NBE FET 2020 Counselling will be started from the Fourth Week of October 2020. The NBE FET 2020 counselling session will be conducted through the online mode. NBE FET (National Board of Examination Fellowship Entrance Test) counselling session will be conducted by the NBE (National Board of Examination). Admission to the courses is provided only by Centralized Merit based Counseling conducted by NBE. Only qualified candidates will be called for the counseling process. This examination is a National Level Entrance Examination which is organised to offer the admission of Post Doctoral Programmes in all over India. The candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about the NBE FET counselling 2020.
NBE FET 2020 Counselling Important Dates
The candidates can check here all the important NBE FET 2020 counselling dates which are given in the table below:
NBE FET 2020 Counselling Dates
|Registration and filling Options/Choices for Counseling||Fourth Week of October 2020|
|First Round Mock Allotment||29 October 2020|
|Addition/ Deletion/ Rearrangeof filled Options/ Choices for the First Round of Counseling||29 to 31 October 2020|
|First Round Allotment||02 November 2020|
|Payment of First-Year Course Fee||02 to 04 November|
|First Round Counseling Vacant Seat Matrix ||06 November 2020|
|Adding/ Editing/ Rearrange of filled Options/ Choices for the Second Round of counselling||06 to 07 November 2020|
|Second Round Allotment||09 November 2020|
|Payment of First-Year Course Fee||11 November 2020|
NBE FET 2020 Counselling
The candidate can check here all the important NBE FET counselling 2020 guidance points in the given list below:
- The counselling will be started after the announcement of NBE FET result 2020.
- The NBE FET counselling will be conducted through online mode.
- The candidate has to attend the FET counselling session to get the admission seat.
- They have to register first to attend the NBE FET online counselling session.
- The candidates have to pay the registration fee of the counselling session.
- Only the qualified candidates will be able to eligible to attend the NBE FET seat allotment session.
- The NBE will be conducted the FET offline counselling session after the finishing of online counselling.
- The candidates are advised to carry all the required documents at the time of NBE FET offline counselling session.
Eligibility for NBE FET 2020 Counselling
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria set by NBE for the counselling process. Given below are some important points regarding NBE FET eligibility criteria that every candidate must fulfill:
- Candidate pursuing any other post graduate/Post doctoral medical course can participate in FNB Counselling only when he/she resigns such course. NBE will issue the letter of seat allotment to such candidate (within the admission calendar) only if he/she has been discharge from the institution/college/hospital where they joined for such postgraduate medical course.
- If any candidate is found ineligible at any stage, then NBE has rights to take actions accordingly but has no right to cancel the candidate admission to FNB course and to debar them from taking any further examinations conducted by NBE.
- If any candidate remain absent or not participated in any counseling round either in-person or through online (opt out) can not participate in subsequent rounds(s) of counseling. i.e. if any candidate missed the previous round of counselling in person or through online mode they they will be declared ineligible for the subsequent round of counseling (if any).
- Candidates pursuing FNB course are not eligible to participate in counseling till they have not completed the duration of the prescribed course.
- NBE has rights to change or modify or interpret any clause/criteria/guidelines mentioned in this handbook of Centralized Counseling.
How to Apply for NBE FET 2020 Counselling?
The candidates must follow all the steps to fill the online NBE FET 2020 counselling form which is described in the listed below:
- The candidate has to visit the NBE official website to apply for the NBE FET counselling 2020.
- On the NBE candidate have to click on the "Online Counselling" button.
- Then the new window will open where candidate have to click on the "FET" button.
- On the next page, the candidate has to fill all the details in the registration form:
- Roll Number/ Email Number
- After filling all the details in the registration, then click on the "login" button.
2. Fees Payments
The shortlisted candidates have to pay the NBE counselling fees for the online counselling. The counselling fees will be Rs.2500/- for all the shortlisted candidates. The applicants can pay the counselling registration fee through the online mode only via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
Note: The registration fee for online counselling session will be non-refundable in any circumstances.
3. Filling Application Form
After successfully paying the registration fee, the candidates can view and edit their personal details which were submitted at the time of filling the application form. The candidate are advised to recheck all the filled details in the application form because the candidates can't be able to make any kind changes in the application form after the submission.
4. Upload Documents
The candidates have to upload all the required documents to attend the NBE FET counselling 2020 which are given in the list below:
- MBBS Degree certificate.
- Post-Graduate Medical Qualification Pass certificate/Provisional Pass Certificate of qualifying examinations (MD/MS/DM/MCh./DNB).
- Permanent Registration certificate issued by MCI/State Medical Council for registration of MBBS/MD/MS/DM/MCh./DNB programs.
- The proof of Postgraduate Medical Qualification being recognized as per the IMC Act/Central Government.
- The proof of Declaration of Result of Postgraduate Medical Qualification.
- High School/ Higher Secondary/ Matriculation Certificate as a proof of Date of Birth.
- Any other document (Bonafide certificate/Mark sheet/Attempt Certificate etc issued by concerned institution/medical college) that confirming the name of the institution/medical college from where the Post Graduate Medical qualification (MD/MS/DM/MCh./DNB) was pursued.
After filling and uploading all the information in the counselling form, the candidate have to choice centres of preferences. The candidates make ensure to recheck all the information again before submitting the counselling form. After that, the candidates can click on the "Lock and Confirmed" button for the final submission.
Documents Required for NBE FET 2020 Counselling
Candidates can check here are all the required documents are listed which candidate must carry for NBE FET 2020 offline counselling session for the verification which given in the list below:
- 10th and 12th marks sheet original copies.
- NBE FET 2020 Result Card
- MBBS Degree Certificate
- ID proofs (Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving Licence, Voter ID)
- Domicile Certificate
- All semester marks sheets.
- NBE FET 2020 admit card
NBE FET 2020 Counselling Process
The candidate can check here the NBE FET 2020
counselling process which is described below:
- The candidates have to qualify the NBE FET exam 2020.
- Then the candidate have to register online for the counselling session.
- The candidate have to upload all the scanned documents with the counselling form.
- The candidate have to attend the first round of counselling session online.
- The selected candidates will be called for an offline counselling session.
- Not selected can apply for the second round counselling session online.
- The second round will be the final online counselling session.
- All the shortlisted candidate have to attend the offline counselling session for the NBE FET 2020 admission process.