MUCMET Application Form 2020 will be available from June 2020 to the Mumbai University official website. MUCMET 2020 is a state-level examination that is organized to offer the admission of the BMS+MBA course. The MUCMET 2020 examination will be an offline mode (Pen-paper Based Test) exam. The candidate must fulfill all the MUCMET 2020 eligibility criteria to apply for the MUCMET application form. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the MUCMET application form 2020.
MUCMET 2020 Application Form Date
Candidate can check here all the important MUCMET 2020 dates for the application form in the given table below:
|Application Form Available||The first week of June 2020|
|Last date for Submission of Application Form||The second week of June 2020|
MUCMET 2020 Application Form
The candidate makes sure about all the listed instruction before MUCMET apply online application form which is given below:
- The candidate can fill the MUCMET exam 2020 online application form on the official website.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to fulfill all the MUCMET eligibility criteria to fill the MUCMET 2020 application form.
- The candidate makes sure that they have all the required documents/certificates at the time of filling the application form for the successful submission.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form properly and must fill all the details correctly in the application form to generate the MUCMET admit card 2020.
- All the candidates must pay the application form fee for the successful submission of the MUCMET application form 2020.
- Candidates can't make any changes in the MUCMET 2020 application form after the final submission.
Documents Required for the MUCMET 2020 Application Form
All the candidate make ensure that they must have all the listed documents while filling the MUCMET application form 2020 which are given below:
- Candidate's ID proof for identification like Aadhar card/PAN card.
- Certificate to prove the valid age like 10th Classmarks sheets/passport.
- Catagory/Caste certificate (if needed).
- PwD certificate (If needed).
- Nativity Certificate.
- Scanned copy of the candidate's recent clicked photograph.
- A scanned copy of the candidate's signature.
How to Apply for MUCMET 2020 Application Form?
Candidate must follow all the steps to fill the MUCMET online application form successfully which are given below:
- Visit the official Mumbai University Website.
- Click on the Thane Campus button.
- Select the Courses and Admission link button.
- Choose the BMS-MBA Five Year Integrated course.
- Click on the Advertisement for the BMS-MBA Entrance Exam link.
- The pdf of the Application will open on the computer screen.
- Download the MUCMET 2020 application form pdf.
- Fill all the details correctly in the application form.
- Attach all the required documents and photographs.
- Send it to the Conducting Authority at the direct campus or by post with a demand draft of Application fee.
The University of Mumbai,
Thane Sub Campus,
Behind Runwal Garden City,
Ram Maruti Nagar,
Check application fee for candidates belonging to different categories:-
MUCMET 2020 Admit Card
The MUCMET admit card 2020 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. All the candidates are advised to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the MUCMET 2020 examination center. Without admit card applicants will not be allowed in the MUCMET exam hall. The candidate makes sure that they don't carry not allowed things with them at the examination hall.