NBE FET 2023 Counselling will start after the declaration of results and merit list. The NBE FET 2023 counselling session will be conducted online mode by the NBE (National Board of Examination). Admission to the courses is provided only by Centralized Merit-based counselling conducted by NBE. Only qualified candidates will be called for the counselling process. This examination is a National Level Entrance Examination which is organized to offer admission to Post Doctoral Programmes all over India. The candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about the NBE FET counselling 2023.
NBE FET 2023 Counselling Important Dates
The candidates can check here all the important NBE FET 2023 counselling dates which are given in the table below:
NBE FET 2023 Counselling Dates
|Registration and filling Options/Choices for counselling||To be notified soon|
|First-Round Mock Allotment||To be notified soon|
|Addition/ Deletion/ Rearrangeof filled Options/ Choices for the First Round of counselling||To be notified soon|
|First Round Allotment||To be notified soon|
|Payment of First-Year Course Fee||To be notified soon|
|First-Round counselling Vacant Seat Matrix ||To be notified soon|
|Adding/ Editing/ Rearrange of filled Options/ Choices for the Second Round of counselling||To be notified soon|
|Second Round Allotment||To be notified soon|
|Payment of First-Year Course Fee||To be notified soon|Click here to check the previous year's schedule for NBE FET. These dates will be updated soon when official notification is released.
NBE FET 2023 Counselling
The candidate can check here all the important NBE FET counselling 2023 guidance points in the given list below:
- The counselling will be started after the announcement of the NBE FET results in 2023.
- The NBE FET counselling will be conducted online mode.
- The candidate has to attend the FET counselling session to get the admission seat.
- They have to register first to attend the NBE FET online counselling session.
- The candidates have to pay the registration fee for the counselling session.
- Only qualified candidates will be able to eligible to attend the NBE FET seat allotment session.
- The NBE will be conducted the FET offline counselling session after the finishing of online counselling.
- The candidates are advised to carry all the required documents at the time of the NBE FET offline counselling session.
Eligibility for NBE FET 2023 Counselling
Candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria set by NBE for the counselling process. Given below are some important points regarding NBE FET eligibility criteria that every candidate must fulfil:
- Candidate pursuing any other postgraduate/Postdoctoral medical course can participate in FNB Counselling only when he/she resigns from such course. NBE will issue the letter of seat allotment to a such candidate (within the admission calendar) only if he/she has been discharged from the institution/college/hospital where they joined for such postgraduate medical course.
- If any candidate is found ineligible at any stage, then NBE has the right to take action accordingly but has no right to cancel the candidate's admission to the FNB course and to debar them from taking any further examinations conducted by NBE.
- If any candidate remains absent or has not participated in any counselling round either in-person or online (opt-out) can not participate in subsequent rounds(s) of counselling. i.e. if any candidate missed the previous round of counselling in person or through online mode they will be declared ineligible for the subsequent round of counselling (if any).
- Candidates pursuing the FNB course are not eligible to participate in counselling till they have not completed the duration of the prescribed course.
- NBE has the right to change or modify or interpret any clause/criteria/guidelines mentioned in this handbook of Centralized counselling.
How to Apply for NBE FET 2023 Counselling?
The candidates must follow all the steps to fill out the online NBE FET 2023 counselling form which is described in the listed below:
- The candidate has to visit the NBE official website to apply for the NBE FET counselling 2023.
- On the NBE candidate have to click on the "Online Counselling" button.
- Then the new window will open where candidates have to click on the "FET" button.
- On the next page, the candidate has to fill in all the details in the registration form:
- Roll Number/ Email Number
- After filling in all the details in the registration, then click on the "login" button.
2. Fees Payments
The shortlisted candidates have to pay the NBE counselling fees for online counselling. The counselling fees will be Rs.2500/- for all the shortlisted candidates. The applicants can pay the counselling registration fee online mode only via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
Note: The registration fee for an online counselling session will be non-refundable in any circumstances.
3. Filling Application Form
After successfully paying the registration fee, the candidates can view and edit their personal details which were submitted at the time of filling out the application form. The candidate will be advised to recheck all the filled details in the application form because the candidates can't be able to make any kind of changes in the application form after the submission.
4. Upload Documents
The candidates have to upload all the required documents to attend the NBE FET counselling 2023 which are given in the list below:
- MBBS Degree certificate.
- Post-Graduate Medical Qualification Pass certificate/Provisional Pass Certificate of qualifying examinations (MD/MS/DM/MCh./DNB).
- Permanent Registration certificate issued by MCI/State Medical Council for registration of MBBS/MD/MS/DM/MCh./DNB programs.
- The proof of Postgraduate Medical Qualification being recognized as per the IMC Act/Central Government.
- The proof of Declaration of Result of Postgraduate Medical Qualification.
- High School/ Higher Secondary/ Matriculation Certificate as proof of Date of Birth.
- Any other document (Bonafide certificate/Mark sheet/Attempt Certificate etc issued by the concerned institution/medical college) that confirms the name of the institution/medical college from where the Post Graduate Medical qualification (MD/MS/DM/MCh./DNB) was pursued.
After filling and uploading all the information in the counselling form, the candidate has to choose the centres of preference. The candidates make sure to recheck all the information before submitting the counselling form. After that, the candidates can click on the "Lock and Confirmed" button for the final submission.
Documents Required for NBE FET 2023 Counselling
Candidates can check here all the required documents listed which candidate must carry for NBE FET 2023 offline counselling session for the verification given in the list below:
- 10th and 12th marks sheet original copies.
- NBE FET 2023 Result Card
- MBBS Degree Certificate
- ID proofs (Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving Licence, Voter ID)
- Domicile Certificate
- All semester marks sheets.
- NBE FET 2023 admit card
NBE FET 2023 Counselling Process
The candidate can check here the NBE FET 2023
counselling process which is described below:
- The candidates have to qualify for the NBE FET exam 2023.
- Then the candidate has to register online for the counselling session.
- The candidate has to upload all the scanned documents with the counselling form.
- The candidate has to attend the first round of counselling sessions online.
- The selected candidates will be called for an offline counselling session.
- Not selected can apply for the second round counselling session online.
- The second round will be the final online counselling session.
- All the shortlisted candidates have to attend the offline counselling session for the NBE FET 2023 admission process.