MRNAT 2023 Registration has been started. Candidates can apply online for various Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs. The registration process for MRNAT is online. Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test will be organized in various phases at a University Level. MRNAT 2023 Application Form is released. This exam is conducted once a year. Manav Rachna University and Manav Rachna International Institute of Research will accept the scores of the MRNAT entrance exam for admission in Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs. Candidates must go through the complete article regarding MRNAT 2023 application form, fees, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, and so on in the given below.
- MRNAT 2023 Online Registration process is Ongoing. Candidates can scroll down the article to get a direct link to Register Online.
- Application Link: Manav Rachna University has released the application for all courses, find the official link here.
- MRNAT 2023 exam is scheduled for January 21, 2023.
MRNAT 2023 Exam Status
Students appearing for MRNAT exam can get admission in the following domains (100+ courses/specializations offered) and can avail upto 100% scholarship on the basis of MRNAT Score.
The dates of Scholarship based on MRNAT to be updated as follows:
Dates of Scholarship based on MRNAT
25th January 2023 to 30th April 2023
1st May 2023 to 30th June 2023
MRNAT 2023 Important Date
Following are the important dates of MRNAT 2022
MRNAT University Admission 2023 Dates
|Application start date||Ongoing|
|Last date to apply||to be announced|
January 21, 2023
MRNAT 2023 Admission Process
Step 1: Fill MRNAT Application Form
- Candidates will have to fill out the MRNAT 2023 application forms.
- The forms are available online on the official website of the institutes.
- While filling up the form candidates have to select the preferred venue.
- After submission of the form, the online generated Hall ticket is made available online for candidates.
Step 2: Download Admit Cards
- The MRNAT 2021 admit card will be made available on the official website for downloads. The candidates will need their email address and full name to download the admit card.
- MRNAT admit card is an important document having a variety of information. We advise preserving the admit cards until the admission process is successfully conducted.
Step 3: Appear for MRNAT 2023 Entrance Test
- Students need to appear for MRNAT 2023 entrance exam as per the schedule mentioned in the important date section.
- Aspirants are advised to reach the exam center at least an hour before the commencement of the exam.
Step 4: Check Exam Result
- Authorities at the India Airforce will be declaring MRNAT 2022 results on their official website.
- The candidates shall check their MRNAT 2023 results once announced, by simply submitting their application number and date of birth on the official website.
MRNAT 2023 Application Form
Candidates can fill out the MRNAT 2023 Application form now. Also, candidates must go through the given below points regarding the application form:
- The application form is available on the official website and the candidate may procure the Admission Brochure from the Manav Rachna Campus, Administrative Headquarters, or City Centers.
- Candidates need to register themselves through Manav Rachna Online Admission Portal.
- Enter some basic information and generate their registration ID and password for further process.
- After generating the ID candidates have to log in with ID and fill in all the required details.
- Upload scanned copy of recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After form filling, candidates have to pay the fees through online mode.
- Candidates must be careful while filling the online application form because the authority will not provide any facility of correction in the form.
- Candidates must take the print out of their application form for an interview and other future references.
MRNAT 2023 Application Fee
Candidates must check the MRNAT 2023 Application Fee which is mentioned below according to the type of categories and gender or whatsoever is followed:
- Manav Rachna University releases the MRNAT application form. Application for admission shall be submitted online only at the official website for which a registration fee of INR 1200/- is payable for all types of category candidates and gender.
- Mode of Payment: Payment can be made through Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card/ at the time of submission of application.
MRNAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their MRNAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria has been listed below otherwise if there is a mismatch then there is a possibility that they might not be offered admission:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must qualify 10+2 examination from a recognized Board/University.
- Subjects: Pass the above-mentioned qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects.
- Minimum Marks: The candidate must score a minimum of 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
For Other UG Courses
- Qualifying Exam: Pass class 12th examination from any recognized Board/University.
- Minimum Marks: A minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or more in the qualifying examination must be scored.
