MRNAT stands for Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test, which is an entrance and scholarship test for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programs (except M.Tech) in Manav Rachna University and Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies. MRNAT is an online objective type exam that is 90 minutes long and consists of questions from the syllabus covered in the qualifying exam (e.g. XII or Graduation, as the case may be) and/or aptitude for the program applied for.
To apply for MRNAT 2023, please click here After completion and submission of application form for the respected courses the candidates are eligible for appearing in MRNAT exam.
MRNAT 2023 Exam Status
Students appearing for MRNAT exam can get admission in the following domains (100+ courses/specializations offered) and can avail upto 100% scholarship on the basis of MRNAT Score.
The dates of Scholarship based on MRNAT to be updated as follows:
Dates of Scholarship based on MRNAT
25th January 2023 to 30th April 2023
1st May 2023 to 30th June 2023
Note: If you are unable to attempt the test on either of the scheduled dates, it is recommended to try to appear for the test on those dates. However, if you are unable to do so, you can inform the admissions team at Manav Rachna regarding your situation. They will get back in touch with you after the test and provide further guidance on the necessary course of action. You will need to provide your name, application number, and any special requests (if any) to the Admissions Facilitation Centre for appropriate action.
MRNAT 2023 Exam Date
Following are the important dates of MRNAT 2023. MRNAT 2023 exam is scheduled for April 23rd, 2023.
MRNAT University Admission 2023 Dates
|Application start date||Ongoing|
|Last date to apply|
April 21st, 2023
|MRNAT 2023 Exam|
April 23rd, 2023
MRNAT 2023 Admission Process
Step 1: Fill MRNAT Application Form
- Candidates will have to fill out the MRNAT 2023 application forms.
- The forms are available online on the official website of the institutes.
- While filling up the form candidates have to select the preferred venue.
- After submission of the form, the online generated Hall ticket is made available online for candidates.
Step 2: Download Admit Cards
- The MRNAT 2023 admit card will be made available on the official website for downloads. The candidates will need their email address and full name to download the admit card.
- MRNAT admit card is an important document having a variety of information. We advise preserving the admit cards until the admission process is successfully conducted.
Step 3: Appear for MRNAT 2023 Entrance Test
- Students need to appear for MRNAT 2023 entrance exam as per the schedule mentioned in the important date section.
- Aspirants are advised to reach the exam center at least an hour before the commencement of the exam.
Step 4: Check Exam Result
- Authorities at the India Airforce will be declaring MRNAT 2023 results on their official website.
- The candidates shall check their MRNAT 2023 results once announced, by simply submitting their application number and date of birth on the official website.
MRNAT 2023 Application Form
Candidates can fill out the MRNAT 2023 Application form now. Also, candidates must go through the given below points regarding the application form:
- The application form is available on the official website and the candidate may procure the Admission Brochure from the Manav Rachna Campus, Administrative Headquarters, or City Centers.
- Candidates need to register themselves through Manav Rachna Online Admission Portal.
- Enter some basic information and generate their registration ID and password for further process.
- After generating the ID candidates have to log in with ID and fill in all the required details.
- Upload scanned copy of recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After form filling, candidates have to pay the fees through online mode.
- Candidates must be careful while filling the online application form because the authority will not provide any facility of correction in the form.
- Candidates must take the print out of their application form for an interview and other future references.
MRNAT 2023 Application Fee
Candidates must check the MRNAT 2023 Application Fee which is mentioned below according to the type of categories and gender or whatsoever is followed:
- Manav Rachna University releases the MRNAT application form. Application for admission shall be submitted online only at the official website for which a registration fee of INR 1200/- is payable for all types of category candidates and gender.
- Mode of Payment: Payment can be made through Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card/ at the time of submission of application.
MRNAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their MRNAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria has been listed below otherwise if there is a mismatch then there is a possibility that they might not be offered admission:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must qualify 10+2 examination from a recognized Board/University.
- Subjects: Pass the above-mentioned qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects.
- Minimum Marks: The candidate must score a minimum of 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
For Other UG Courses
- Qualifying Exam: Pass class 12th examination from any recognized Board/University.
- Minimum Marks: A minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or more in the qualifying examination must be scored.
For PG Courses
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in the respective discipline from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should score a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the above-mentioned qualifying examination.
