PIM MAT Application Form 2020 last date to submit has been extended to 21 August 2020. Those who are willing to apply for the R.A Poddar Institute of management Aptitude Test can visit the online website. The Application forms were released on 24 February 2020. Various management or MBA courses are offered for the aspirants every year through PIM MAT 2020. The exam will be conducted on 30 August 2020. All the important details related to the PIM MAT Registration (Application process), Relevant dates, steps involved in filling the form can be found in this article. Candidates are advised to go through it.
PIM MAT 2020 Application Form last date has been extended to 21 August 2020, due to COVID-19.
PIM MAT Application Form 2020
All the important and basic details related to the PIM MAT Application Form are mentioned in this section. candidates are advised to check the details carefully.
- A candidate has to visit the official website to fill the application form. Click here to apply for PIM MAT 2020
- The registration portal will be open until 21 August 2020.
- All the candidates who are looking to register themselves for the PIM MAT should check the eligibility criteria first.
- All the details provided in the form by the applicant must be correct, any incorrect details can lead to the cancellation of registration of the candidate
- Personal details like Name of the candidate, parents name, permanent address, Aadhar number and others would be required to fill
- whereas academic or educational details like marks obtained in the different qualifying exam, marks obtained in different subjects, the overall percentage in the board exam will also have to fill by the candidate
- Once the form is submitted, a candidate has to take the print-out and keep it securely till all the admission processes.
- A required application fee must be paid during the application process.
PIM MAT 2020 Application Form Dates
All the Important dates related to the PIM MAT 2020 Application Form are mentioned below in the table. The aspirant must go through it.
PIM MAT Registration 2020 Events and Dates
|Events || Dates (tentatives)|
|Application form availability||24 February 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||21 August 2020|
|Admit card to be issued||notified soon|
|Written exam ||30 August 2020|
Candidates are advised to follow the dates as per the details in the table. More updates will be made as per the notification.
PIM MAT Application Fee 2020
Details related to the PIM MAT Application Fee 2020 is mentioned in the following section. Candidates must see the information and do accordingly.
Mode of Payment: Registration fee for the R.A Poddar Institute of Management Aptitude test (PIM M AT) will be made in an online mode and through the official website
- Application (Registration) fee would be Rs. 1510/- for all the applicants
- The fee should be deposited at the E-Mitra Kiosks/E-Mitra portal or CSC centre
- All the applicants have to send the receipt of the fee to the university after the payment
- and the address is -Conver, PIM MAT 2020, R.A Podar Institute of Management
How to fill the PIM MAT Application Form 2020
All the candidates have to follow the procedure to fill the PIM MAT Application Form 2020.
Step 1: Applicant has to visit the official website @ rapim.ac.in. and click on the link for PIM MAT Registration Form 2020 (by providing the form number and date of birth) where have to provide all the required details asked in the form
Step 2: After that, they have to upload the scanned copy the document along with the scanned copy of the signature and photo of the candidate (as per the instructions) in jpeg/jpg format
Step 3: Applicants have to click on the Fee Payment tab and pay the required fee
Step 4: Finally a candidate should press on the Submit Application Form section to submit the form, they must not forget to take the print out of the Application fee receipt and the also have to click on the Print the Form button to take the hardcopy of the printed application form document
Documents needed for filling the PIM MAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates filling the registration form of PIM MAT 2020 exam must have the following documents while uploading:
- Scanned copies of photograph and signature
- Class 10th, 12th and Graduation marksheet
- Caste/Certificates for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories