NID Ph.D. 2022 Eligibility Criteria is set by the National Institute of Design(NID) Ahmedabad Campus. This exam is a national-level exam conducted once a year. The candidates must know all the information related to the eligibility criteria before filling the NID Ph.D. 2022 application form. They should know whether they are eligible for the NID entrance test for which they are applying or not. Therefore, candidates can go through the whole article below to know about NID Ph.D. 2022 Eligibility Criteria.
NID Ph.D. 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria for NID Ph.D. 2022 for postgraduation in designing below. The eligibility criteria of NID Ph.D. 2022 for the courses is given below. Candidates must ensure that they are eligible or not for NID Ph.D. 2022.
- Nationality: The applicant should be Indian.
- Educational Qualification:
- Candidate must have completed their Master’s degree in Design
- The Master's degree should be from a recognized University.
- Candidate should have completed their Bachelor’s degree in Design
- The bachelor's degree should be from the National Institute of Design with three years of professional or teaching experience or both.
- Candidates must have completed a Faculty Development Programme(FDP) in Design.
- The FDP should be from the National Institute of Design or any other recognized University.
- Candidates must have a Master’s degree in Philosophy (in Design).
- The FDP should be from the National Institute of Design or any other recognised University.
The general information regarding NID Ph.D. 2022 exam is given below:
- Candidates who are scheduled to complete the final year of their qualifying examinations and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply for the NID Ph.D. 2022 programme.
- In such cases, their candidate shall be provisional and confirmation of selection shall be subject to successful completion of the qualifying exams.
- Provisional acceptance will be confirmed only if the candidates secure the minimum grades in their qualifying examination and submit their results to the Institute before the commencement of the programme.
- Failing this, the provisional status granted to such aspirants shall automatically stand cancelled.
For institutes other than NID, the expected performance in the qualifying degree program is
- The candidate should have 55 percent marks in aggregate
- Applicant must have Grade 'B' in the UGC 7-point scale
- an equivalent grade in other scales
Age Limit of NID Ph.D. 2022:
The details of the lower age limit and upper age limit of NID Ph.D. 2022 is given below:
- Lower Age Limit: There is no lower age limit for the NID exam.
- Upper Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for the NID entrance exam.
Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates in the age limit of NID Ph.D.
Reservation in NID Ph.D. 2022:
The details of the reservation seat of NID Ph.D. 2022 is given below:
- The maximum number of seats for the NID Ph.D. programme is 13.
- The Institute shall follow the reservation policy of the Government of India, as may be applicable from time to time, for the allocation of seats for the NID Ph.D. programme.