Manorama School of Communication also known as MASCOM holds entrance tests for individuals interested in its journalism programmes. The college provides both print and broadcast journalism studies at postgraduate level. Although the MASCOM is a state-level admission test, it has exam centres all throughout India. Candidates from all around India can submit an application to the MASCOM Entrance Exam-based PG diploma programmes. Pupils should keep in mind, however, that each course has a maximum of 30 students.
MASCOM Entrance Exam 2022 will be conducted in the month of August by Manorama School of Communication for admission into Postgraduate Diploma Courses in Print Journalism and Broadcast Journalism. Manorama School of Communication Entrance Exam for PG Diploma is conducted yearly at University Level. Those having a bachelor's degree awarded by a recognized university and students who have appeared/are appearing for final year/semester examination of their bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply. Candidates need to keep in mind that the seat intake is only 30. The candidates can go through the complete article to know all about the MASCOM Entrance Exam 2022.
MASCOM 2022 Application Form
- Candidates can review the following information about the application form:
- Candidates must first register for the MASCOM Entrance Exam 2022.
- Fill out the user registration form with all of your personal information, qualifications, and grades.
- Candidates must provide a valid e-mail address and phone number.
- Aspirants' latest scanned image and signature will be uploaded in JPG/JPEG format.
MASCOM 2022 Registration Process
Given below are the steps that need to be followed during MASCOM Entrance Exam 2022 Admission Process:
The steps to apply for the MASCOM Admission Exam 2022 are as follows:
Step 1: Fill out an application for the MASCOM Entrance Exam.
- Candidates must go to the college's official website and click on the 'Apply Online' link to register for MASCOM online.
- Candidates who wish to register for MASCOM 2022 through the offline method must send a demand draught (DD) in favour of MASCOM, payable at Kottayam, Kerala, along with a request for the application form and prospectus.
- Candidates may also obtain a copy of the MASCOM entrance test 2022 application form by visiting the college's official website and printing it.
Step 2: Submit an application for the MASCOM Entrance Exam.
- Candidates must fill in the following information after completing the online/offline application form. Candidates are encouraged to provide accurate information.
Step 3: Fill MASCOM Entrance Exam 2022 Admit Card Forms (applicable for applicants enrolling in offline mode) (applicable for candidates registering in offline mode)
- Candidates must additionally complete two admit card forms that come with the prospectus in addition to the application form. Details to be supplied in MASCOM admission card forms include name, address, signature, and photograph.
Step 4: Make a payment for the application fee.
- Candidates can submit the application fee for the MASCOM entrance test 2022 online or by demand draught issued in behalf of MASCOM and payable in Kottayam, Kerala.
- For this session, the application cost for the MASCOM Entrance Exam is INR 500/-.
Step 5: Fill out the MASCOM Entrance Exam Application and Admit Card Forms and submit them.
- Candidates that apply online can submit their applications by clicking the Submit button.
- Candidates who wish to apply by mail should submit their applications, as well as two admit card forms and a DD, to the following address:
Kottayam - 686 001
- Candidates who requested the application form by sending a DD at stage 1 (described above) do not need to send another DD.