PAU AAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria is set by Punjab Agricultural University. The major courses offered by university are B.Sc(Hons) and Nursing courses. University offers admission to candidates only who are the domiciles of Punjab and Chandigarh are eligible for the examination. The MBA course is an exception which has an 85% seat reservation for Punjab + Chandigarh locals and 15% is for students from all the country. It is important for the candidates to check the eligibility criteria before applying. The candidates can check the PAU AAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria.
PAU AAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The vital information regarding PAU AAT Eligibility Criteria 2023 is given below:
- The candidate needs to be a resident of either Punjab or Chandigarh to be eligible to take admission in the courses offered after qualifying the PAU AAT 2023 examination.
- Only MBA courses are an exception as they take 15% admissions from all over India and 85% from the statehood mentioned in the point above.
- Matriculation or equivalent with a minimum of 65% marks in aggregate in compulsory subjects.
- Any vacant seat among the existing seats due to the non-availability of the applicant, who does not qualify the eligibility criteria under any category, will be made available to the general category. Additional seats for any specific category will not be made available to the general category.
- The condition of scoring a minimum of 50% and 65% marks will not apply to SC/ST candidates in all the Programmes provided that the lower percentage prescribed does not fall below the minimum requirement for passing the qualifying examination (for undergraduate Programmes only).
- Four seats (additional) for BSc (Hons.) Agriculture 4-year Programme reserved for Kashmiri Migrants.
- Two seats (additional) for BSc (Hons.) Horticulture 4-year Programme reserved for Kashmiri Migrants.
- Two additional seats for BSc (Hons.) Agriculture 2+4 year Programme reserved for the pass outs of PAU Model High School, Kano.
- Above mentioned category students can only avail the special eligibility apart from which all the other students shall come under the same consideration
PAU AAT 2023 Admit Card
The vital information regarding PAU AAT Admit card 2023 is given below:
- PAU AAT Admit Card will be made available on the official website for all the applicants.
- Date of Birth and Unique ID - for online applicants (UID will appear on the top of the application form). DoB and Prospectus Number for offline applicants.
- Offline applicants are required to sign & paste the same photograph on the PAU AAT Admit card as they must have pasted on the application form and get the same attested from the Principal/Gazetted Officer.
- All applicants must bring a photo ID proof i.e. Aadhaar ID/Driving License/PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport in original (not photocopy or scanned copy) along with downloaded admit card on the examination day, otherwise, he/she will not be allowed to appear in the entrance examination.
- In case any applicant is facing any sort of trouble regarding his/her Admit card, he/she may contact the office of The Registrar, Thapar Hall, PAU, Ludhiana, two days before the date of entrance examination (after which nothing would be entertained) along with a copy of application form and original receipt of Bank Challan Form (issued by the bank) and two passport size photographs.
- No enquiries regarding the PAU AAT admit card will be entertained on the day of the entrance examination.