NCHMCT JEE 2021 Application Form has been extended till 27 June 2021. To apply, the candidates will need to first register and then fill in details and upload images in the application form. National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination 2021 will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admissions into B.Sc Hospitality and Hotel management. To apply, the candidates need to first register and then fill in details and upload images in the application form. The last step is to pay the application fee. The following article gives details about the NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2021.
- NCHMCT JEE 2021 Application Form has been extended till 27 June 2021. Candidates can apply here---Apply Now.
- NCHMCT JEE 2021 Application Form Correction is starting from 29 June 2021.
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Application Form Dates
Following are the important dates related to NCHMCT JEE 2021 Application Form.
|Application start date||03 February 2021|
|Application last date||27 June 2021|
|Correction Window date||29 June - 05 July 2021|
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Application Form
Conducting body has released the NCHMCT JEE 2021 Application Form online. Go through the given mentioned information regarding the NCHMCT Joint Entrance Exam online registration:
- The application form can be filled in the online mode only and cannot be available in the offline mode.
- The application form shall ask the candidate’s personal and academic details that need to be filled authentically.
- After the application form details are filled in, the scanned copies of the candidate's photograph and signature must be uploaded.
- All the details must be filled in carefully since no facility for correction shall be provided.
- The candidates are advised to fill the application form before submission.
- Incomplete forms and multiple applications are bound to be rejected by the authorities.
- Once the filling of the application form is complete, the candidates are advised to keep a printout of the same for future uses.
Documents required to fill NCHMCT JEE 2021 Application Form
The following are the list of documents that are to be kept ready before filling the application form of NCHMCT JEE 2021:
- Details of the candidate
- Previous degree certificates especially class 10th to fill in personal details
- Details of payment methods
- Scanned copies of the candidate’s signature and photograph
- Copies of the certificates of reservation if applicable
Details to Fill in NCHMCT JEE 2021 Form
In the application form, candidates need to fill in the following information:
- State of domicile.
- A person with a Disability?
- Are you a Kashmiri Migrant?
- Place of Class 12th / qualifying exam schooling
- Whether English is one of the compulsory subjects in Class 12th?
- Type of Institution of Class 12th / qualifying examination.
Details of academic qualification (Class 10th or 12th or its Equiv)
- Pass status.
- Year of passing.
- Name of the board or university.
- Total marks.
- Marks obtained.
How to fill the NCHMCT JEE 2021 Application Form?
The following is the step by step procedure to fill the NCHMCT JEE 2021 application form:
- The candidates have to visit the official website of NCHMCT JEE 2021.
- The website shall ask the candidate’s details such as name, date of birth, gender, email ID, etc.
- After entering the above-mentioned details, an email shall be sent to the candidate confirming their successful registration.
2: Filling the application form
- Once the login procedure is completed, the application form must be filled.
- The candidates have to log in again using the email ID and date of birth given during registration.
- Personal details such as Father’s name, Mother’s name, correspondence address, contact details, etc. must be filled in by the candidate.
- Educational details also shall be asked such as class 10th and 12th marks and qualifying exam particulars.
- After filling in the details, the candidates are required to upload the scanned images.
3: Uploading the scanned documents
- The candidates are to upload scanned copies of their passport size photograph and signature.
- The photograph must have a clear background and must be a recent one.
- The signature must be done on plain paper clearly and scanned properly.
- The documents being uploaded must adhere to the specifications mentioned on the website.
- The photograph must be in .JPG/.JPEG format in a size limit of 10-100 kB.
- The signature must be .JPG/.JPEG format in a size range of 4-30 kB.
4: Payment of application fee
- The application fee can be paid in both online and offline mode.
- In the online mode, it can be paid using credit/debit cards, internet banking, payment gateways, etc.
- In the offline mode, the payment has to be done in the form of E-Challan.
- The E-Challan must be taken from Syndicate bank preferably or any other banks.
- The candidates have to check the payment structure before making the payment.
NCHMCT Fee Details 2021
|General Category||Rs. 1000/-|
|EWS Category||Rs. 700/-|
|SC/ST/PwD category|| Rs. 450 |
|Transgender category||Rs. 450 |
The candidates must pay the application fee only in the prescribed methods.
5: Submission of the application form
- The application form details must be checked completely before submission.
- After submission of the application form, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the filled-in application form.
- This printout must be kept safe for future uses.
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Form Correction
NTA has specified that there shall be no form correction or image correction facility. Hence, candidates must double-check that the details provided by them in the form are correct. However, in case, if the form correction facility is provided, it will be provided on this page.
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Test Centre
Applicants can check the NCHMCT JEE 2021 Test Centre where the exam going to be conducted, which is mentioned below:
NCHMCT Joint Entrance Exam Centre 2021
|Jammu & Kashmir|
- Mumbai/Nabi Mumbai
- Noida/Greater Noida
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Admit Card
The admit card for NCHMCT JEE 2021 will be issued for only those candidates who submit their application forms before the deadline with the complete application fee. To download it, an application number and password are required. It contains personal details of the candidate as submitted in the online form and exam details like reporting timings, address of the test center, etc. On the day of the entrance exam, candidates need to carry a hard copy of the admit card, a valid id proof, a passport size photo, a PwD certificate (if applicable).