MRNAT 2022 Application Form will be released separately for different phases. Candidates can apply through online mode only for admission in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in Manav Rachna University and Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Sciences. The entrance exam is a computer-based online exam which consists of multiple-choice questions. Candidates can get all the relevant information regarding the MRNAT 2022 Application form, fees, process of filling form and documents required while filling the application form.
MRNAT 2022 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check all the important dates related to MRNAT 2022 Application Form in the given below table:
MRNAT Important Dates 2021
|Registration Start||February 2022|
|MRNAT exam 2022 application form last date||March 2022|
MRNAT 2022 Application Form
The candidates can apply for the MRNAT 2022 online on the officail website only.
- Candidates can submit the application form through online mode.
- The application form will be available on the official website of Manav Rachna Group of Institute.
- Applicants are advised to submit only one application form as multiple application will be rejected.
- Valid email id and phone number should be provided by the candidates as all the important information will be sent to it.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph & signature as per the prescribed format.
- The application will be rejected if the information is found to be incomplete or incorrect.
Documents Required while filling MRNAT 2022 Application Form
Applicants should keep the documents prepared, scanned on their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of applying for the examination are given below:
- Class 10 passing certificate (mandatory for all programmes)
- Candidates have to submit the address proof for all programmes.
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Valid email id and mobile number
- Net Banking Information
NOTE: Candidates are advised to avoid photographs in T-Shirts/ Tops/Flashy Clothing because this photograph will be used for all subsequent transactions including preparations of ID card and Academic Transcripts.
- Candidates have submitted their class 12 passing certificate. If candidates waiting for the result than they to submit their school ID card, class 11 mark sheet or predicted score of class 12 which will be issued by the school authority.
- For engineering programmes, candidates must submit their scorecard of JEE Main 2021/SAT/UNIGAUGE in which they appear.
- For Architecture, the scorecard of JEE Main 2021 or NATA in which they appear.
- Candidates must submit their class 12 mark sheet.
- For higher education, they have to submit a pre-final year mark sheet.
- For M.Tech courses valid score of GATE 2021, if candidates will appear.
MRNAT 2022 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: Candidates have to pay the amount of Rs. 1200/- as the MRNAT application form fee and can be paid either through offline mode or online mode.
- Online Mode: Applicants can pay the fee through Credit card/Debit Card/Net Banking or E-Wallet.
- Application Fees are non-refundable.
- When candidates successfully pay the application fees, take the print out the confirmation page.
How to fill MRNAT 2022 Application Form?
The application form for MRNAT 2022 is available on the Manav Rachna Group of Institutes website. Candidates must go through the given below steps for filling the MRNAT 2022 application form:
- 1: Registration
- The candidates must visit the Manav Rachna University official website to start the online form filling procedure.
- The candidates must register themselves before filling the online application form.
- Filling the registration form
- The application number is generated for further process.
- 2: Filling Application Form
- Candidates can log in with the generated Application number and create a password and filling online application form.
- 3: Upload Documents
- Candidates have to submit a scanned copy of a photograph, signature and caste certificate.
- 4: Payment
- In this step, the candidates have to pay the required amount of GPAT application fees.
- Candidates have chosen the mode of payment, enter the necessary details and pay the fee.
MRNAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their MRNAT 2022 Eligibility criteria before start filling the application form. Candidates can go through the given below points related eligibility:
- Candidates must qualify 10+2 examination from a recognized Board/University.
- Should have passed the class 12 qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects.
- Candidate should score a minimum of 60% marks in their qualifying exam. (For B.Tech)
- Must secure a minimum 50% marks in aggregate or more in the qualifying examination must be scored. (For all UG courses and PG courses)
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in the respective discipline from a recognized university.