MPMET 2021 also known as Madhya Pradesh Management Entrance Test. It is conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board(MPPEB) on behalf of Govt Of Madhya Pradesh. The exam is held annually to provide admission into various AICTE approved government and Private MBA colleges/institutes in Madhya Pradesh. Those candidates who hold a Bachelor's degree with minimum of 50% marks are eligible to fill the form through online or offline mode. Candidates can get more information related to MPMET 2021 in the article below.
MPMET 2021 Important Dates
Given below are important dates for MPMET 2021:
MPMET 2021 Dates
|Application Release Date ||March 2021|
|Last date of Application||March 2021|
|Exam Date||June 2021|
|Result Date||June 2021|
MPMET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can apply for MP MET by filling the form online available on the official website. More information related to the MPMET exam registration form is given below:
- Candidates can fill the Application form by visiting www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in.
- The applicant has to fill the application form by entering details like Personal Information, Contact Details, Qualification details, Programs, and Fee Payment
- Application Form will be available in both online and offline mode in March 2021 tentatively.
- Candidates have to pay the registration fees inclusive of Rs. 50 through Payment Gateway Portal.
- Candidates have to fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying for MPMET 2021.
- They have to upload scanned passport size photograph, signature, and documents as prescribed in the instructions booklet.
- The unreserved category applying for the same have to submit proof of Caste duly signed by the required officers as mentioned in the Application form.
- When the Registration Form will be submitted, an acknowledgement slip will be issued to the candidate which confirms the submission.
- There is no correction window available for editing the form once submitted. Hence, candidates are advised to go through the application before hitting on submit.
- Incomplete forms should be avoided. This would lead to cancellation of candidature. All the fields marked mandatory should be filled.
- Candidates must take the print-out of the Application Form for future references.
MPMET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates must make sure that they fulfil the eligibility before applying for the MP MET 2021. Below are some of the eligibility conditions that applicants need to go through-
Nationality: Candidates must belong to India.
Age limit: Applicant must not be less than 21 years of age to fill the application form. There is no upper limit set for the examination.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a graduation degree with 3+ years.
- They must have scored at least 50% aggregate for General category.
- An aggregate score of 45% for SC/ST/ OBC.
- 40% total marks for the Physically challenged candidates.
- A concession of marks will also be given to candidates who hold Diplomas.
- The marks weightage mentioned for each category is for the candidates of Madhya Pradesh only
Note: Candidates who are still awaiting their final semester results cannot apply for the entrance exam for Management.
MPMET 2021 Application Fee
Candidates can refer to the table below to find the registration fee for the different category-
MP MET 2021 Registration fees
|Category||Application fee||Addition charge(+50)|
|General||Rs. 1300/-||Rs. 1300 + Rs.50|
|SC/ST/OBC/PWD||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 650 + Rs.50|
Mode of Payment: The application form can only be submitted by making a payment of required application fees via online mode through (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking)
MPMET 2021 Admit Card
The admit card of MPMET will be available on the official website. The candidates who successfully submit their application form will be able to download the hall ticket.
- Admit card contains important details like Exam centre venue, Roll no., Name of the candidate, etc.
- It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the examination centre, failing to which, the candidate will not be allowed to write the exam.
- Admit card for MP MET 2021 was issued on the official website of MP Vyapam.
- Candidates must keep a print-out of the MP Management Entrance Test for future reference.
MPMET 2021 Exam Centres
MPMET 2021 Centers where the respective examination will be held. Check below:
MPMET 2021 Exam Pattern
The paper has been divided into 5 sections
-Verbal and Writing Ability
-Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency
|Marks per question|
1 mark per question
No negative marking
MPMET 2021 Syllabus
MPMET 2021 Syllabus depends on the sections divided. Candidates can prepare according to the syllabus. check below:
Reading Comprehensive and Verbal Ability
|Comprehension of paragraph/poem||Verbal Reasoning||Sentence Correction|
|Odd one out||Fill in the blanks||Idioms|
|One word substitution||Contextual usage ||Similes|
|Number System||Ratios and Proportions||Trigonometry|
|Probability||Statistics||LCM and HCF|
|Profit and Loss||Arithmetic||Venn Diagram|
Work and Time
Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency
|Based on texts, graphs, and tables||Bar Graphs ||Pie Charts|
|Coding and Decoding Puzzles||Visual Reasoning||Assertions and reasons|
|Statements and Assumption||Column Graphs ||Functions|
MPMET 2021 Results
MPMET 2021 Results will be declared soon after the month of examination. Candidates can check their results with the help of login credentials by visiting the official website.
MPMET 2021 Counselling
MPMET 2021 Counselling session will be carried forward after the results. Candidates get selected can apply for further admission process.
- Soon after the release of results, a merit list will be prepared based on candidate scores.
- The selected candidates have to attend the counselling session to reserve their seats.
- Counselling date and time will be out within or after a week of the declaration of results.
MPMET 2021 Documents Required
- MPMET 2021 Documents required will be used for candidates verification
- MPMET 2021 Scorecard
- 10th -12th standard mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Photo ID
- Address proof
- Caste certificate
MPMET 2021 Highlights
Candidates can check the highlights given below for information:
MPMET 2021 will be held in June. Candidates willing to give the exam can fill the form. All pieces of information are given. Candidates can keep themselves updated by going through the information provided.
About Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, popularly known as Vyapam, is a professional examination board of Madhya Pradesh, India. It conducts various tests for admission to professional courses and streams. It is the largest examination conducting body of Madhya Pradesh and comes directly under the Directorate of Technical Education (Government of Madhya Pradesh). The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is a self-financed, autonomous incorporated body of State Govt. It was founded in 1970.