NPAT 2022 Application Form will start tentatively in the month of February by NMIMS. NPAT application process is online and includes registering, filling in details, uploading scanned images, lastly paying the application fee. 10+2 passed candidates can apply for NPAT 2021. Check the steps to fill NMIMS NPAT 2022 Application Form, application fee, eligibility to apply, documents needed and more from the page below.
NPAT 2022 Application form Dates
The candidates can check NPAT 2021 Application form vital dates below in the table:
NPAT Registration 2022 Schedule
|Last date to apply||April 2022|
|Call letters download||May 2022|
|Test dates||June 2022|
NPAT 2022 Application Form
To fill the NPAT 2022 Application Form. Candidates must read the information carefully before applying. Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points regarding the examination:
- Candidates can apply for the examination via Online mode only.
- The application forms are available on the official website.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided by the candidate. Every detail regarding the examination thereafter will be communicated by this email id and mobile number.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format according to the university.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
Documents Required for NPAT 2022
Applicants should keep the documents prepared, scanned on their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of applying for the examination are given below:
File Size: 3-100 KB
Dimension: 4cm x 3cm
File Size: 3-30 KB
Dimension: 4cm x 1.5cm
The documents should be properly scanned and all the details should be clear.
NPAT 2022 Application Fee
The application fee of NPAT-2022 can be paid online mode via credit/debit card and net banking only. Application fee for various courses is given below:
NPAT 2022 Fees
For one programme
For two programmes
For three programmes
For four programmes
For five programmes
The fees deposited is non-refundable in nature under any circumstances.
How to fill NPAT 2022 Application Form?
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for NPAT-2022. In case of any issues, the candidates can refer to the following given procedure to avoid any errors. The procedure for filling the application form is as given:
First of all, click on the direct link given on this page and a page will appear on your screen.
- Register yourself by filling in some basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc.
- Click “Submit”
- A confirmation mail with user id and password will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number.
- The candidate should remember the application number for future references.
4-Enter Personal Details
- Enter more personal details such as father’s name, mother’s name, alternate contact etc.
- Enter the address with all details from flat no. to town to city.
- Save and Move forward.
5-Enter Educational Details
- Enter all the qualification details carefully.
Upload the scanned image of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
7- Select Exam Centres
Select the exam centres from the given list and time and date of examination.
- The candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the application form is complete.
- The fee once given is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- A confirmation page will be generated.
- The last step is to take the printout of this confirmation page for future use.
- It is advised to save your registration number as it will be useful later.
NPAT 2022 Admit card
NMIMS will issue NPAT admit card 2022 to all the registered candidates online at part. in. To download the admit card, login id and password are needed. For B.Des, BA (Hons) Liberal Arts and BBA Branding and Advertising course candidates have to also appear for applicable tests and PI after NPAT, for which admit card/call letter is issued separately