PAU CET 2022 Application Form will be released in May 2022 tentatively by Punjab Agricultural University. Candidates will be able to fill the application form in both online and offline mode. PAU CET exam is conducted every year. After qualifying for this exam, candidates can get admission to different undergraduate courses such as B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc (Hons.) Horticulture, B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering), etc. Candidates can refer to below article to know more details about PAU CET 2022 Application Form.
PAU CET 2022 Application Form Dates
Following are the dates related to PAU CET 2022 Application Form.
|Application start date||May 2022|
|Application last date||June 2022|
|Last date with late fees||June 2022|
PAU CET 2022 Application Form
Punjab Agricultural University will release the PAU CET 2022 Application Form in both online and offline mode. Candidates can apply for PAU CET 2022 exam in any mode either offline or online mode. In the following steps, the application process is explained for both online and offline modes.
1) Online mode
Candidates can follow the below steps to apply for PAU CET 2022 exam in an online mode:
- First of all, applicants have to do registration by providing a valid email address.
- After registration, the conducting authority will send a verification link to the registered email address of the candidates.
- Candidates have to click on this verification link to complete the verification process.
- After that, applicants can log in to their accounts by using a username and password to fill the application form. Candidates have to fill information such as as personal details, contact details, qualification details, etc.
- While filling the application form, candidates have to upload a passport size colored photograph of maximum size up to 50 KB in JPEG or JPG format. Likewise, they have to upload a scanned image of their signature.
- After filling the application form, applicants have to pay the application fee of Rs. 5640 either through online payment mode (Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking) or through challan.
- Applicants are advised to keep the receipt of payment after paying the application fee.
2) Offline mode
Candidates can follow the below steps to apply for PAU CET 2022 exam in an offline mode.
- Applicants have to avail the PAU CET 2022 application form from the address given ahead: The Additional Director of Communication, Communication Centre, PAU, Ludhiana–141 004 (near University Gate Number 1).
- Upon availing the application form, candidates have to enter all the required details in it. Candidates should note taht if any issues or descripancuy found in the application forms then there candidture will be rejectsed.
- After filling the application form, candidates have to paste one passport size photograph on it. Also they have to attaach one other passport size photograph with their application form.
- Candidates ahve to apy the application fee using a challan form which will be given in the PAU CET 2022 prospectus.
- After paying the application fee, candidates have to send their appliction form via post along with the copy of challaan form to the aforementioned address.