PIM MAT 2020 is scheduled for 02 August 2020 has been extended to 30 August 2020. Candidates can continue to fill the PIM MAT Application form through online mode till 21 August 2020. R. A. Poddar Institute of Management – Management Aptitude Test 2020 will be conducted annually at the University Level by R. A. Podar Institute of Management, Jaipur to offer MBA courses. PIM MAT 2020 Question paper consist of 5 section have 40 questions in each are Verbal Ability, Data Interpretation, Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Business Mathematics. Those candidates who hold graduation degree with minimum 50% marks(45% for reserved categories) are eligible to apply with Application Fee of Rs.1510/-. Candidates who are interested can check the official website. To know more about the exam, candidates can go through the article below.
- The last date to apply for PIM MAT 2020 has been extended to until 21 August 2020.
- PIM MAT is going to be held on 30 August 2020, as per new dates announced by the conducting body.
PIM MAT 2020 Application Form
PIM MAT 2020 Application Form
is available on the official website from 24 February 2020.
The application forms should be filled carefully and for that, all the instructions are mentioned below in brief:
- This is a one-time procedure. During the process, candidates will get a system generated Application Number.
- Candidates are requested to enter their password when demanded.
- Preferably a strong password is recommended.
- It ensures the candidates’ safe online activities.
- All the basic information, required is to be filled in at this step. Before filling the details, read the Prospectus carefully.
- The data provided here will be used for processing the application.
- Any mistake in filling this sheet or providing false/incomplete/wrong information will affect the candidate’s eligibility for admission or claim for reservation under any category.
- The candidate must fill all the items in the application.
Upload Images & Certificates
- A recent passport size photograph of the candidate and signature of the candidate, all in jpeg format of given specifications are to be uploaded.
- Besides all the certificates and documents in support of the various claims made in the applications should be uploaded.
- Proof for the date of birth is mandatory.
PIM MAT 2020 Application Fee
PIM MAT Application Fee 2020 is Rs. 1510/-. The application fee is mandatory to be paid and there is no relaxation for any category/gender student or any sort of exemption.
Mode of Payment: Application Fee can be paid through E-Mitra Kiosks/E-Mitra portal or at the CSC Center.
PIM MAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
PIM MAT Eligibility Criteria 2020 details are given below which contains all the terms relating to the eligibility of applicants:
- The applicants must have graduated.
- Who are from the general category should have achieved a minimum of 50% of the score in their qualifying examination.
- The reserved category candidates should have achieved a minimum of 45% of the score in their qualifying examination.
- The applicants who are in the final year of graduation can also apply but have to submit the certificates at the time of admission and failing to do the same would result in the cancellation of candidature.
PIM MAT 2020 Admit Card
PIM MAT Admit Card 2020 will be available on the official website to download. All the applicants are requested to go through the below-mentioned points related to the hall ticket:
- Candidates must show on demand the Admit Card (PIM MAT 2020) for entry to the Examination Hall. A candidate not possessing print out of the downloaded admit card and valid photo identity shall not be allowed to enter the Examination Hall by the Center-in-Charge.
- Original Proof of Identity - Aadhaar/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID.
- If anyone is found carrying any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except those mentioned above inside examination Hall will be debarred from appearing the examination.
- Mobile Phones, Bluetooth devices, Calculators, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of Calculator are not allowed in the Examination Hall. Possession of such items during the Examinations may lead to cancellation of candidature.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre-in-Charge, will leave his/her seat or Examination Hall until the exam gets over.
PIM MAT 2020 Exam Pattern
PIM MAT Exam Pattern 2020 is given below in the table which has information like the duration of the examination, the medium of the examination, the number of questions asked, etc.
PIM MAT Exam Pattern
Mode of Examination
Offline (Pen & Paper)
Duration of Examination
120 minutes (2 hours)
No. of Questions asked
Type of Questions
+1 for every correct answer
-1 deducted for every three wrong answers
Medium of examination
Section-wise division is mentioned below:
Each question will consist of four alternatives to choose from. Candidates have to mark on the right answer.
PIM MAT 2020 Syllabus
PIM MAT Syllabus 2020 is given below subject wise which is highly recommended to go through for all the aspirants:
- Verbal Ability: Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms, Fill In the Blanks, Contextual usage, Analogies & Idioms, Different usage of the same word, Antonyms & Synonyms, Sentence Completion, Jumbled paragraphs, Foreign language words used in English, Sentence correction, One-word substitution.
- Data Interpretation: Numeric Grid, Pie Chart, Calendars, Statement Conclusions, Blood Relations, Critical Reasoning, Coding & Decoding, Syllogisms, Column Graphs, Graphs representing Area.
- Current Affairs: General Knowledge, Economics, Business terminology, Business knowledge, Honors & Awards, Who’s who.
- Logical Reasoning: Family Tree, Course of Action, Arrangement, Strong Arguments, and Weak Arguments, Puzzles, Series, Multi-dimensional Arrangements, Visual Reasoning.
- Business Mathematics: Elementary Arithmetic, Elementary Algebra, Statistics and Probability, Calculus, Matrix Algebra, Percentage, Fractions, Decimals.
PIM MAT 2020 Preparation Tips
PIM MAT Preparation Tips 2020 are mentioned below:
- Keep time distribution, management of resources and various other important factors in mind while preparing.
- Make notes of everything that as it is easier to refer to notes than going through all over again.
- Daily revision is an important aspect as studied topics/subjects become faded which needs to be polished time and again.
- An ample amount of sleep is a must.
- Give time for recreation.
PIM MAT 2020 Result
PIM MAT Result 2020 will be declared online on the official website of the organizing institute.
- After the result declaration, Personal Interview and Group Discussion will be conducted.
- Based on the collective score of the written + GD/PI, candidates will be granted a final Merit List based on which admission would be provided to students in the Final Merit List. At last the final result will be declared.
PIM MAT 2020 Counselling
The counselling session for admission to courses will be held soon after the result. All the important details are mentioned below.
- PIM MAT 2020 Counselling will be based on the final merit list released by the officials.
- Candidates will be called for admission criteria which include the selection, of course, document verification and locking the seat.
Documents Required for the PIM MAT 2020 Counselling
Following lists of the documents will be required during the Counselling process.
- Class 10, 12 and Bachelor’s degree Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- Transfer or Leaving certificate from college last attended
- PIM MAT 2020 Rank card and Admit Card
- Caste or Category certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of date of birth
- Passport-sized photographs
PIM MAT 2020 Highlights
Important basics details of the exam are provided inside the highlights table. Candidate must go through it.
PIM MAT 2020
R. A. Podar Institute of Management, Jaipur
Offline (Pen & Paper)
To offer admission in MBA Courses Offered by the University