MGM CET 2021 is also known as the Mahatma Gandhi Mission Common Entrance Test. The exam date for PG and PhD CET is 05 September and on 03 October for UG(BPT & B.Sc Nursing) will be organised by the Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences to offer admission to the candidates in BPT/ B.Sc Nursing/ BPO/MPT/ M.Sc Nursing/ NPCC and Ph.D. courses. The exam is conducted once a year at the university level. Eligible and interested candidates can fill the online application form from the official website on the scheduled date. Based on the result, candidates are invited for a counseling round. Those who are seeking admission in the above courses can read the complete article to know more about the Mahatma Gandhi Mission CET 2021.
MGM CET 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check MGM CET status from below:
Application Form is available.
|Exam dates |
- MGM CET UG 2021 will be held on 03 October 2021. The admit card will be available from 29 September to 01 October 2021.
MGM CET 2021 Important Dates
Seeking candidates can check the given dates for UG, PG & Ph.D. courses CET 2021 of MGM Institute.
Exam Schedule for MGM CET 2021(UG)
|Application start date||Available|
|Application last date for UG||19 September 2021|
|Admit Card||29 September-01 October 2021|
|Exam Date||03 October 2021|
For PG and PhD Dates:
Exam Schedule for MGM CET 2021
|Application start date||Available|
|Application last date ||20 August 2021|
|Admit Card||24 & 25 August 2021|
|Exam date MPT & M.Sc Nursing and PhD ||05 September 2021|
|Result||13 September 2021|
|Marks Verification last date||20 September 2021|
|Merit List ||22 September 2021|
Above mentioned dates are tentative and will be updated as soon as official dates are announced by the authority.
MGM CET 2021 Application Form
Before applying for any of the courses candidates must check the eligibility criteria. Read the few instructions given below for MGM CET Application Form 2021:
- Must not fill more than one form, as more than one form will lead to rejection of forms.
- To avoid last-minute rush candidates must fill the form before the last date.
- For completing the form, registration is a must.
- Candidates must provide their valid details as per the X or XII mark sheet.
- One must give their valid email id & personal mobile number.
- Must upload the scanned copy of required documents in the prescribed format only.
- Once the form will be submitted an application number will be generated, make sure to note down this is it will be used further.
- It is a must to make the fee payment.
- Applicants must get the printout of the filled form & keep it with safety until the admission process.
MGM CET 2021 Registration Fee
The Non-refundable application fee details can be checked below:
CET Enrollment Fees 2021
|BPT Course||Rs 1500/-|
|MPT Course||Rs 2500/-|
Mode of Payment- Through the online portal only. No other mode of payment (Cash/Cheque/DD) will be accepted.
MGM CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can check MGM CET 2021 Eligibility requirements below for all the courses:
|UG Courses||Minimum Eligibility |
|BPT Course(Bachelor of Physiotherapy)|
- The minimum age required is 17 years as of 31 December 2020.
- A candidate should have passed in the subject of PCB & English Core/ English Elective with a minimum of 50% marks taken together in PCB in the qualifying examination i.e. (10+2) from any recognized board.
- Applicants who have passed the 10+2 examination in Science conducted by the National Institute of Open School with 50% marks are also eligible to apply.
- In both the above cases a relaxation of 5% marks is applicable for SC/ST candidates.
|Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics|
- The minimum age should be 17 years as of 31 December 2020.
- A candidate should have passed XII in the subject of PCB & English Core/ English Elective individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% in aggregate.
- A passed candidate from the National Institute of Open Schoo with a minimum of 45% can also apply.
- There will be a 5% marks relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
|Post Basic B.Sc Nursing|
- Should have passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10 + 2 or an equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- General Nursing and Midwifery and registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council.
- Equivalence of foreign nursing qualification from Indian Nursing Council in case GNM from Foreign countries.
- Should be medically fit.
|PG Courses||Minimum Eligibility |
|Master of Physiotherapy|
- An applicant should have passed BPT with an internship completed on or before 30 June 2021.
- The candidate shall be medically fit.
- A Registered Nurse and Registered midwife of equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council can apply.
- Should hold a degree in B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Seeking candidates should have a minimum of one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc Nursing or a minimum of one year of work experience before or after Post Basic B.Sc Nursing, from a recognized nursing educational institution or a hospital of a minimum of 100 bed’s capacity or a community health setup or a recognized.
- Applicant should be medically fit.
|Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care|
- B.Sc. Nursing with a minimum of 55% marks in an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Must be a registered B.Sc. Nursing program with a minimum of one year of clinical experience, preferably in any critical care setting before enrollment.
