NID PhD 2021 Application Form will be available in October 2020. Aspirants will have to fill the form online only. National Insititute of Design (PhD) is a national level examination. NID is applicable for the admission of the interested candidates in Designing programs. Applicants can fill the form online by visiting the official website. Go through the complete article to know more about NID PhD Application Form 2021.
NID PhD 2021 Application Form
The candidates can check the important dates for NID PhD Application Form 2021 like registration start and end date, etc. in the table given below:
NID PhD 2021 Online Registration Dates
|Availability of Application Form||To be announced|
|Last date to submit Application Form||To be announced|
Applicant must check the filled details in registration form because once the submission of form is done candidate will not allow doing any correction.
NID PhD 2021 Application Form Registration
Aspirants must go through NID PhD 20201 eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the National Institute of Design (NID) Registration:
- The registration forms are available on the official website.
- The candidates have to submit the form online. The registration form other than online mode would not be accepted, in any case.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- The candidate should provide a valid e-mail Id and mobile number. All communication will be made on this e-mail Id and all the information through SMS will be sent on this number.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 KB–200 KB). Similarly, the signature needs to be uploaded in JPG/JPEG format (size between 4 KB–30 KB).
- Candidate has to login with the login ID to fill the registration form.
- The details of the Candidate's Name, Mother's Name, Father's Name, Category, PwD status, Gender, Date of birth, as filled by candidate in the form.
- Take multiple photocopies of your application form for further process.
Important Instructions regarding NID PhD 2021 Application form filling
The final submission of the online registration form will remain incomplete if all the steps are not completed. Such application form will stand rejected, and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
- No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained.
- The entire application process of NID(PhD) is online. This includes filling of basic details and educational details, uploading of scanned images( for first-timer candidates), Payment of Fees and Printing of Confirmation page. Therefore, candidates are not required to send/submit any document(s) including Confirmation page to NID through Post/Fax/ By Hand.
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting the NID's website regularly for the latest updates and to check their SMS/e-mails.
NID PhD 2021 Application Form Last Date
Candidates need to be aware that the NID doesn't provide the facility or any provision of submitting the Late application form with an additional fee or charges. So, it is advised to register and complete the NID PhD 2019 application form along with fee payment, within the given timelines mentioned above.
NID PhD 2021 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through:
- The online mode only via Debit/Credit card/Net Banking Service.
- After successful payment, the candidate will be able to print the Confirmation Page.
- In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled, and the amount will be refunded to the candidate's account.
The given table contains the category-wise details about National Institute of Design 2019 Application Fees:
NID PhD 2021 Application Fee
|General Category||Rs. 5000/-|
|General PwD||Rs. 2500/-|
Only Indian candidates can apply for the exam.
Documents required for filling NID PhD 2021 Application form
Candidates would be required to upload a few documents as well as would require few documents to refer to while filling up the online NID PhD 2021 application form. Below is the list of documents that applicant have to upload:
Documents that need to be Uploaded
- Scanned Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Category Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Post-graduation Certificate
- Additional qualification
- Experience certificate
- No objection certificate(if applicable)
Graduation Certificate, Post-graduation Certificate, Additional qualification, Experience certificate, No objection certificate(if available) will be uploaded in single PDF and not exceed 5MB in size.
How to Apply for NID PhD 2021?
The interested candidate makes sure that before apply for the NID PhD 2021, the candidate must go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates can follow the steps to apply:
Step 1 - Go to the official website.
Step 2 - A new page will appear. Candidates have to enter all the details as asked on that page correctly like the name of the candidate, DOB, nationality etc.
Step 3 - After entering the details, the next step is to create a password for future login.
Step 4 - In the next step, candidates will have to upload their photograph and signature with proper specifications as asked.
Step 5 - After uploading the images candidates can submit the application form and proceed to make payment of the application fee. The applicants need to pay the application fee using the State bank of India collect link.
NID PhD 2021 Admit Card
The candidates who will fill the application form can only download the hall ticket of NID PhD 2021. Applicants can avail the admit card by login credentials from the official website.