NCHMCT JEE 2021 Result has been declared on 10 September 2021 by National Test Agency. Candidates will be able to check their result by entering their application no. and password that they generated in the application process. Authority will also publish the merit list after the declaration of the result. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling round. Candidates can read the given below article to know more information regarding NCHMCT JEE 2021 Result.
- NTA has released the NCHMCT JEE 2021 Result on 10 September 2021. Candidates can check here--- Check Result.
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Result Dates
Candidate can check the important dates and events regarding NCHMCT JEE Result 2021.
NCHMCT JEE Result 2021 Dates
|Events||Important Dates |
|NCHMCT JEE 2021 exam date||10 August 2021|
|Declaration of Result||10 September 2021|
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Result
NTA will declare the NCHMCT JEE 2021 Result. The candidate who has successfully qualified the examination will be able to check the scorecard.
- Candidates must download the NCHMCT JEE 2021 result and keep a soft copy with them for the rest of the admission and counselling procedure.
- The qualified candidate will be contacted by the officials either via Email or Telephonic manner, so they are supposed to stay alert if they have qualified the NCHMCT JEE 2021 (Hotel Management Entrance Exam 2021).
- The qualified candidate will be called for the counselling session.
How to download NCHMCT JEE 2021 Result?
Candidate can follow the given below steps to download the NCHMCT 2021 Result.
- Visit the official website
- Enter the Application no and password.
2. Display Result
After entering the details result will be displayed on the screen.
Candidate must take print of the result for further process.
Details Given on NCHMCT JEE 2021 Result
Following details will be given on the NCHMCT JEE 2021 Scorecard
- Candidate's name
- Roll No
- Marks obtained
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Tie-Breaking Criteria
In case two candidates will score the same marks then the NTA will follow the Tie-breaking criteria to resolve the tie. Given below is the NCHMCT JEE 2021 Tie Breaking Criteria:
- Candidate with higher marks in English section will be given priority in the merit list.
- In case the tie still exists, then the candidates securing higher marks in Service Aptitude Component of the CBT will be given priority.
- If the tie still exists then the candidate older in age will be given priority.
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Merit List
NTA will prepare the NCHMCT JEE 2021 Merit list based on the marks secured by the candidate in the entrance exam. The merit list will consists of details of only those applicants who have obtained marks equal to or greater than the NCHMCT JEE cut off. Only Shortlisted candidate can participate in the counselling session.
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Counseling
Candidate will be notified about the counselling for admission through email sent by NTA in the form of admission letter. Applicants qualifed in the entrance exam will be called for NCHMCT JEE 2021 Counseling. The seats will be alloted to the candidate based on the based on the rank they will get in the entrance exam, the course will be chosen by the candidate.