Mizoram TET - Results
Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test 2020
Pen & Paper Mode
Updated On - June 17 2020 by Kartik Arya
The imp. dates regarding the TET is stated below.
|Events||Date of events|
|Declaration of the result||To be announced|
Stay connected with the official websites for further updates.
The following are the steps that will help you to check the result of the TET exam.
1. Go to the Official website of the board.
2. Search for the result link or page.
3. If the candidates find the link, that means the result has been declared. If not, then the result is to be declared soon.
4. Open the result page.
5. Then the students are requested to fill their information regarding the exam i.e the roll no.
6. Click on the submission icon and your result will be open.
The basic information about the exam for the selection criteria is mentioned below.
1. For Mizoram TET 2020, the applicants who have appeared for the exam will be declared qualified only if they score at least the cutoff marks or percentage prescribed by MBSE.
2. However, if MBSE has not given the clarity on the cutoff marks or percentage, and the same can be checked by using the information brochure of Mizoram TET.
3. The applicants belonging to General Category must have to score 60% of marks in TET to qualify the exam. The cutoff marks or percentage for other categories will not be the same.
For further updates, stay on the official website of the board of exams.
For the candidates to be qualified in the MTET, they must score at least 60% marks to get qualified in the exam. You should visit the official website of the exam to know more about the Merit list and Cut-off marks 2020 for Category wise General, SC, OBC, and ST. After, the declaration of the result, you can download the merit list and cut-off marks list.
01 Feb 2020
31 Mar 2020
17 May 2020