MGU CAT 2021 Application Form is expected to be released in the month of February 2020 online on the portal of MGU. Mahatama Gandhi University Common Admission Test is a national level entrance examination which is organised to offers the admission of various post-graduation courses like M.Tech, MDS, MCA, MBA, MBBS programs. Only the eligible candidates will be able to apply for the admission. All the candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about MGU CAT application form 2021.
MGU CAT 2021 Application Form Dates
The candidates can check here all the important MGU CAT application form dates 2021 which is given in the table below:
MGU CAT 2021 Application Form Dates
|Releasing date of MGU CAT Online Application form||To be announced|
|Last Date to Appy for the CAT exam||To be announced|
|MGU CAT 2021 Exam Date||To be announced|
MGU CAT 2021 Application Form
The candidate must check all the important points about the MGU CAT apply online admission form of the Mahatma Gandhi University admission which is given in the list below:
- The admission form for MGU university is released through the online mode at the MGU official website.
- The candidate must be fulfilled for all the eligibility criteria before applying for the admission in the interesting courses.
- The applicants have to register with the unique ID and password first before applying for the admission.
- The candidates make sure the password must be a combination of numerals, alphabets and special characters with at least 1 numeral and 1 special character.
- The interested candidate has fulfilled all CAT MGU 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the application form.
- The applicants must fill the admission form correctly and completely for successful submission.
- The examination conducted authority have the power to cancel/reject any applicant's application form if:
- The application form didn't fill completely and correctly
- The candidate filled the incorrect information in any field
- It is compulsory for all the applicants to pay CAT MGU application form fees to submit the admission form successfully.
- The applicants will not be able to make any changes and editing in the admission form after the final submission of the MGU application form.
Documents Required to Apply for MGU CAT 2021 Application Form?
All the candidates must have all the required documents while filling MGU CAT 2021
application form which is given in the list below:
- Valid ID proof
- Candidate's passport size coloured photograph
- 10th and 12th standard marks sheets
- Graduation Marks
How to Apply for MGU CAT 2021?
The candidates must follow all the steps to apply for CAT MGU application form 2021 which is given in the list below:
- The candidate must visit the MGU official website to apply for the admission form.
- The candidate has to click on the "Account" button on the main of the official website.
- The candidate has to register with the valid ID and Password to create the account for the MGU admission.
- The candidate must remember the password for future use.
- After the registration click on the "save and continue" button to create successfully create the account.
2. Upload the documents
The candidate has to upload the scanned passport size photograph after creating the account. The candidate must check the important points about the scanned photograph which is given in the list below:
- The photograph dimensions must be 200px * 150px* to upload with the application form
- The scanned photograph must be in the format of JPG/ JPEG, PNG or GIF and size must be less than 30KB.
- The photograph must be in colour, with the light background
- Do not upload any selfies or group photos or casual photos
- Caps, dark glasses in the photograph will not be acceptable for the application form.
3. Fill the Application form
- After registration and uploading the documents, the applicants must fill all the information in the application form.
- The candidate checks the required details which must be filled in the application form in given in the list below:
- Candidate's Name
- Father's Name
- Date of Birth
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- Permanent Address
- Qualification Details
- Select the Appling Course
- Entrance Test centre
- The candidate can choose the maximum 3 test centre as on preferential basis.
- After filling all the information in the application form, click on the "Save and continue" button.
4. Fees Payments
The candidate has to pay the application form fee to apply successfully for the admission in Mahatama Gandhi University. The candidate can check the form fee for all the category candidates which is given in the table below:
MGU CAT 2021 Application Form Fees
|Categories||Application Form Fees|
|For General Category Candidates||Rs.1100/-|
|For SC/ST Category Candidates||Rs.550/-|
Mode of Payment: The application form fee payment will be done through the online mode of payment via credit card, debit card and net banking facilities.
Note: After paying the Application form fee then the fee will be non-refundable in any circumstances.
5. Print out the Application Form
After finishing the online registration, the candidate must take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for future use. The hard copy of the online application form with the required documents must be kept by the candidate and it will be submitted at the time of admission in the departments.
MGU CAT 2021 Application Form Correction
After closing of the online application, candidates who have successfully submitted the form can log in to make changes if any details are provided wrong. Details that can be modified during the form correction process are:
- Name of the Candidate
- Program Options
- Test Centers
- Correspondence address
Candidates can edit and correct all the details. But the filled in details should correspond to the original documents if applicable. If at any point of time application details will be found false, it will lead to cancellation of the candidature and admission. Hence, candidates are required to correct all the valid details during the correction.
MGU CAT 2021 Exam Center
The applicants can choose anyone and maximum three examination centre according to their preferences at the time of filling the application form. The exam centre can't be changed once the test centre will be allotted to an applicant. The candidates can check the test centres which are given in the list below.
MGU CAT 2021 Admit Card
MGU CAT admit card 2021
will be released 2 weeks before the entrance examination date. The candidate will be able to download the admit card through the online mode from the official website. All the candidate must takeout the hard copy the admit card and carry with them at the examination hall otherwise they will not be allowed for the exam.