MGU CAT Result 2020 will be declared by the Mahatma Gandhi University on its official website after the exam will get over. The rank list for all the PG programs is prepared based entrance test marks, the marks in GD / Interview / Descriptive exam/Qualifying examination converted to 20 and the bonus marks/ weightage marks/ Handicap mark. The final rank list will be published after the Interview/G.D/ Descriptive test. Candidates can check this article regarding the MGU CAT 2020 Result and Rank List from below.
MGU CAT Result 2020 Dates
The candidates who appeared in the MGU CAT 2020 can check the Course wise Rank List on the below-given dates:
Schedule for MGU CAT 2020 Result
|Entrance Examination date|25-26 April 2020
|Date of declaration of Entrance Examination Result|11 May 2020
|Interview/G.D/Written Test||The date will be announced by the Departments|
MGU CAT Result 2020
All the PG programmes rank list will be prepared based on the following:
- The marks scored in the Entrance Test + the marks in GD/Interview/Descriptive exam/Qualifying examination marks converted to 20. ((Total mark converted into 1000) and the bonus marks/ weightage marks/ Handicap mark. A+B shall be the index marks.
- The final rank list will be released after the announcement of the Entrance test result.
- University will not send the result to individuals via post.
- A bonus of 5 marks will be awarded to NCC (for ‘B’ and ‘C’ Certificate holders ) and NSS candidates for admission to all courses. An additional bonus mark of 5 marks each to ‘B’ and ‘C’ Certificate holders for their high proficiency.
- A bonus of 15 marks will be awarded to the Ex-servicemen applicants and widows and children of Jawans and Ex-servicemen.
How to check MGU CAT Result 2020?
Step 1 - Visit the official website of Mahatma Gandhi University.
Step 2 - Click on the link given to check the MGU CAT result 2020.
Step 3 - Candidate can view their test result by logging their registration number.
Step 4 - As the result will open, download the same & keep it untill the admission process gets over.
MGU CAT 2020 Admission Procedure
The rank lists will be published separately in the University portal. The candidates should produce the following documents in original at the time of Interview/Group Discussion/Written Test as per the instructions for each.
- Applicants for Open All India Quota will have to present the relevant Nativity Certificate.
- Certificate to prove date of birth(X or XII mark sheet)
- Transfer Certificate last attended institute and Conduct Certificate.
- Mark lists of Qualifying Degree examination
- Provisional/Degree Certificate (if results are announced).
- Equivalency Certificate for the Qualifying Examination, if applicable
- Migration Certificate, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, BPL Certificate, NCLC certificate( if applicable)
- Candidates who are employees of Central/State Government or Public Sector Undertaking or Quasi-Government Institutions should submit No Objection Certificate.
- Any other document required to be produced.
As the allotment of seat is based only on the Entrance score and the information furnished by the candidate online, the eligibility shall be confirmed before the closing of admission.