MCAER PG CET 2021 Exam Pattern is published by Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Examination Board(MAUEB). Exam Pattern contains all the information regarding exam such as mode of exam, total number of question, marking scheme and etc. MCAER PG CET exam is conducted at state level for admission in postgraduation program. On qualifying this exam the candidates are offered postgraduation in various courses. Candidate can go through the following article to know the detailed information regarding MCAER PG exam pattern.
MCAER PG CET 2021 Exam Pattern
The complete detailed information regarding MCAER PG CET exam pattern is given below:
- Mode of examination: The exam will be conducted through offline mode(PBT).
- Exam duration: Time allotted of the examination is 2 hours.
- Examination Program:
MCAER PG Examination Program
|Sr.No. ||Day/Date||Time (hrs.) 10.00 to 12.00 ||Time (hrs.) 15.00 to 17.00|
|1. ||14 March 2020(Saturday)|| Post Harvest Management|| Agril.Engg., Agril.Bio.Tech. |
|2.||15 March 2020(Sunday)|| Agriculture, Fisheries|| Forestry, Home Science |
|3.||16 March 2020(Monday)|| Horticulture, Food Science|| Agril. Business Management |
- Question Type: The question paper contains multiple type question and objective type question.
- Total number of question: The question paper will contain 200 questions.
- Medium of language: The paper will be in English medium.
- Maximum Marks: Candidate can obtain maximum 200 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, a candidate will be awarded with 1 mark. There is no negative marking for incorrect answer.