NEET MDS Counselling 2023 will be conducted soon after the final result are announced in March 2023. NEET MDS Dental admission counselling will be conducted by the MCC(Medical Counselling Committee) after the publication of the results. Candidates are allotted seats based on the NEET MDS score as well as the number of seats available. Candidates who successfully qualify for NEET MDS 2023 can apply for 50% All India Quota online mode counselling. Counselling for state quota is conducted by the State Government. NBE offers Dental surgery Post Graduate programs in various Private, Government, and Deemed Colleges all over India. Go through the complete article below to know more about NEET MDS Counselling 2023.
NEET MDS 2023 Counselling Dates
Check the schedule for NEET PG & MDS 2023 counselling from the table given below:
|Round 1 Counselling||notified soon|
|Round 2 Counselling||notified soon|
|Mop–Up Round ||notified soon|
NEET MDS 2023 Counselling Process
The candidate can check here all the important NEET MDS counselling 2023 guidance points in the given list below:
- The counselling will be started after the announcement of the NEET MDS result of 2023.
- NEET MDS counselling 2023 will be conducted online mode.
- The candidate has to fill out the NEET MDS counselling form 2023 for e-counselling.
- The candidate must have to attend NEET MDS counselling session to get the admission seat.
- Applicants have to register first to attend the NEET MDS e-counselling session.
- The applicants have to pay the registration fee for the e-counselling session.
- Only qualified candidates will be able to eligible to attend the NEET MDS seat allotment session.
- The candidates are advised to carry all the mandatory documents at the time of the NEET MDS offline counselling session.
How to Apply for NEET MDS 2023 Counselling?
The candidate must follow all the step to apply for NEET MDS 2023 counselling session which is described in the listed below:
- The candidate must visit the NBE official website to apply for NEET MDS counselling session.
- Click on the NEET MDS button. Select Postgraduate Link.
- Click on the available link for NEET MDS e-counselling.
- The candidate has to log in with the NEET valid user ID and password for the counselling session.
- Pay NEET MDS counselling 2023 Fee and finish the registration for e-counselling.
NEET MDS 2023 Counselling Fee
Candidates can check the counselling fee for NEET MDS below:-
|UR Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST ||Rs. 500/-|
|Deemed University candidates||Rs. 5000/-|
NEET MDS 2023 Seat Allotment Process
The candidates can check the NEET MDS seat allotment procedure in the given list below:
- Seats allotted to Candidates for admission in a Dental Surgery program based on the choice preference given to the candidates, their category, and rank in the NEET MDS 2023.
- The counselling process will be held in three rounds:-
- First Round
- Second Round
- Mop-up Round
- Candidates have to accept the allotted seats before the given schedule to confirm the seats else candidature is cancelled for further rounds.
- Candidates must have to pay the admission Fee to take part in further rounds of counselling.
- Candidates with higher choice preferences can participate in further rounds until they secure the desired seat of their choice.
- The Candidates should get an Identity card after successful admission from the University.
Documents Required for NEET MDS 2023 Counselling
Candidates can check here all the necessary documents listed which candidates must carry at NEET MDS 2023 offline counselling session for the verification given in the list below:
- Class 10th Marksheets
- Class 10+2 Marksheets
- Birth Certificates
- NEET MDS 2023 Admit Card
- Scorecard of NEET MDS 2023
- Marksheets of Graduation Degree(BDS/MBBS)
- Internship Certificate issued by the Head of the College or Institution
- Provisional/Permanent Certificate issued by DCI/MCI
- ID Proof
- Caste Certificate(if needed)
- Physical Disability Certificates(if needed)