NIPER JEE 2020 exam is scheduled to be held on 28 September 2020. National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research University (NIPER) has released the admit card on 14 September 2020. NIPER JEE 2020 is conducted to enrol the candidates into Doctoral and Master level courses in Pharmacy field and the candidates can get admission into various courses such as M.Pharm, M.Tech (Pharm.), M.S. (Pharm.), MBA (Pharm.) and PhD in the NIPER campus itself. Candidates must go through the complete article to know all about NIPER JEE 2020 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, and Counselling.
- The exam date for NIPER JEE 2020 has been rescheduled to 28 September 2020.
- The NIPER JEE 2020 admit card has been released on 14 September 2020.
- The counselling process will be conducted via online mode.
NIPER JEE 2020 Important Dates
The candidates need to refer to the table given below to know all about NIPER JEE Important Dates 2020:
NIPER JEE Exam Dates
NIPER JEE Events
Online Registration start date
01 April 2020
Online registration last date
25 June 2020
Admit Card release date
|14 September 2020|
NIPER JEE Exam date 2020
25 July 2020 28 September 2020
Result declaration date
|30 September 2020|
Online Delivery of call letter for Group Discussion and
|02 October 2020|
Group Discussion and Interview for M.B.A (Pharm.)
|05-06 October 2020|
NIPER JEE Counselling Date
|06 October 2020, 07, 08, 09 & 12 October 2020.|
The candidates can keep visiting this page for latest updates as notifies by officials.
NIPER JEE 2020 Admit Card
The candidate can get all the details about NIPER JEE 2020 Admit Card in this section hereby:
- Candidates need to go to the official website of the University to download their admit card.
- Admit Card will contain the following important details: Candidate’s Name, Roll Number, signature and photograph of the candidate, exam schedule, Exam centre details etc.
- Applicants who are attaining exams are informed to carry valid Original admit cards with id proof if applicants didn’t bring, applicants will not be allowed to attain exams in the examination hall.
- Only, those applicants will be able to download their admit card who have successfully submitted their application form on time.
- The candidate must keep their admit card safely with them as it will be required on the exam day and also during the admission process.
NIPER JEE 2020 Application Form
NIPER JEE 2020 Application form was available on the official website untill 25 June 2020. Check all the details related to NIPER JEE Online Registration 2020:
- Candidates must first visit the official website (niper.ac.in) to apply for the courses.
- They needed to go to the home page to apply for NIPER JEE Application Form.
- Candidates need to click on this application link and then the form will open in the new page.
- They need to fill all the details in the form very attentively and accurately.
- Candidates will have to pay the application fee after filling the application form.
- Also, they have to attach the required documents like the scanned copied of the latest passport size photograph, Left thumb impression and also the signature in the advised format and size.
- Applicants must keep a hard copy of the application form with them as it will be required further.
NIPER JEE 2020 Application Fee
Application Fee is different for each course and category. Following are the application fee details:
NIPER JEE Online Registration Fee 2020 for Masters Programme
|M.S. (Pharm.)/M.Pharm./M.Tech. (Pharm.)||Gen/OBC/PH/NRI ||Rs. 3000/-|
|M.B.A. (Pharm.)||Gen/OBC/PH||Rs. 3000/-|
|Combined fee for both of above programmes||Gen/OBC/PH/NRI||Rs. 4000/-|
- For PhD programmes registration fee is Rs 3000/- for Gen/OBC/PH and Rs 1500/- for SC/ST candidates.
- The transaction charges will be applicable as per RBI circular No. DPSS.CO.PD.NO 1633/02.14.003/2017-2018 dated. 06-12-17. Rates as per RBI will be applicable for campaign period.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded by the authority in any case.
NIPER JEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants must ensure their eligibility first before they start filling the application form. The details about NIPER JEE eligibility criteria 2020 are given hereby:
Master’s Course Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicants should have cleared the M.Sc. or M.Pharm (Biological Sciences) or M.Sc. (Organic/Analytical Chemistry/Life Sciences/Botany) or B.Tech. (Chemical Engineering) or equivalent or B.V.Sc. or M.B.B.S. or BAMS.
- The applicants belonging to general and OBC category must have at least 60% score in the qualifying exam.
- The applicants who are Physically Handicapped must have at least a 55% score in the qualifying exam.
- The applicants in the final year of their graduation can also apply.
PhD Pharmacy Course Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants should have completed their M.Pharm / M.S. (Pharm.) / M.Tech (Pharm) or relevant discipline.
- Furthermore, applicants belonging to general and OBC category must have at least 60% score in the qualifying exam.
- Physically Handicapped candidates must have at least 55% score in the qualifying exam.