For PG Courses
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in the respective discipline from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should score a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the above-mentioned qualifying examination.
The Reservation Policy followed by the Manav Rachna University is given below:
Manav Rachna Admission 2023 Reservation Policy
|NRI/Foreign National/PIO Category||15% of all programmes/courses.|
|General Category||85% (25% seats are reserved for Haryana domicile candidates, out of which 10% seats are for the SC candidates of Haryana).|
|Kashmiri Migrants Category||1 seat in merit quota for the programmes.|
MRNAT 2023 Exam Pattern
Given below are the section-wise which can be used by the candidates to not just get an idea of how the exam is conducted but they can make a strategy accordingly:
90 minutes (1½ hours)
Number of Questions
Types of Questions
Multiple Choice Questions MCQ)
+1 for correct and There is no negative marking
Distribution of Questions
Physics – 15
Chemistry – 15
Mathematics – 15
General Knowledge – 10
Logical Reasoning – 10
General Awareness - 5
English – 5
Total – 75 Questions
MRNAT 2023 Syllabus
MRNAT Syllabus will include reason-assertion type questions from English, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The topics under each of these subjects will be in detail and need to be taken care of by the candidates if they wish to score well in MRNAT 2022 Exam.
MRNAT Preparation Tips
MRNAT Preparation Tips are mentioned below for the candidates who wish to score well in the Manav Rachna entrance exam examination:
- Candidates are requested to go through the Syllabus.
- Daily revision is an important aspect as studied topics/subjects become faded which needs to be polished time and again.
- Give time for recreation, which is an important part as it helps to release stress from time to time and it doesn’t pile up.
- Solving questions will give a reality check of the preparation and scope of improvement as well.
- Keep calm at the time of examination and focus.
MRNAT 2023 Admit Card
MRNAT 2023 Admit Card will be available online on the official website and candidates are expected to bring a printed copy to the examination center. Following points must be kept in mind by the candidates regarding their Admit cards/Hall ticket:
- Candidates can download their Manav Rachna admit card from the official website by using the application number and password and enter the required information.
- Candidates must check every detail mentioned in the admit card.
- It is mandatory to carry the admit cards to the exam center along with valid photo ID proof which will help in verification of identity by the invigilators.
- If any discrepancy is found in the admit card, get in touch with the officials immediately and get it corrected.
- If candidates are appearing for the examination in a new city then kindly go and visit the examination center before the day of examination so that they don’t reach late or to the wrong center.
MRNAT 2023 Result & Merit List
- The MRNAT result will be declared on the official website of Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS). The examinees can check their scores by entering application number.
- By submitting the admit card number, applicants can check their result and on the basis of the result of the candidates, admission will offer to them.
- MRNAT 2022 Merit List
- As per the marks scored in MRNAT through candidates, they will be shortlisted in the merit list. By entering the application number, applicants can check their name mentioned in the merit list.
- The first preference will be given to the candidates who qualify the MRNAT exam, then Uni-GAUGE EMeD 2022 (second preference) & JEE Main 2022 (third preference).
- MRNAT 2023 Highlights
Candidates must check the basic information concern with Manav Rachna Admission Test 2023 given below:
MRNAT Exam Brief
MRNAT 2023 or Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test
Manav Rachna Group of Institutions
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses
Manav Rachna University Official website
To offer admission in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses Offered by the University
About Manav Rachna University
Manav Rachna University
is a private University which is established as a university in the year of 2014. It is affiliated with University Grants Commission. It has evolved from the Manav Rachna College of Engineering, which was established by Amaika Rehanya and Saarth in 2004. MRU University
is located in Sector 43, Faridabad which is 5km from the Delhi on Delhi-Suralkund highway. It offers admission in various courses of undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test
Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test(MRNAT) is an online entrance test that is conducted in multiple centres across India. MRU (Manav Rachna University) conducts the exam from April to May every year to offer admission in the colleges of their university such as MRU and MRIIRS.