PEC Chandigarh 2021 i.e Punjab Engineering College University of Technology Admission Test 2021 will be conducted through CCMT 2021 for M.tech on behalf of the PEC University of Technology. The eligible candidates will be enrolled in undergraduate (B.Tech), postgraduate (M.Tech) programs, and Ph.D. This university offers admission to the candidates based on their Jee Mains AIR(All India Rank) for B.Tech and considers GATE Score for M.Tech. Furthermore, the candidates will be provided admission based on the ranks secured in national-level entrance exams. The candidates must read the complete article to know all about PEC Chandigarh 2021 Admission Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling, etc.
PEC Chandigarh 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check the information about PEC Chandigarh 2021 which is mentioned below:
|Exam Status||No official notification announce yet|
- Admissions to M.Tech. program in Punjab Engineering College (Deemed to be University) is based on GATE score. The seats for the M.Tech. programs for academic sessions 2021-22 will be filled through Centralized Counselling for M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. Admissions (CCMT-2021).
PEC Chandigarh 2021 Important Dates
The schedule for the PEC University of Technology Chandigarh 2021 is given below.
|CCMT 2021(M.Tech Admission Schedule)|| |
|Online registration, fee payment, choice filling||07 June 2021-01 July 2021|
|Online Choice Locking|
28 June 2021
02 July 2021
|Automatic locking of saved choices|
28 June 2021
02 July 2021
|Round 1 seat allotment|
03 July 2021
05 July 2021
|Payment of Seat Acceptance fee, Document uploading and|
03-08 July 2021
05 July-09 July 2021
|Online Document Verification by officers of Allotted Institute|
04-09 July 2021
06 July 2021
|Online Seat withdrawal and Online Willingness change for Round 1|
10 July 2021
11 July 2021
|Round 2 seat allotment||14 July 2021|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance fee, Document uploading &|
|14-19 July 2021|
|Online Document Verification by officers of Allotted Institute||15-20 July 2021|
|Online Seat withdrawal and Online Willingness change for Round 2||21 July 2021|
|Round 3 seat allotment||24 July 2021|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance fee||24-28 July 2021|
|Online Document Verification by officers of Allotted Institute||25-29 July 2021|
|Online admission in the Finally Allotted Institute||25-30 July 2021|
|Online Withdrawal from the Admitted Institute||25-30 July 2021|
Schedule of CCMT-2021 Special Rounds
|Advertisement and availability of Vacant Seats||02 August 2021|
|Online Registration, Payment of Registration Fee Special Round Participation Fee|
Online Choice Filling
|02 August 2021|
|Online Choice Locking||02 -10 August 2021|
|Automatic Locking of Saved Choices||10 August 2021|
|Publication of Special Round-1 Seat Allotment||13 August 2021|
|Document uploading and specifying Willingness||13-17 August 2021|
|Online Document Verification by officers of Allotted Institute||14-18 August 2021|
|Online Change of Willingness / Withdrawal||19 August 2021|
|Publication of Special Round-2 Seat Allotment||21 August 2021|
|Online Document uploading||21-24 August 2021|
|Online Reporting and Document verification by Allotted Institute||22-25 August 2021|
|Online admission in the Finally Allotted Institute by depositing the Balance Fee ||22-25 August 2021|
PEC Chandigarh 2021 Counselling
Candidates can check the counseling details of the PEC Chandigarh exam 2021 through below given details:
- Candidates will be able to attend the counseling only after a successful registration.
- Candidates have to choose a course in which they want to enroll before counseling.
- Seats will be allotted based on their JEE Mains score.
- The seat availability will be displayed twice during the specified period on the website.
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website regularly for this purpose.
- Candidates have to bring all the required documents during counseling.
- The final allotment of seats in the allotment rounds may be different than the indicative seat availability.
- If the seat is allotted in the first round then the candidate will not be allowed to participate in the second round.
Documents required for counseling
- High school and senior secondary examination certificate
- JEE Main admit card and scorecard
- Certificate of physical disability issued and signed designating medical authority (If required)
- Cast certificate is a must for the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Steps of Counselling for PEC Chandigarh 2021
Below given are the steps of counseling for PEC Chandigarh 2021 candidates can check :
STEP 1- Online Choice Filling
- All the successful registered candidates are required to submit their choices of Institute and Branch in order of their preference.
- Applicants are required to submit a single set of combined choices for Engineering & Architecture streams if they are eligible for both streams.
- The choice filling is OPTIONAL for those candidates who are eligible only for Architecture as per JEE (Main). Only one choice of CCA in Architecture will be considered automatically after a successful registration.
- Applicants can fill in as many numbers of choices in the order of preference as they wish to from the list of available choices.
- Aspirants are permitted, if they so desire, to change or re-order their choices, delete earlier choices and add new choices any number of times until they lock their final choices.
STEP 2- Mock Counselling
- Based on the number of registered candidates who have submitted their choices at any given time, the system will be able to provide a rough idea of the seat that may be allotted. This indicative seat availability ('Mock Counselling') is to help the applicants to finalize the most appropriate choice of Institutions.
