Madhya Pradesh Management Entrance Test
Form Date: 11 Oct - 11 Nov 2020 (Tentative)
Pen & Paper Mode
MPMET Basic Information
Updated On - August 24 2020 by Kartik Arya
Candidates can apply for MP MET by filling the form online available on the official website. More information related to the MPMET exam registration form is given below:
2. The applicant has to fill the application form by entering details like Personal Information, Contact Details, Qualification details, Programs, and Fee Payment.
3. Application Form will be available in both online and offline mode in the second week of October 2020.
4. Applicants required to fill and submit the completed form to the concerned authority before second week of November 2020.
5. Candidates have to pay the registration fees inclusive of Rs. 50 through Payment Gateway Portal.
6. Candidates have to fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for MPMET 2020.
7. They have to upload scanned passport size photograph, signature, and documents as prescribed in the instructions booklet.
8. The unreserved category applying for the same have to submit proof of Caste duly signed by the required officers as mentioned in the Application form.
9. When the Registration Form will be submitted, an acknowledgment slip will be issued to the candidate which confirms the submission.
10. There is no correction window available for editing the form once submitted. Hence, candidates are advised to go through the application before hitting on submit.
11. Incomplete forms should be avoided. This would lead to cancellation of candidature. All the fields marked mandatory should be filled.
12. Candidates must take the print-out of the Application Form for future references.
Interested candidates must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility before applying for the MP MET 2020. Below are some of the eligibility conditions that applicants need to go through-
Candidates can refer to the table below to find the registration fee for different category-
|Category||Application fee||Addition charge(+50)|
|General||Rs. 1300/-||Rs. 1300 + Rs.50|
|SC/ST/OBC/PWD||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 650 + Rs.50|
The admit card of MPMET will be available on the official website. The candidates who successfully submit their application form will be able to download the hall ticket.
MPMET 2020 Centers where the respective examination will be held. Check below:
The paper has been divided into 5 sections
-Verbal and Writing Ability
-Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency
|Marks per question|
1 mark per question
No negative marking
MPMET 2020 Exam Pattern can be checked below:
MPMET 2020 Syllabus depends on the sections divided. Candidates can prepare according to the syllabus. check below:
Reading Comprehensive and Verbal Ability
|Comprehension of paragraph/poem||Verbal Reasoning||Sentence Correction|
|Odd one out||Fill in the blanks||Idioms|
|One word substitution||Contextual usage||Similes|
|Number System||Ratios and Proportions||Trigonometry|
|Probability||Statistics||LCM and HCF|
|Profit and Loss||Arithmetic||Venn Diagram|
Work and Time
Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency
|Based on texts, graphs, and tables||Bar Graphs||Pie Charts|
|Coding and Decoding Puzzles||Visual Reasoning||Assertions and reasons|
|Statements and Assumption||Column Graphs||Functions|
|Exam Name||MPMET 2020|
|Form Date||11 Oct - 11 Nov 2020 (Tentative)|
2 hours 45 minutes
Multiple Choice Questions
Instructions:This exam contains questions from Reading Comprehension, Verbal Ability, Numerical Ability, Data Interpretation, and Data Sufficiency, Business Judgement
11 Oct 2020
11 Nov 2020