MGM CET 2020 Application Form last date to submit has been extended to 31 July 2020 for UG, PG & PhD programme. MGMCET is also known as the Mahatma Gandhi Mission Common Entrance Test is organized by the Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences to offer admission to the candidates in BPT/ B.Sc Nursing/ BPO/MPT/ M.Sc Nursing/ NPCC and PhD courses. The exam is conducted once a year at the university level. CET for BPT, B.Sc (Nursing), BPO, MPT, M.Sc. Nursing & NPCC is scheduled to be held on 28 June 2020 & for PhD programmes on 05 July 2020. Those who are seeking admission in above courses can read the complete article to know more about the Mahatma Gandhi Mission CET 2020.
- The Last date to apply for the MGM CET 2020 has been extended to 31 July 2020.
- MGM CET 2020 has been postponed due to COVID-19.
MGM CET 2020 Important Dates
Seeking candidates can check below given dates for UG, PG & PhD courses CET 2020 of MGM Institute.
Exam Schedule for MGM CET 2020
|Start date of Online Application Form submission||01 April 2020|
|Last date for Submission of Application Form(BPT & B.Sc Nursing, MPT, M.Sc. Nursing & NPCC course)||31 July 2020|
|Last date for PhD application form submission ||31 July 2020|
|MGM CET 2020 exam date for (BPT & B.Sc Nursing, MPT, M.Sc. Nursing & NPCC course)||Postponed|
|MGM CET 2020 exam date for PhD programme||Postponed|
Stay connected to the page to know change if any.
MGM CET 2020 Application Form
Before applying for any of the courses candidates must check the eligibility criteria. Read the few instructions given below for MGM CET Application Form 2020:
- The candidates must apply online on the web portal of the Institute only.
- Must not fill more than one form, as more than one form will lead to rejection of forms.
- To avoid last-minute rush candidates must fill the form before the last date.
- For completing the form, registration is a must.
- Candidates must provide their valid details as per the X or XII mark sheet.
- One must give their valid email id & personal mobile number.
- Must upload the scanned copy of required documents in the prescribed format only.
- Once the form will be submitted an application number will be generated, make sure to note down this is it will be used further.
- It is must to make the fee payment.
- Applicants must get the printout of the filled form & keep it with safety untill the admission process.
MGM CET 2020 Registration Fee
The Non-refundable application fee details can be checked below:
CET Enrollment Fees 2020
|BPT Course||Rs 1500/-|
|MPT Course||Rs 2500/-|
Mode of Payment- Through the online portal only. No other mode of payment (Cash/Cheque/DD) will be accepted.
MGM CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can check MGM CET 2020 Eligibility requirements below for all the courses:
|UG Courses||Minimum Eligibility |
|BPT Course(Bachelor of Physiotherapy)|
- The minimum age required is 17 years as on 31 December 2020.
- A candidate should have passed in the subject of PCB & English Core/ English Elective with a minimum of 50% marks taken together in PCB in the qualifying examination i.e. (10+2) from any recognized board.
- Applicants who have passed 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 50% marks are also eligible to apply.
- In both the above cases a relaxation of 5% marks is applicable for SC/ST candidates.
|Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics|
- The minimum age should be 17 years as on 31 December 2020.
- A candidate should have passed XII in the subject of PCB & English Core/ English Elective individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% in aggregate.
- A passed candidate from National Institute of Open Schoo with a minimum of 45% can also apply.
- There will be a 5% marks relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
|Post Basic B.Sc Nursing|
- Should have passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10 + 2 or an equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- General Nursing and Midwifery and registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council.
- Equivalence of foreign nursing qualification from Indian Nursing Council in case GNM from Foreign countries.
- Should be medically fit.
|PG Courses||Minimum Eligibility |
|Master of Physiotherapy|
- An applicant should have passed BPT with internship completed on or before 30 June 2020.
- The candidate shall be medically fit.
- A Registered Nurse and Registered midwife of equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council can apply.
- Should hold a degree in B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from an institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Seeking candidates should have a minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc Nursing or a minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc Nursing, from a recognized nursing educational institution or a hospital of minimum 100 bed’s capacity or a community health setup or a recognized .
- Applicant should be medically fit.
|Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care|
- B.Sc. Nursing with a minimum of 55% marks in an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Must be a registered B.Sc. Nursing programme with a minimum of one year of clinical experience, preferably in any critical care setting prior to enrollment.