For Ph.D. Programmes Eligibility Criteria
MGMIHS offers Ph.D. courses in Medical & Allied Health Sciences.
- A candidate should have obtained a minimum of 55% marks or B+ Grade at Master level degree program from a recognized Institute / University. A relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% to 50% or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC.
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination of master (PG) degree are also eligible to apply to appear in the Common Entrance Test 2021.
MGM CET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check MGM CET 2021 exam pattern hereby;
CET BPT 2021 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode- Offline mode
- Duration of exam - 180 Minutes(03 Hours)
- Questions Type - Multiple Choice Questions
- Marks/ Question - +1 for each correct response
- Negative Marking - No negative marking will be done
- Subjects - 3(Chemistry - 50 questions each subject & Biology - 100 questions)
CET MPT 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode of exam: Offline mode
- Duration of exam: 2 hours(120 Minutes)
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions
- Number of questions: 100 questions
- Marks/ Question: One mark
- Negative Marking: No negative marking
CET Ph.D. 2021 Exam Pattern
- Tye of questions: Descriptive & MCQ
- Number of paper: 2(Research Aptitude Test) & Subject Specific test)
- Duration of exam: 90 minutes for each paper
|Subjects||Particulars||Marks & Questions|
|Research Aptitude Test|
- Research Methodology
- English Language Competency
- Basic Computer Knowledge
30 Marks - 6 questions of 5 marks each
10 marks - 5 questions of 2 marks each
10 marks - 5 questions of 2 marks each
|Subject Specific test|
1 question of 10 marks
40 Marks - 08 questions 5 marks each
MGM CET 2021 Admit Card
MGM CET 2021 Admit Card will be released by MGMIHS on the official website in online mode.
- Candidates will have to download the admit card from the official website of MGMIHS.
- To download the hall ticket they will have to enter the username or application number and password.
- Details like the candidate’s name, date of birth, photograph, signature, exam date and timing, venue of the exam, exam day instructions are mentioned in the admit card.
- It must be carried on the exam date with two recent passport size photographs and valid ID proof for verification purposes.
MGM CET 2021 Exam Centers
The Common Entrance examination 2021 will be held in the following centers as prescribed by MGMIHS. As per the previous year.
- Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences, Sector 1, Navi Mumbai
- Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College, Aurangabad, Maharashtra
- Mahatma Gandhi Mission’s College of Engineering & Technology, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh
MGM CET 2021 Result
MGM CET 2021 Result will be declared for various courses on the official website of the conducting body after the exam will be over.
- Course wise direct links will be provided here on the page to check the result once will be announced.
- The result will be displayed in the merit list form. The scorecard will not be sent via post or any other such medium.
- A candidate has to secure minimum qualifying marks to qualify for the MGM CET 2021.
- Those who will qualify for the entrance test will be called for counseling and documents verification round.
MGM CET 2021 Counselling
The authority will conduct the counseling process for those who will qualify for the Common entrance test 2021.
- Applicants will have to visit the counseling center along with the original educational & identity documents.
- Those will not appear the counseling on the scheduled date & time will not be given an admission although he/she has acquired minimum qualifying marks.
MGM CET 2021 Seat Matrix
The candidates can check the below table to know the seat availability for various courses in MGM for academic session 2021:
| ||Navi Mumbai ||Aurangabad|
|BPT Course(Bachelor of Physiotherapy)||100||100|
|Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics||25||----|
|Post Basic B.Sc Nursing||30||----|
|Master of Physiotherapy||06||06|
|Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care||20||---|
MGM CET 2021 Highlights
Applicants read the table below to get the summary of MGM CET 2021:
|Exam name||Mahatma Gandhi Mission Common Entrance Test |
|Conducting body||Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences|
|Level of exam||University level|
|Frequency ||Once a year|
|MGM CET official website ||https://www.mgmuhs.com/|
|Application Link||MGM CET 2021 Application Form|
|Purpose of exam||To offer admission to the candidates in BPT/ B.Sc Nursing/ BPO/MPT/ M.Sc Nursing/ NPCC and Ph.D. courses|
MGM Institute of Health Sciences is recognized as a Deemed to be University status under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 by Ministry of Human Resource & Development, Govt. of India on 30 August 2006 to the Institutions namely MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai, and MGM Medical College, Aurangabad which were established in the year 1989 and 1990 respectively. The Undergraduate course (MBBS), Postgraduate Courses (MD/MS/PG Diploma), and Super Speciality Courses (DM & MCh) of these Colleges have been recognized by the Medical Council of India from time to time.