Madhya Pradesh Management Entrance Test
Result: 28 Jun 2020 (Tentative)
Pen & Paper Mode
MPMET Basic Information
Updated On - May 01 2020 by Akriti Maurya
MPMET 2020 also known as Madhya Pradesh Management Entrance Test is conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board(MPPEB) on behalf of Govt Of Madhya Pradesh. The exam is held annually to provide admission into various AICTE approved government and Private MBA colleges/institutes in Madhya Pradesh. Interested aspirants can apply for MP MET through an online mode. The exam is expected to be held on 17 January 2020. Candidates can get more information related to MPMET 2020 in the article below.
Candidates can apply for MP MET by filling the form online available on the official website. More information related to the MPMET exam registration form is given below:
1. Candidates can fill the Application form by visiting www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in.
2. The applicant has to fill the application form by entering details like Personal Information, Contact Details, Qualification details, Programs, and Fee Payment.
3. Application Form was available in both online and offline mode from 11 October 2019.
4. Applicants had to fill and submit the completed form to the concerned authority before 11 November 2019.
5. Candidates had to pay the registration fees inclusive of Rs. 50 through Payment Gateway Portal.
6. Candidates had to fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for MPMET 2020.
7. They had to upload scanned passport size photograph, signature, and documents as prescribed in the instructions booklet.
8. The unreserved category applying for the same had to submit proof of Caste duly signed by the required officers as mentioned in the Application form.
9. When the Registration Form is submitted, an acknowledgment slip is issued to the candidate which confirms the submission.
10. There is no correction window available for editing the form once submitted. Hence, candidates are advised to go through the application before hitting on submit.
11. Incomplete forms should be avoided. This would lead to cancellation of candidature. All the fields marked mandatory should be filled.
12. Candidates must take the print-out of the Application Form for future references.
Interested candidates must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility before applying for the MP MET 2020. Below are some of the eligibility conditions that applicants need to go through-
Nationality: Candidates must belong to India.
Age limit: Applicant must not be less than 21 years of age to fill the application form. There is no upper limit set for the examination.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a graduation degree with 3+ years.
Note: Candidates who are still awaiting their final semester results cannot apply for the entrance exam for Management.
Candidates can refer to the table below to find the registration fee for different category-
|Category||Application fee||Addition charge(+50)|
|General||Rs. 1300/-||Rs. 1300 + Rs.50|
|SC/ST/OBC/PWD||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 650 + Rs.50|
Mode of Payment: The application form can only be submitted by making a payment of required application fees via online mode through (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking)
The admit card of MPMET will be available on the official website. The candidates who successfully submit their application form will be able to download the hall ticket.
MPMET 2020 Centers where the respective examination will be held. Check below:
The paper has been divided into 5 sections
-Verbal and Writing Ability
-Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency
|Marks per question||
1 mark per question
No negative marking
MPMET 2020 Exam Pattern can be checked below:
MPMET 2020 Syllabus depends on the sections divided. Candidates can prepare according to the syllabus. check below:
Reading Comprehensive and Verbal Ability
|Comprehension of paragraph/poem||Verbal Reasoning||Sentence Correction|
|Odd one out||Fill in the blanks||Idioms|
|One word substitution||Contextual usage||Similes|
|Number System||Ratios and Proportions||Trigonometry|
|Probability||Statistics||LCM and HCF|
|Profit and Loss||Arithmetic||Venn Diagram|
Work and Time
Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency
|Based on texts, graphs, and tables||Bar Graphs||Pie Charts|
|Coding and Decoding Puzzles||Visual Reasoning||Assertions and reasons|
|Statements and Assumption||Column Graphs||Functions|
MPMET 2020 Results will be declared soon after the month of examination. Candidates can check their results by visiting the official website.
MPMET 2020 Counselling session will be carried forward after the results. Candidates get selected can apply for further admission process.
- Soon after the release of results, a merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidate scores.
-The selected candidates have to attend the counseling session to reserve their seats.
-counseling date and time will be out within or after a week of the declaration of results.
MPMET 2020 Documents required will be used for candidates verification
-MEMET 2020 Scorecard
-10th -12th standard mark sheet
-Graduation mark sheet
Candidates can check the highlights given below for information:
|Exam Name||MPMET 2020|
|Admit Card||3rd week of March|
|Exam date||June 2020|
MPMET 2020 will be held in the month of June. Candidates willing to give the exam can fill the form. All pieces of information is given. Candidates can keep themselves updated by going through the information provided.
|Form Date||01 Feb - 31 Mar 2020 (Tentative)|
|Admit card||01 Apr - 30 Apr 2020 (Tentative)|
|Exam Date||24 May 2020 (Tentative)|
|Result||28 Jun 2020 (Tentative)|
2 hours 45 minutes
Multiple Choice Questions
Instructions:This exam contains questions from Reading Comprehension, Verbal Ability, Numerical Ability, Data Interpretation, and Data Sufficiency, Business Judgement
01 Feb 2020
31 Mar 2020
24 May 2020