Parul University Admission 2021 will be conducted by Parul university. It is conducted at the university level annually. Parul University was established in the year 2015 and authorized by UGC. It offers a total of 160 courses in Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Doctorate, Diploma, and Certificate programs. The admission procedure for admission to Parul University is based on the merit list prepared according to score in the relevant qualifying examination/ Parul University Entrance Test. Candidates can apply for admission in all courses through online mode. University conducts PDAT for the admission B.Design program. Candidates read the article to get detailed information about the application process, selection criteria, fee structure, etc.
Parul University Admission 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check the important information about Parul University Admission 2021 which mentioned below:
|Application Status||Parul University admission application form will close on 30 April 2021.|
- The last date to apply for Parul University 2021 Admission is 30 April 2021
- Parul University Admission 2021 Application Form has been released and candidates can apply here- Apply Now.
Parul University Admission 2021 Important Dates
Following are the important dates of Parul University Admission 2021.
|Application start date||Started|
|Application last date||30 April 2021|
|Merit List||June 2021|
|Allotment list||June 2021|
Parul University Admission 2021 Application Form
To apply for admission to the PU Vadodara, a candidate has to submit a duly filled-in application form along with the application fee. Follow given below steps to fill the application form:-
- Candidates have to register on the PU official website for admission with a valid mobile number.
- Login with a unique id and password sent to their registered mobile number.
- Fill in all the personal details such as the Candidate's Name, DOB, Address, Email, etc.
- Select the course as per the candidate's interests.
- Pay the Application Fee through Online mode via net-banking, credit card, debit card, etc, or offline mode by depositing the Application fee at any Branch of Bank of Baroda.
- Submit the Application Form.
Documents Required for PU Admissions 2021
Mentioned documents that candidates must need to submit for verification to get admission:-
- Class 10th/12th Marksheets
- Graduation Mark sheets(If apply for PG courses).
- Postgraduation Marksheets(if apply for Doctorate courses)
- Transfer Certificate from School/College last attended.
- GUJCET//NEETJEE mark sheet (if candidates appeared)
- GCET/MAT/CMAT Scorecard (if candidates appeared)
- GCET/CET/GATE/GPAT mark sheet(if candidates appeared)
- Registration Acknowledgement slip of Admission Committee
- Passport Size two Photographs
- Caste certificate(if needed).
Parul University Admission 2021 Eligibility
Candidates must check the following Parul University Eligibility before applying for admission:
For B. Tech:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed Class 10th and 12thclass from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates have to secure a minimum of 45% marks(40% marks for SC/ ST category candidates) in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates should have passed their qualification examination with mathematics, physics as compulsory subjects along with one of the biology/chemistry/ biotechnology subjects.
- Score Card: Candidates are required to have a valid score card of JEE Mains.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board with science, arts, or commerce subjects.
- Marks: Candidates have to secure a minimum of 40% marks (35% for reserved category) in their qualifying exam.
- Score Card: Candidates are required to have a valid score card or PDAT exam.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass a bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized institute.
- Mark Criteria: Candidates have to secure a minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying degree.
- Score Card: Candidates are required to have a valid score card of MAT/ CAT/ GCET/ CMAT/ NMAT.
Parul University Admission 2021 Result
The Result of the Parul University Admission Test will be declared. Candidates can check their results through online mode using the application number or date of birth. Candidates who successfully qualify for the examination or whose name will present on the merit list, they will be called for counseling through call or mail.
Parul University Admission 2021 Counselling
Parul University Admission 2021 Counselling will be conducted after a few days of result declaration. It will be necessary for the candidates to appear in their counseling. Candidates will be shortlisted for admission as per their rank.
Parul University will also conduct a personal interview round. In case candidates will not be allotted any seats in the first round, then seats will be allotted in other rounds. Candidates who qualify for the interview round will be eligible for admission.
Parul University 2021 Admission
Parul University 2021 Admission will be started after completion of the entrance exam/ personal interview/counseling. Final admission will be given to candidates based on national level exam scores and for some courses admission will be given through a merit list which will be prepared by the university.
Candidates who will be called for counseling must report to the allotted college with their original documents. It will be mandatory to bring original documents on the day of admission. Candidates are also required to pay the admission fee on the same day.
Candidates can check mentioned documents which will be submitted at the time of verification:
- 10th and 12thclass mark sheet/certificate
- JEE Main/GUJCET/ NEET mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- GATE/GCET/ GPAT CET mark sheet (if applicable)
- Caste certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Attempt certificate
- Two passport size photographs.
Parul University 2021 Highlight
A summary of the Parul University 2021 exam is given below in the table: