Mizoram TET 2021 Application Form will release from the last week of June 2021 tentatively by the Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE). The candidates must fill the form with all the relevant details and send it along with the mandatory documents to the office of the authority. Before filling the details in the application form, candidates are advised to make sure their eligibility for the test. Application Form must be filled and submitted on or before its last date with the requisite application fees. Read the full article below to know the other relevant details about the Mizoram TET 2021 Application Form.
Mizoram TET 2021 Application Form Dates
The candidates can check the Mizoram TET 2021 dates for application form below in the given table:
Mizoram TET 2021 Application Form Dates
|Release of the Mizoram TET application form||Last week of June 2021|
|Application form last date||July 2021|
Stay connected to the EntranceZone page to know the dates of the Mizoram TET dates including exam date.
Mizoram TET 2021 Application Form
Mizoram TET 2021 Application form will be available on the official website of the authorised body. Candidates must read the below instructions to avoid any kind mistakes while filling the application form:
- Candidate must apply online on the official website only to avoid fraudulently.
- Upload the scanned copy of photographs, signature and other documents like category certificate (if applicable), PwD certificate (if applicable) in the format set by the authority.
- Candidates must check the application status continuously whether their online application form is received, under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, Rejected with valid reason.
- Application fees will be paid through Demand Draft.
- Must get the print out of the filled form fo all the future references.
Documents needed to fill the Mizoram TET 2021 Application Form
To fill the Mizoram TET 2021 application form the candidates will be required the following documents:
- Passport size Photograph
- Most probably, the candidates will have to submit the xerox copies of Class 12 certificate, D.EI.Ed / B.Ed certificate, and UG certificate or mark sheet.
- Candidates pursuing final-year D.EI.Ed/ B.Ed must submit the documents as specified in the information bulletin of Mizoram TET 2021.
How to fill Mizoram TET Application Form 2021?
Candidates have to fill the application form by following the below-given steps:
- Step 1 - Visit the official website of MBSE to download the application form.
- Step 2 - Fill in the details asked like name, parent's details, academic details, etc.
- Step 3 - Affix the passport size photograph wherever required.
- Step 4 - Give the signature at the required spaces.
- Step 5 - Submit the form along with the fees to the office of the authority.
- Step 6 - Preserve the acknowledgement and fee payment receipt for future reference provided by the authority.
Note - Also the candidates can acquire the form from the relevant campus on payment of the application fees via DD.
Mizoram TET 2021 Application Fee
Each candidate who is willing to apply for Mizoram TET must have to pay the application fee of the same amount. Below given are the Mizoram TET application fee details.
- Candidates will have to submit a sum of Rs 50 /- for all categories.
- Those who will pay the fee after the last date will have to pay a sum of Rs 300/- as a late fee.
- The fee has to be submitted via Demand Draft.
Note - There is no correction window provided by the authority, hence the candidates must fill the form with all the relevant details to avoid rejection.
Mizoram TET 2021 Admit Card
Mizoram TET admits card is an essential document that must be produced to gain access to the examination hall. Mizoram TET 2021Admit card is released by the MBSE via offline mode.
- Candidate can collect the MTET 2021 admit card from MBSE office as per schedule. All the candidates must carry the admit card and one valid ID proof (Aadhar card, pan card, voter ID card) on the day of the examination.
- The candidates who do not carry the admit card, are not allowed to appear in the examination.
- Admit Card contains important information related to the candidate and the test.
- As such, checking the correctness of the information becomes essential while downloading the admit card. If there is an error in the information, then you should contact the official authority