NIPER JEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The candidates can find all the information related to NIPER JEE 2020 exam pattern in this section hereby:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted offline (pen and paper-based test).
- Question Type: Question Paper will be having Multiple Choice Questions.
- Total Number of Questions: The question paper will be having Multiple Choice Questions.
- Exam Duration: The candidates will get 2 hours to solve the question paper.
- Negative Marking: There will be a deduction of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
NIPER JEE 2020 Syllabus
NIPER JEE Syllabus 2020 will consist of the following topics:
- Natural Products
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Gene Expression
- Biotechnology and Biochemistry
NIPER JEE 2020 Preparation Tips
The following preparation tips will help the candidates during their preparation for the exam:
- Candidates must analyze the prescribed syllabus for the exam before they start their preparation for the exam.
- They must prepare their time table distributing their time equally to study all the subjects.
- Students must practice questions from all the sample papers and previous year question papers available so that they are familiar with the exam pattern.
- Also, candidates must take out a printout of the exam syllabus, mark all the important topics prepare short notes and revise them before few days of the exam.
- Also, students must avoid stress and must take a healthy and nutritious diet.
- Candidates must practise some yoga and exercise daily to maintain their fitness and health.
NIPER JEE 2020 Result
The candidate can find all the important details about NIPER JEE 2020 Result in this section hereby:
- The result will be declared on the official website of the University.
- Candidate will have to log in using their registration number to check their result.
- The university will be declaring the result after a few days of the exam.
- Applicants are also advised to keep the extra printed copies of the result with them as it will be required further during the admission process.
NIPER JEE 2020 Counselling
The candidates can refer to this section to know all about NIPER JEE 2020 Counselling hereby:
- Candidates qualifying the written test will be called for the counselling round after declaration of result and release of merit list.
- Counselling round will be organized at NIPER Hyderabad Auditorium.
- Applicants must compulsorily be present on the counselling day.
- Also, they need to carry all the required documents with them on the counselling day.
NIPER JEE 2020 Admission Procedure
Go through NIPER JEE 2020 admission and selection process for various courses below.
- MS (Pharm), M.Pharm and M.Tech (Pharm): A merit list is prepared based on the performance in the entrance test. The shortlisted candidates are invited for counselling for documents verification, seat allotment & fee payment.
- MBA (Pharm): Entrance exam is followed by Group Discussion & Interview. Only qualified candidates of the test are called for GD and PI. The weightage assigned is as follows
|NIPER Joint Entrance Exam||85%|
|GD & PI||15%|
Ph.D: A merit list is drawn on the basis of online test and qualified candidates are invited for an interview. Admission is granted on the combined performance in the entrance test & the interview.
Summarized Selection Criteria:
|MS (Pharm), M.Pharm and M.Tech (Pharm)||Entrance Exam only|
|MBA (Pharm)||Entrance Exam + GD & Interview|
|PhD||Entrance Exam + Interview|
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission
The candidates are required to submit the following documents in original and a set of photocopies of these certificates at the time of counselling/ group discussion and interview:
- NIPER JEE 2020 Application Form hard copy (02 Copies)
- Matriculation Certificate as a proof of age and correct name.
- Mark sheets of all the semesters/years of the qualifying degree.
- GPAT/GATE/NET score card, wherever applicable.
- Admit card of NIPER JEE (online test).
- Original Migration Certificate (Last Attended University/ Institute)
- Award letter (if any) of NET-JRF of CSIR/UGC/DBT/ICMR, DST etc.
- Certificate of reservation, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Certificate of disability, if applicable
- Sponsorship certificate from the employer in case of Government/Industry sponsored candidates
- Documentary proof in support of the NRI status.
- Affidavit to be provided in the form of Undertaking
- Undertaking to be given by the parents regarding ragging for their wards to abide by rules of the Institute
- Attested copy of Aadhar Card
- Affidavit to be provided in the form of Undertaking
- Medical Certificate
NOTE: All the documents required to be submitted must be self-attested by the candidates (except Migration Certificate).
NIPER JEE 2020 Exam Centres
The test is going to take place at the following centres:
NIPER JEE 2020 Highlights
Below given are the main or vital points of the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research Joint Entrance exam:
Name of the exam
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research Joint Entrance exam[NIPER JEE 2020]
Exam conducting body
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research University
University level entrance exam
Doctoral and Master level courses in Pharmacy field
NIPER JEE Official website
Offline Mode (Pen and Paper-based test)
Admission in Pharmacy courses offered by CUSAT University
Stay connected for National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research Joint Entrance exam [NIPER JEE]conducted by NIPER University.