For PhD Programmes Eligibility Criteria
MGMIHS offers PhD courses in Medical & Allied Health Sciences.
- A candidate should have obtained a minimum 55% marks or B+ Grade at Master level degree programme from recognized Institute / University. A relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% to 50% or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC.
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination of master (PG) degree are also eligible to apply to appear in the Common Entrance Test 2020.
MGM CET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check MGM CET 2020 exam pattern hearby;
CET BPT 2020 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode- Offline mode
- Duration of exam - 180 Minutes(03 Hours)
- Questions Type - Multiple Choice Questions
- Marks/ Question - +1 for each correct response
- Negative Marking - No negative marking will be done
- Subjects - 3(Chemistry - 50 questions each subject & Biology - 100 questions)
CET MPT 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode of exam: Offline mode
- Duration of exam: 2 hours(120 Minutes)
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions
- Number of questions: 100 questions
- Marks/ Question: One mark
- Negative Marking: No negative marking
CET PhD 2020 Exam Pattern
- Tye of questions: Descriptive & MCQ
- Number of paper: 2(Research Aptitude Test) & Subject Specific test)
- Duration of exam: 90 minutes for each paper
|Subjects||Particulars||Marks & Questions|
|Research Aptitude Test|
- Research Methodology
- English Language Competency
- Basic Computer Knowledge
30 Marks - 6 questions of 5 marks each
10 marks - 5 questions of 2 marks each
10 marks - 5 questions of 2 marks each
|Subject Specific test|
1 question of 10 marks
40 Marks - 08 questions 5 marks each
MGM CET 2020 Admit Card
MGM CET 2020 Admit Card will be released by MGMIHS on the official website in online mode.
- Candidates will have to download the admit card from the official website of MGMIHS.
- To download the hall ticket they will have to enter the username or application number and password.
- Details like candidate’s name, date of birth, photograph, signature, exam date and timing, venue of the exam, exam day instructions are mentioned in the admit card.
- It must be carried on the exam date with two recent passport size photograph and valid ID proof for verification purpose.
MGM CET 2020 Exam Centers
The Common Entrance examination 2020 will be held in the following centres as prescribed by MGMIHS. As per the previous year.
- Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences, Sector 1, Navi Mumbai
- Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College, Aurangabad, Maharashtra
- Mahatma Gandhi Mission’s College of Engineering & Technology, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh
MGM CET 2020 Result
MGM CET 2020 Result will be declared for various courses on the official website of the conducting body after the exam will be over.
- Course wise direct links will be provided here on the page to check the result once will be announced.
- The result will be displayed in the merit list form. The scorecard will not be sent via post or any other such medium.
- A candidate has to secure minimum qualifying marks in order to qualify the MGM CET 2020.
- Those who will qualify the entrance test will be called for counselling and documents verification round.
MGM CET 2020 Counselling
The authority will conduct the counselling process for those who will qualify the Common entrance test 2020.
- Applicants will have to visit the counselling centre along with the original educational & identity documents.
- Those will not appear the counselling on the scheduled date & time will not be given an admission although he/she has acquired minimum qualifying marks.
MGM CET 2020 Seat Matrix
The candidates can check below table to know the seat availability for various courses in MGM for academic session 2020:
| ||Navi Mumbai ||Aurangabad|
|BPT Course(Bachelor of Physiotherapy)||100||100|
|Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics||25||----|
|Post Basic B.Sc Nursing||30||----|
|Master of Physiotherapy||06||06|
|Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care||20||---|
MGM CET 2020 Highlights
Applicants read the table below to get the summary of MGM CET 2020:
|Exam name||Mahatma Gandhi Mission Common Entrance Test |
|Conducting body||Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences|
|Level of exam||University level|
|Frequency ||Once a year|
|MGM CET official website ||https://www.mgmuhs.com/|
|Purpose of exam||To offer admission to the candidates in BPT/ B.Sc Nursing/ BPO/MPT/ M.Sc Nursing/ NPCC and PhD courses|
MGM Institute of Health Sciences is recognised as a Deemed to be University status under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 by Ministry of Human Resource & Development, Govt. of India on 30 August, 2006 to the Institutions namely MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai and MGM Medical College, Aurangabad which were established in the year 1989 and 1990 respectively. The Undergraduate course (MBBS), Postgraduate Courses (MD/MS/PG Diploma) and Super Speciality Courses (DM & MCh) of these Colleges have been recognized by the Medical Council of India from time to time.