shall open.
- Candidates will have to fill their personal as well as educational details in the application form.
- Personal details like name, date of birth, gender, domicile, correspondence and communication details, etc. must be filled.
- Educational details such as details of the qualifying exam must be filled.
- After filling all the details, the candidates have to upload scanned copies of the candidate's passport size photograph and signature.
- Both the copies must in.JPEG format and can have a maximum size of less than 1 MB.
- After uploading the documents, the candidates have to pay the application fee.
- The application fee can be paid in both online and offline mode.
- In online mode, credit cards, debit cards, and internet banking can be used.
- In the offline mode, a DD must be issued in the name of MASCOM, payable at Kottayam.
- After filling the application form, the candidates will have to take printouts of the application form and keep them safe until the admission process gets completed.
- The photocopies of the filled in the application form must be kept safe until the application procedure is completed.
Step-3: Uploading the documents
This is a very crucial step in the application form. So candidates must be kept in mind the following details which are given below:
- The candidates will have to upload scanned photographs and signatures.
- Candidates need to upload a recent colour passport-sized photographs which are less than 1 MB.
- Candidates need to upload a proper signature with blue and black ink only.
- Signatures done in capital letters shall not be acceptable.
Step-4: Fee payment
After filling up all the details, the last step is the fee payment.
- Application fee for all the candidates is the same, which is Rs 500/-.
- Candidates can pay the application fee in both the mode, ONLINE and OFFLINE.
- After the payment of application fee, candidates can print out the confirmation page.
- And keep the confirmation page with itself until the admission, not procedure.
How to fill MASCOM PG Diploma 2020 Offline Application Form
For filling the application form in the offline mode, the printout of the application form must be taken.
- After filling the application form with the personal and educational details mentioned above, the candidates have to affix their photographs.
- A total of three passport-sized photographs are required and candidates will have to affix them wherever required.
- After affixing the photographs, the candidates have to sign the application form in dark blue or black ink.
- The application form should be accompanied by a Demand Draft of INR 500 for one examination and INR 1000 for two examinations in favour of MASCOM payable at Kottayam.
- The filled application form must be sent in the post to the following address:
Kottayam – 686 001,
The application form of MASCOM PG Diploma 2020 once filled cannot be edited. The application forms submitted in the online mode cannot be re-edited. Hence, candidates are advised to fill all the details carefully and check them before submission.
MASCOM PG Diploma 2020 Admit Card
Manorama School of Communication will released admit card for MASCOM Entrance Exam 2020 on the official website. Admit card will be released a few days after the last date of application form submission. It is mandatory that the candidates carry their hall tickets on the day of examination. Candidates without a valid hall ticket will not be allowed to appear in the examination.