MRNAT 2021 application process has been started. The last date to apply for phase-2 is 08 July 2021. Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test 2021 is a University Level exam that will be conducted on 10-11 July 2021. This exam is conducted once a year. Manav Rachna University and Manav Rachna International Institute of Research will accept the scores of the MRNAT entrance exam for admission in Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs. Candidates must go through the complete article regarding MRNAT 2021 application form, fees, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, and so on in the given below.
MRNAT 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check the MRNAT 2021 exam status from trhe below table:
Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test 2021 Status
|Application forms are ongoing.|
- The last date to apply for phase-2 is 08 July 2021.
- MRNAT 2021 phase-2 will be held on 10-11 July 2021.
- MRNAT 2021 Application Form has been started.
MRNAT 2021 Important Dates
Following are the important dates of MRNAT 2021
|Application start date||Started|
|Last date to apply||08 July 2021|
|MRNAT 2021||10-11 July 2021|
MRNAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates can fill the MRNAT Phase 1 2021 Application form now. Also, candidates must go through the given below points regarding the application form:
- The application form is available on the official website and the candidate may procure the Admission Brochure from the Manav Rachna Campus, Administrative Headquarters or City Centers.
- Candidates need to register themselves through Manav Rachna Online Admission Portal.
- Enter some basic information and generate their registration ID and password for further process.
- After generating the ID candidates have to log in with ID and fill in all the required details.
- Upload scanned copy of recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After form filling, candidates have to pay the fees through online mode.
- Candidates must be careful while filling the online application form because the authority will not provide any facility of correction in the form.
- Candidates must take the print out of their application form for an interview and other future references.
MRNAT 2021 Application Fee
Candidates must check the MRNAT 2021 Application Fee which is mentioned below according to the type of categories and gender or whatsoever is followed:
- Manav Rachna University has released the MRNAT application form for admission to 2021-22 session. Application for admission shall be submitted online only at the official website for which registration fee of INR 1200/- is payable for all types of category candidates and gender.
- Mode of Payment: Payment can be made through Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card/ at the time of submission of application.
MRNAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their MRNAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria has been listed below otherwise if there is a mismatch then there is a possibility that they might not be offered admission:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must qualify 10+2 examination from a recognized Board/University.
- Subjects: Pass the above-mentioned qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects.
- Minimum Marks: The candidate must score a minimum of 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
For Other UG Courses
- Qualifying Exam: Pass class 12th examination from any recognized Board/University.
- Minimum Marks: A minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or more in the qualifying examination must be scored.
For PG Courses
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in the respective discipline from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should score a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the above-mentioned qualifying examination.
The Reservation Policy followed by the Manav Rachna University is given below:
Manav Rachna Admission 2021 Reservation Policy
|NRI/Foreign National/PIO Category||15% of all programmes/courses.|
|General Category||85% (25% seats are reserved for Haryana domicile candidates, out of which 10% seats are for the SC candidates of Haryana).|
|Kashmiri Migrants Category||1 seat in merit quota for the programmes.|
MRNAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Given below are the section-wise MRNAT 2021 Exam Pattern which can be used by the candidates to not just get an idea of how the exam is conducted but they can make a strategy accordingly:
90 minutes (1½ hours)
Number of Questions
Types of Questions
Multiple Choice Questions MCQ)
+1 for correct and There is no negative marking
Distribution of Questions
Physics – 15
Chemistry – 15
Mathematics – 15
General Knowledge – 10
Logical Reasoning – 10
General Awareness - 5
English – 5
Total – 75 Questions
MRNAT 2021 Syllabus
MRNAT Syllabus 2021 will include reason-assertion type questions from English, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The topics under each of these subjects will be in detail and need to be taken care of by the candidates if they wish to score well in MRNAT 2021 Exam.
MRNAT 2021 Preparation Tips
MRNAT Preparation Tips 2021 are mentioned below for the candidates who wish to score well in the Manav Rachna entrance exam examination:
- Candidates are requested to go through the Syllabus.
- Daily revision is an important aspect as studied topics/subjects become faded which needs to be polished time and again.
- Give time for recreation, which is an important part as it helps to release stress from time to time and it doesn’t pile up.
- Solving questions will give a reality check of the preparation and scope of improvement as well.
- Keep calm at the time of examination and focus.
MRNAT 2021 Admit Card
MRNAT Admit Card 2021 will be available online on the official website and candidates are expected to bring a printed copy to the examination center. Following points must be kept in mind by the candidates regarding their Admit cards/Hall ticket:
- Candidates can download their Manav Rachna admit card 2021 from the official website by using the application number and password and enter the required information.
- Candidates must check every detail mentioned in the admit card.
- It is mandatory to carry the admit cards to the exam center along with valid photo ID proof which will help in verification of identity by the invigilators.
- If any discrepancy is found in the admit card, get in touch with the officials immediately and get it corrected.
- If candidates are appearing for the examination in a new city then kindly go and visit the examination center before the day of examination so that they don’t reach late or to the wrong center.
MRNAT 2021 Highlights (Basic Information)
Candidates must check the basic information concern with Manav Rachna Admission Test 2021 given below:
MRNAT 2021 or Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test 2021
Manav Rachna Group of Institutions
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses
Manav Rachna University Official website
To offer admission in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses Offered by the University
About Manav Rachna University
Manav Rachna University
is a private University which is established as a university in the year of 2014. It is affiliated with University Grants Commission. It has evolved from the Manav Rachna College of Engineering, which was established by Amaika Rehanya and Saarth in 2004. MRU University
is located in Sector 43, Faridabad which is 5km from the Delhi on Delhi-Suralkund highway. It offers admission in various courses of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test
Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test(MRNAT) is an online entrance test which is conducted in multiple centres across India. MRU (Manav Rachna University) conduct the exam from April to May every year to offer admission in the colleges of their university such as MRU and MRIIRS.