MPMET 2021 Application form is expected to be released from March 2021 by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board which is the conducting body of this exam. The Madhya Pradesh Management Entrance Test is organised once a year for those who are seeking admission in MBA courses of MP business schools. Those who are interested in applying for the same can go through the complete article below to know more about the application process.
MPMET 2021 Application Form Dates
The candidates can check MPMET 2021 admission form dates below in the given table:
Important Dates for MPMET 2021
|Application form start date||March 2021|
|Last date to submit the form||March 2021|
|MPMET 2021 exam date||June 2021|
Stay connected to the page to know the exact dates of the exam.
MPMET 2021 Application Form
MPMET 2021 Application form will be made available on the official website of the competent authority. Applicants must read the given below important details to avoid any mistake while filling the form:
- For Registration, the candidate must apply online on the official website only.
- Fill in the details asked correctly as per the 10th mark sheet to avoid any mistake.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size photographs, signature and other documents like category certificate (if applicable), PwD certificate (if applicable).
- Candidates must check the application status continuously whether their online application form is received, under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, Rejected with valid reason.
- Application fees will be paid through any of the electronic payment modes or demand draft. No other mode will be accepted.
Details to be filled in MP MET Application form 2021
Below mentioned are the data that are to be filled in the application form:
- Personal information (name, date of birth, parents’ name, parents’ mobile number, etc.). Please note that the name of the candidate in the online application form must exactly be the same as per the qualifying degree certificate.
- Address for communication (including PIN code).
- Eligibility degree details.
- College name and address with PIN code.
- Details of the valid Identity document like PAN card/Aadhar card/Passport. etc.
How to Apply for MP MET 2021?
Following are the steps involved in applying for MPMET 2021:
- Fill up the form
- Upload Documents
- Make a payment
- Print filled form
Step 1 - Registration
The following action has to be performed for registration:
- Visit the official website & find the link to apply for MP MET 2021.
- Click on the same & then fill the basic details asked like name, mobile number, email address, etc.
- Submit the details.
Step 2 - Login
After the submission of basic details login with the registered user-id & password.
Step 3 - Fill the form
Follow below points to fill the form:
- After login, other details are to be filled like educational details, parent's details, address, identity proof, etc.
- Submit the details & click for next step.
Step 4 - Upload Documents
Following documents are to be uploaded:
- The photo must be a recent passport size. It should be a coloured photograph, taken with a white background, and has no harsh shadow. No goggle is allowed. For the candidate who is wearing glasses, eyes should be properly visible.
- Candidates are advised not to wear the cap, hat, and dark glasses while the time of the photograph. Religious headwear is allowed but the candidate makes sure that it must not cover the face.
- The photograph should be in .jpg or .jpeg format only. The photograph size should not be more than 50kb.
- The signature of a candidate should be on white paper with Black Ballpen.
- After that scan the signature area only while uploading.
- The signature should be in a .jpg or .jpeg format only.
Step 4 - MPMET 2021 Application Fee Payment
Get the details of application fee below:
Enrollment Fee for MPMET 2021 (Expected)
|For general/open categories||Rs 1300/-|
|For SC/ST and handicapped category||Rs 650/-|
|Additional charge||Rs 50/-( as online service charges).|
Fee once paid will not be refunded by the board in any case.
Modes of payment
- Online - The applicants can make payment via Debit card/Credit card/Internet banking.
- Offline- Also fee submission can be done through Demand Draft. It has to be drawn in favour of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
Step 5 - Print filled form
Candidates must take the printout of the form and retain it till the admission process.
MPMET 2021 Exam Centres
MPMET 2021 Centers where the respective examination will be held. Check below:
MP MET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can check the few basic eligibility requirements for MP MET 2021 below in the given points:
- One should have passed graduation with a minimum of aggregate 50% marks for open category candidates & ST, SC, OBC category of Madhya Pradesh will be given 5% marks relaxation whereas PwD candidates will be given 10% marks relaxation.
MP MET 2021
After the application process is completed, the authorities will issue MPMET 2021 admit cards for the examination to be held on a designated date. The candidates can download their respective admit cards from the official website as soon as they are released. The admit cards will be issued, a week prior to the exam.