MRNAT Phase 4 2020 had been declared on 28 July 2020 on the official website. MRNAT 2020 or Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test 2020 is a University Level test which will be organized by the Manav Rachna University. This exam is conducted once in a year. Manav Rachna University and Manav Rachna International Institute of Research will accept the scores of MRNAT entrance exam for the admission in Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes. Candidates must go through the complete article regarding MRNAT 2020 application form, fees, eligibility criteria, exam pattern and so on in the given below.
Latest Updates regarding MRNAT 2020
- The rsult of MRNAT 4 had been declared on 28 July 2020.
Manav Rachna University Admission Open > Apply Here
MRNAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the MRNAT Phase 4 2020 Application form
on the official website of conducting body untill 25 July 2020
. Also, candidates must go through the given below points regarding the application form:
- The application form is available on the official website and the candidate may procure the Admission Brochure from the Manav Rachna Campus, Administrative Headquarters or City Centers.
- Candidates need to register themselves through Manav Rachna Online Admission Portal.
- Enter some basic information and generate their registration ID and password for further process.
- After generating the ID candidates have to log in with ID and fill all the required details.
- Upload scanned copy of recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After form filling, candidates have to pay the fees through online mode.
- Candidates must be careful while filling the online application form because of authority will not provide any facility of correction in the form.
- Candidates must take the print out of their application form for an interview and other future references.
MRNAT 2020 Application Fee
Candidates must check the MRNAT 2020 Application Fee which is mentioned below according to the type of categories and gender or whatsoever is followed:
- Manav Rachna University has released the MRNAT application form for admission to 2020-21 session. Application for admission shall be submitted online only at the official website for which registration fee of INR 1200/- is payable for all types of category candidates and gender.
- Mode of Payment: Payment can be made through Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card/ at the time of submission of application.
MRNAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their MRNAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria has been listed below otherwise if there is a mismatch then there is a possibility that they might not be offered admission:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must qualify 10+2 examination from a recognized Board/University.
- Subjects: Pass the above-mentioned qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects.
- Minimum Marks: The candidate must score a minimum of 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
For Other UG Courses
- Qualifying Exam: Pass class 12th examination from any recognized Board/University.
- Minimum Marks: A minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or more in the qualifying examination must be scored.
For PG Courses
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in the respective discipline from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should score a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the above-mentioned qualifying examination.
The Reservation Policy followed by the Manav Rachna University is given below:
Manav Rachna Admission 2020 Reservation Policy
|NRI/Foreign National/PIO Category||15% of all programmes/courses.|
|General Category||85% (25% seats are reserved for Haryana domicile candidates, out of which 10% seats are for the SC candidates of Haryana).|
|Kashmiri Migrants Category||1 seat in merit quota for the programmes.|
MRNAT 2020 Admit Card
MRNAT Admit Card 2020 will be available online on the official website and candidates are expected to bring a printed copy to the examination centre. Following points must be kept in mind by the candidates regarding their Admit cards/Hall ticket:
- Candidates can download their Manav Rachna admit card 2020 from the official website by using application number and password and enter the required information.
- Candidates must check every detail mentioned in the admit card.
- It is mandatory to carry the admit cards to the exam centre along with a valid photo ID proof which will help in verification of identity by the invigilators.
- If any discrepancy is found in the admit card, get in touch with the officials immediately and get it corrected.
- If candidates are appearing for the examination in a new city then kindly go and visit the examination centre before the day of examination so that they don’t reach late or to the wrong centre.
MRNAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Given below are the section-wise MRNAT 2020 Exam Pattern which can be used by the candidates to not just get an idea of how the exam is conducted but they can make a strategy accordingly:
90 minutes (1½ hours)
Number of Questions
Types of Questions
Multiple Choice Questions MCQ)
+1 for correct and There is no negative marking
Distribution of Questions
Physics – 15
Chemistry – 15
Mathematics – 15
General Knowledge – 10
Logical Reasoning – 10
General Awareness - 5
English – 5
Total – 75 Questions
MRNAT 2020 Syllabus
MRNAT Syllabus 2020 will include reason-assertion type questions from English, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The topics under each of these subjects will be in detail and need to be taken care of by the candidates if they wish to score well in MRNAT 2020 Exam.