The Reservation Policy followed by the Manav Rachna University is given below:
Manav Rachna Admission 2023 Reservation Policy
|NRI/Foreign National/PIO Category||15% of all programmes/courses.|
|General Category||85% (25% seats are reserved for Haryana domicile candidates, out of which 10% seats are for the SC candidates of Haryana).|
|Kashmiri Migrants Category||1 seat in merit quota for the programmes.|
MRNAT 2023 Exam Pattern
The MRNAT exam consists of two major components i.e Onile and GD/PI. Given below are the section-wise which can be used by the candidates to not just get an idea of how the exam is conducted but they can make a strategy accordingly:
MRNAT Exam Pattern
|Online Exam||Objective type computer-based exam||90 minutes (60 minutes for Lateral Entry courses)|
UG Paper Structure:
Arithmetic & Logical Reasoning (25 Questions)
General English/Verbal Ability (25 Questions)
General Awareness (25 Questions)
PG Paper Structure:
Arithmetic & Logical Reasoning (15 Questions)
General English/Verbal Ability (15 Questions)
General Awareness (15 Questions)
Domain Specific (30 Questions)
|GD and/or Personal Interaction||Assessment of communication skills, problem-solving skills, and teamwork ability||N/A||N/A|
MRNAT 2023 Syllabus
MRNAT covers syllabus of the qualifying exam (eg. XII or Graduation as the case may be) and/or aptitude for the program applied for. This includes Arithmetic & Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, General English, along with a few program-specific questions.
MRNAT Preparation Tips
MRNAT Preparation Tips are mentioned below for the candidates who wish to score well in the Manav Rachna entrance exam examination:
- Candidates are requested to go through the Syllabus.
- Daily revision is an important aspect as studied topics/subjects become faded which needs to be polished time and again.
- Give time for recreation, which is an important part as it helps to release stress from time to time and it doesn’t pile up.
- Solving questions will give a reality check of the preparation and scope of improvement as well.
- Keep calm at the time of examination and focus.
MRNAT 2023 Admit Card
MRNAT 2023 Admit Card will be available online on the official website and candidates are expected to bring a printed copy to the examination center. Following points must be kept in mind by the candidates regarding their Admit cards/Hall ticket:
- Candidates can download their Manav Rachna admit card from the official website by using the application number and password and enter the required information.
- Candidates must check every detail mentioned in the admit card.
- It is mandatory to carry the admit cards to the exam center along with valid photo ID proof which will help in verification of identity by the invigilators.
- If any discrepancy is found in the admit card, get in touch with the officials immediately and get it corrected.
- If candidates are appearing for the examination in a new city then kindly go and visit the examination center before the day of examination so that they don’t reach late or to the wrong center.
MRNAT 2023 Result & Merit List
- MRNAT result is declared within 48 hours of the test and can be accessed on the website.
- The MRNAT result will be declared on the official website of Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS). The examinees can check their scores by entering application number.
- By submitting the admit card number, applicants can check their result and on the basis of the result of the candidates, admission will offer to them.
- MRNAT 2023 Merit List
- As per the marks scored in MRNAT through candidates, they will be shortlisted in the merit list. By entering the application number, applicants can check their name mentioned in the merit list.
- The first preference will be given to the candidates who qualify the MRNAT exam, then Uni-GAUGE EMeD 2023 (second preference) & JEE Main 2023 (third preference).
- MRNAT 2023 Highlights
Candidates must check the basic information concern with Manav Rachna Admission Test 2023 given below:
MRNAT Exam Brief
MRNAT 2023 or Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test
Manav Rachna Group of Institutions
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses
Manav Rachna University Official website
To offer admission in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses Offered by the University
About Manav Rachna University
Manav Rachna University
is a private University which is established as a university in the year of 2014. It is affiliated with University Grants Commission. It has evolved from the Manav Rachna College of Engineering, which was established by Amaika Rehanya and Saarth in 2004. MRU University
is located in Sector 43, Faridabad which is 5km from the Delhi on Delhi-Suralkund highway. It offers admission in various courses of undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test
Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test(MRNAT) is an online entrance test that is conducted in multiple centres across India. MRU (Manav Rachna University) conducts the exam from April to May every year to offer admission in the colleges of their university such as MRU and MRIIRS.