MP PAT 2021 or Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Pre-Agriculture Test dates have been announced and it will be held from 05 to 07 December via pen and paper mode by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. The exam is held once a year at the state level to offer admission in B.Sc (Horticulture)/B. Tech (Agriculture Engineering)/B.Sc (Agriculture)/B.Sc (Forestry), etc. The candidates can read the whole article to know more details about MPPEB Pat 2021 including details like important dates, application form, eligibility etc.
MP PAT 2021 Status
|Application Form||Yet to start|
|Brochure Pdf||Yet to release|
MPPAT 2021 is scheduled to be held on 05, 07 and 07 December 2021.
MP PAT 2021 Dates
Those who are seeking to apply for MP PAT 2021 can check the below table for vital dates:
MPPEB PAT 2021 Schedule
|Starting of application form||October 2021|
|Last date to apply||November 2021|
|Application correction(edit window)||2nd week of November 2021|
|Admit card release date||Last week of November 2021|
|MP PAT 2021 exam date||05 -07 December 2021|
|Release of answer key||December 2021|
|Announcement of result||December 2021|
|Counselling begins from||December 2021/ January 2022|
MP PAT 2021 Application Form
MP PAT 2021 application form window will open tentatively in the month of October as the exam is in December. Before filling and submission of online application form, the candidates are advised to go through the relevant instructions given below about the same:
- The application form will be made available on the official website of MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board)
- Candidates must apply via online mode only as no other mode will be accepted.
- They need to enter personal, academic and contact details like the candidate's name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Gender, date of birth, contact information, qualifying exam, qualifying exam etc.
- Without the fee payment, the form filling process will not be completed.
- Also, before submitting the form they must ensure the correctness of the information.
- Any wrong detail in the form will lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
- Lastly, all the registered candidates must keep a copy of the filled form.
MP PAT 2021 Application Fee
Candidates can check below in the table fee for all categories for MP PAT 2021:
|For general category candidates||Rs. 500|
|For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD category candidates||Rs. 250|
The Application fee will be paid via online mode by using a debit card/ credit card or net banking. The applicants must note that the fee will not be refunded in case.
- An amount of Rs 60/- has to be paid if the application is submitted via the Kiosk portal whereas Rs 20/- if the application is submitted through a registered citizen user.
MP PAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check MP PAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria given below, to proceed with the form filling process.
B.Sc. (Agriculture)/ B.Sc. (Horticulture), B.Sc. (Forestry)
- The aspirants must hold a certificate of 10+2 with subjects as Physics, Chemistry and any one of these subjects Agriculture / Biology / Maths / Forestry.
- Also, the candidates must have knowledge of Agriculture or Arithmetic, Crop Production or Crop Production / Animal Husbandry / Cattle Farming.
B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, English, and Maths.
- Those candidates whose results are still awaited for class 12th can also apply but on a provisional basis, their admission will be confirmed after submitting the scorecard.
MP PAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check below in the given points MP PAT 2021 exam pattern given:
- Examination mode: The exam is conducted in the offline mode
- Type of Question: There are multiple-choice questions in the exam
- No. of questions: There will be 200 questions in the paper
- Total Time Allotted to complete the test: The candidates are given 3 hours to complete the test
- Marking Scheme: 01 marks will be awarded for each correct answer. There is no negative marking.
Distribution of Questions:
B.Sc (Horticulture)/B. Tech (Agriculture Engineering)/B.Sc (Agriculture)/B.Sc (Forestry)
|Subject||No. of questions|
B.Sc (Agriculture)/B.Sc (Forestry)/B.Sc (Horticulture)
|Subject||No. of questions|
MP PAT 2021 Exam Schedule
|Particulars||Timings for Shift 1||Timings for Shift 2|
|Exam duration||9.00 AM – 12.00 PM||2.00 PM – 5.00 PM|
|Reporting time||7.00 AM – 8.00 AM||12.00 pm – 1.00 PM|
|Time is given to read the question paper||8.50 AM – 9.00 AM||1.50 PM – 2.00 PM|
MP PAT 2021 Syllabus
Candidates can check MP PAT 2021 syllabus from the given section:
- Mathematics: Trigonometry, vector algebra, differential calculus, statics, numerical methods, algebra, linear programming etc.
- Chemistry: Chemical equilibrium, solid-state, thermochemistry, chemical bonding, electrochemistry, etc.
- Physics: Work, energy and power, unit and dimensions, wave nature of light, electric current, periodic motion, the human eye, defects of vision, etc..
- Agriculture: Weeds and weed control, irrigation and drainage, meteorology, crop production, fruit and vegetable preservation etc
- Biology: Structural organization of the cell, the difference between, tissue and tissue system, food preservation methods and importance, developmental biology and genetics.
MP PAT 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can download MP PAT 2021 admit card from the official website of the exam after entering the application number and date of birth.
- It is compulsory to carry the admit card to the exam centre as without it entry will not be permitted.
- Applicants must know that the authority will not send the hall ticket via post or email.
- The admit card for MP PAT is released in two parts. The first part will have the important information regarding the exam whereas, the second part has the space for the candidate’s identification details.
- The candidates will be asked to paste the self-attested photograph on admit card.
- The candidates need to carry these items along with MP PAT 2021 hall ticket:
- Exam related documents (Admit Card, ID card, etc.
- Additional photograph, to be pasted on the attendance sheet
- A simple transparent Ball Point Pen
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Personal transparent water bottle
MP PAT 2021 Test Cities
MP PAT will be conducted in the following cities in the state of Madhya Pradesh:
MP PAT 2021 Answer Key
After the successful conduct of the exam MP PAT 2021 Answer Key will be released on the official website for those who will seat in the exam.
- Candidates can calculate their aggregate marks using MP Vyapam Pre-Agriculture Test Answer Key.
- If any candidate finds an issue with any of the answers in Key then they can raise objections on the official site on payment of a few amount.
- Once the objection will be submitted and the final key will be released, no further opportunity will be given for the same.
- The Result will be prepared based on the final key.
MP PAT 2021 Result
MP PAT 2021 Result will be published in the month of December 2021(tentatively) through online mode on the official website of the MPPEB. The examinees will have to enter their login credentials to get the scores.
After the announcement of the result counselling will begins for those who will qualify the exam. Authority will also publish a category-wise merit list for the candidates. Check details like roll number, marks obtained, subjects etc.
MP PAT 2021 Counselling
MP PAT 2021 Counselling will start tentatively in the month of December 2021/ January 2022. The Counselling mode will be told along with the scorecard and merit list. The counselling procedure will be done based on various steps.
Candidates are advised to bring their original documents for the verification process. Candidates will also have to submit an admission fee. Without verification for documents and fee submission seats will not be allotted.
Here we have mentioned some documents which will be required for counselling:
- 10th and 12th class mark sheets
- MP PAT 2021 result
- MP PAT 2021 admit card
- Migration certificate
- Medical certificate
- ID proof
- Birth certificate, etc.
The above information has been provided based on the previous year exam brochure. As the details be announced will be updated here.
MP PAT 2021 Highlights
Aspirants can view underneath a few short details about MP Vyapam Pre-Agriculture Test 2021:
Basic Details of MPPAT 2021
|Exam Name||MP PAT 2021 or Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Pre-Agriculture Test |
|Conducting body||MP Professional Examination Board (PEB) |
|Level of exam||State-level|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|MP PAT Official Website||peb.mp.gov.in|
|Application Link||Releasing Soon|