MCAER PG CET 2021 Application form is expected to be released in the month of December 2020. The form will be released by the Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Examination Board(MAUEB). The registration form can be filled through online mode or by offline mode. Interested candidates can go through the whole article for the detailed information regarding MCAER postgraduation CET 2021 application form.
MCAER PG CET 2021 Application Form Dates
The important dates of filling the MCAER PG CET application form is given below:
MCAER PG CET Application form Dates
|Available from the application form||To be Announced|
|Last date to submit the online application form||To be Announced|
| Last date of payment of fees through challan||To be Announced|
The applicants are advised to check the filled details in registration form because no correction or any change will be made after the submission of the application form.
MCAER PG CET 2021 Application form
- The form will be available on the official website of the conducting body.
- The filling of the application form is completely online. No other mode of application form will be accepted by the conducting body.
- While filling the application form candidate have to provide valid and working information.
- In the registration form, the applicant has to provide detailed information regarding themselves.
- Applicants have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 KB–200 KB). Similarly, the signature needs to be uploaded in JPG/JPEG format (size between 4 KB–30 KB).
- Application fee of the form can be paid through online mode or offline mode.
- Multiple application forms of the single candidate will be not accepted the conducting body.
- Do not send the copy of the application form or any other documents by post or hand delivery to MCAER.
Important instructions regarding MCAER PG 2021 Application Form
The important instructions that a candidate must follow while filling the MCAER postgraduation CET application form is given below:
- The incomplete filled application form by the applicant will be rejected by the conducting body.
- The whole application process is online but the candidate can submit the fee through offline mode or online mode.
- No refund of application fee be entertained by conducting body in any circumstances
- Candidates should check there email and SMS regularly.
MCAER PG CET 2021 Application Form Last Date
Interested candidates are requested to fill their application form before the last date because Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Examination Board does not accept late application form.
Documents required while filling MCAER PG Application form
Candidate has to upload some documents while filling the application form. The list of document required while filling the application form is given below:
Documents that need to be Uploaded
- Scanned Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Category Certificate
- Scanned Class 12 Mark sheet
- Graduation Certificate
How To Apply for MCAER PG CET 2021?
The procedure of filling the application form is given below:
- Step 1: Go to the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the MCAER PG CET 2021 application form.
- Step 3: Candidates have to enter all the details as asked on that page correctly like name of the candidate, DOB, nationality etc.
- Step 4: After entering the details, the next step is to create a password for future login.
- Step 5: In the next step, candidates will have to upload their photograph and signature with proper specifications as asked.
- Step 6: After uploading the images candidates can submit the application form and proceed to make payment of the application fee.
- Step 7: The applicants need to pay the application fee using the State bank of India collect link
MCAER PG CET 2021 Application Fee
The complete detailed information regarding MCAER PG CET 2021 Application fee is given below:
MCAER PG CET Application Fee
|Category of Candidate||Application fee to be paid|
|Physically handicapped (General)||Rs.800/-|
|Other State Candidates||Rs.800/-|
Mode of Payment:
Candidate can fill the application fee through online mode or by offline mode. The detailed information regarding online and offline mode of payment is given below:
- After the completion of the application form, the candidate can pay their application fee along with the form.
- Candidate can submit their fee through Credit card/ Debit card or Net Banking.
- After successful payment, the candidate is advised to take a printout of the Confirmation Page.
- In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled, and the amount will be refunded to the candidate's account.
- Candidates those are filling their application fee offline have to submit their fee through demand draft payable to Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Examination Board.
- Candidate are advised to keep a copy of challan of future references.