- The seat availability will be displayed twice during the specific period on the website. Aspirants are advised to visit the website regularly for this purpose
- The final allotment of seat, in the allotment rounds, may be different than the indicative seat availability.
PEC Chandigarh 2021 Application Form
Below are some steps involved in filling in the PEC Chandigarh 2021 Application form:
- The application form will be available on the official website of PEC Chandigarh.
- The candidate has to log in to http://www.chdenggadmissions.nic.in/ for registration.
- For registration, candidates have to fill in their JEE Main registration id and password.
- After verification, the candidates will be asked to change the password.
- After successful registration, the application form will appear on the screen
- Applicants have to fill in all the details asked in the application form. All the details should be filled in very. Applicants have to upload the required documents in the application form. Incomplete or wrong information will not be accepted.
- After filling in all the details, the candidate has to click on the submit button.
- The candidate has to pay the application fee, after the successful submission of the application form.
PEC Chandigarh 2021 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: Application fees can be paid through both online and offline mode. Candidates have to pay a sum of Rs.1800/- as an application fee.
For online mode
- The first candidate has to select the mode of payment.
- The applicant can pay the application fee using any of the following options:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net banking
- Receipt for the same will be generated.
- The application fee will be Non-Refundable
For Offline Mode(Challan)
- The candidate can make the payment through challan also.
- Payment can be done through challan in any SBI bank.
How to fill PEC Chandigarh 2021 Application Form?
STEP 1: Registration
There are certain steps candidates need to follow for the registration of PEC Chandigarh
- Candidates need to log on to the official website of Bharath University.
- Candidates are required to fill a valid e-mail id and phone number and then click on the login button
- After a successful registration candidate will proceed to the next step of filling the application form.
STEP 2: Filling up of Application Form
After successful registration application form will appear in which candidates have to fill the information in various sections such as:
- Personal details:
- Candidate Name
- Parent’s name and occupation
- Date of birth Nationality
- Blood group and mother tongue.
- Course details:
- Choose the desired course and its type
- Education qualification details:
- Marks obtained in 10th class
- Marks obtained in 12th class
- Type of the course
- Name of the school (last attended)
- Name of the board and university in class 10th & 12th
- Examination details:
- Exam center
- Exam preferred
- Optional subject
- Other Details:
- Mention whether there is any gap in studies or not?
STEP 3: Uploading Documents
While filling up the application form all the documents must need to be uploaded for the successful submission of the application form. Below are some documents which are needed to be uploaded
Documents required for the application form
|Digital Image||Format||File Size|
|Scanned photograph||.jpg||Less than 1MB|
|Scanned signature||.jpg||Less than 1MB|
All documents need to be uploaded in the correct format and size otherwise they will not be accepted.
STEP 4: Payment of Application Fee
After submitting all the documents successfully applicants need to submit the application fee as the final procedure of filling out the application form
- Candidates have to pay a sum of Rs.1800/-.
- The application form can be submitted using a credit card/ debit card/ net banking or through Demand draft.
- The transaction slip should be preserved by the candidate.
STEP 5: Submitting of Application Fee
This is the last step of the application procedure, the candidate must check all the details filled in the application form. Application form with wrong or incomplete information will not be accepted
- Candidates need to pay the application fee as a final step
- After payment will be successful, a receipt for the same will be generated
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of that receipt safe for future use.
PEC Chandigarh 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Below are some eligibility criteria for Punjab Engineering College Chandigarh the candidate must check before applying for the exam:
- Candidates must have passed their 12th or equivalent exam with a minimum aggregate of 45% from any recognized board.
- The applicant must have studied at least 5 subjects in class 12th.
- Must have appeared for JEE Mains.
Subjects for B.Tech: Language, Physics, Mathematics, and any one of Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational as optional subjects.
- Candidates must have cleared B.Tech with at least 50% aggregate.
- The candidate must have completed the Master of any course.
- Candidates who have cleared GATE/NET are eligible and will be given admissions based on the interview.
PEC Chandigarh 2021 Highlights
Candidates can check the highlights of the PEC Chandigarh 2021 exam through the given below details
Highlights of PEC Chandigarh exam 2021
|Name of Exam||Punjab Engineering College University of Technology Chandigarh 2021 (PEC Chandigarh 2021)|
|Conducting Body||PEC University of Technology|
|Course||B.Tech, M.Tech & PhD|
|Exam mode||Through counseling|
|Exam Purpose||Offers admission in B.Tech and M.Tech|
About PEC University of Technology
Punjab Engineering College (Deemed to be University) (PEC) having its roots in Lahore as Mugalpura Engineering College since 1921, moved to its present campus in 1953 as PEC affiliated to Panjab University. The university became Deemed University in 2003 through an MHRD notification and rechristened as PEC University of Technology in 2009. Its mission is to become the center of excellence in technical education and research and to occupy a place amongst the most eminent institutions of the nation.