MRNAT 2020 Preparation Tips
MRNAT Preparation Tips 2020 are mentioned below for the candidates who wish to score well in the Manav Rachna entrance exam examination:
- Candidates are requested to go through the Syllabus.
- Daily revision is an important aspect as studied topics/subjects become faded which needs to be polished time and again.
- Give time for recreation which is an important part as it helps to release stress time to time and it doesn’t pile up.
- Solving questions will give a reality check of the preparation and scope of improvement as well.
- Keep calm at the time of examination and focus.
MRNAT 2020 Result
MRNAT Phase 2 2020 Result will be announced by 28 July 2020 on the official website and the candidates who qualify the examination will be further invited by the University for Group Discussion/Personal Interview rounds.
- The schedule for Group Discussion/Personal Interview rounds will be decided by the officials and the candidates who have qualified the examination.
- The dates for the GD or PI could be flexible.
- Candidates shall be assessed for communication skills, the ability to express themselves effectively and put across their point of view.
- They may be challenged the candidate problem-solving skills and their ability to be a team player.
MRNAT 2020 Counselling
MRNAT 2020 Counselling will be done after the result declaration and GD/PI rounds for the candidates who have successfully qualified all the rounds and only they will be eligible to take admission in the courses they’ve applied for. The document verification and balance fee payment has to be done by August 2020 for both the phases. Candidates must bring the following documents for document verification:
- Class 10 and 12 passing certificate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Copy of online application form
Below is the list of courses exam offered by the University in their Institutes:
- Undergraduate Courses offered in Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Sciences:
B.Tech, B.Tech Lateral, B.Sc. Data Science, B.Sc. Interior Design, BCA, BPT, B.Sc- Nutrition & Dietetics, BBA (General/ Banking & Financial Markets/ Global- International Business), B.Com (Hons.), B.Sc(IT), B.A/ B.Sc(Hons.) Economics, BA/MA Journalism & Mass Communication, B.Sc. Applied Geology, BA(Hons.) English, Bachelor of Visual Arts, B.Sc.- Hospitality & Hotel Administration, B.A./ B.Sc(Hons.)-Applied Psychology, B.A/B.Sc in Liberal Arts
- Postgraduate Courses offered in Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Sciences:
MCA, MCA(L), MPT, M.Sc- Nutrition & Dietetics, M.Com, M.Sc. Applied Geology, MA-English, PG Diploma in Advertising & Public Relations, M.A./ M.Sc-Applied Psychology, Master of Social Work, M.A./ M.Sc. Economics, M.Sc Biotechnology
- Undergraduate Courses offered at Manav Rachna University:
B.Tech, B.Tech Lateral, BBA (Healthcare Management/ Finance & Accounts/ Operations Management/ Entrepreneurship & Family Management), B.Sc.(Hons.) Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics, B.Ed, B.A. B.Ed. Integrated, B.Sc. B.Ed. Integrated, B.Ed. Special Education, B.A. LL.B (Hons.), BBA LL.B (Hons.), B.Com. LL.B (Hons.)
- Postgraduate Courses offered in Manav Rachna University:
M.Sc Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics, LL.M. (1 year/Part-Time)
MRNAT 2020 Highlights(Basic Information)
Candidates must check the basic information concern with Manav Rachna Admission Test 2020 given below:
MRNAT 2020 or Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test 2020
Manav Rachna Group of Institutions
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses
Manav Rachna University Official website
To offer admission in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses Offered by the University
About Manav Rachna University
Manav Rachna University
is a private University which is established as a university in the year of 2014. It is affiliated with University Grants Commission. It has evolved from the Manav Rachna College of Engineering, which was established by Amaika Rehanya and Saarth in 2004. MRU University
is located in Sector 43, Faridabad which is 5km from the Delhi on Delhi-Suralkund highway. It offers admission in various courses of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test
Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test(MRNAT) is an online entrance test which is conducted multiple centres across India. MRU (Manav Rachna University) conduct the exam in April to May every year to offer admission in the colleges of their university such as MRU and MRIIRS.