Mizoram TET 2020 Application Form will be released by the Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE) on its official website. The candidates must fill the form with all the relevant details and send it along with the mandatory documents to the office of the authority. Before filling the details in the application form, candidates are advised to make sure their eligibility for the test. Application Form must be filled and submitted on or before its last date with the requisite application fees. Read the full article below to know the other relevant details about the Mizoram TET 2020 enrollment form.
Mizoram TET 2020 Application Form Dates
The candidates can check the Mizoram TET dates for application form below in the given table:
Mizoram TET 2020 Enrollment Form Dates
|Release of the Mizoram TET application form||To be announced|
|Last date to fill the form||To be announced|
|Exam date for Mizoram TET||To be announced|
Stay connected to the EntranceZone page to know the dates of the Mizoram TET dates including exam date.
Mizoram TET 2020 Application Form
Mizoram TET 2020 Application form will be available on the official website of the authorised body. Candidates must read the below instructions to avoid any kind mistakes while filling the application form:
- Candidate must apply online on the official website only to avoid fraudulent.
- Upload the scanned copy of photographs, signature and other documents like category certificate (if applicable), PwD certificate (if applicable) in the format set by the authority.
- Candidates must check the application status continuously whether their online application form is received, under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, Rejected with valid reason.
- Application fees will be paid through Demand Draft.
- Must get the print out of the filled form fo all the future references.
Documents needed to fill the Mizoram TET 2020 Application Form
To fill the Mizoram TET 2020 application form the candidates will be required the following documents:
- Passport size Photograph
- Most probably, the candidates will have to submit the xerox copies of Class 12 certificate, D.EI.Ed / B.Ed certificate, and UG certificate or mark sheet.
- Candidates pursuing final-year D.EI.Ed/ B.Ed must submit the documents as specified in the information bulletin of Mizoram TET 2020.
How to fill Mizoram TET Application Form 2020?
Candidates have to fill the application form by following the below-given steps:
Step 1 - Visit the official website of MBSE to download the application form.
Step 2 - Fill in the details asked like name, parent's details, academic details, etc.
Step 3 - Affix the passport size photograph wherever required.
Step 4 - Give the signature at the required spaces.
Step 5 - Submit the form along with the fees to the office of the authority.
Step 6 - Preserve the acknowledgement and fee payment receipt for future reference provided by the authority.
Note - Also the candidates can acquire the form from the relevant campus on payment of the application fees via DD.
Mizoram TET Application Fee
Each candidate who is willing to apply for Mizoram TET must have to pay the application fee of the same amount. Below given are the Mizoram TET application fee details.
- Candidates will have to submit a sum of Rs 50 /- for all categories.
- Those who will pay the fee after the last date will have to pay a sum of Rs 300/- as a late fee.
- The fee has to be submitted via Demand Draft.
Note - There is no correction window provided by the authority, hence the candidates must fill the form with all the relevant details to avoid rejection.
The details above are as per the previous year's data