PSBTE Admission 2020 Registration for 2nd round of counselling has been started on 25 August 2020, candidates can apply till 07 September 2020. Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training Diploma Admission 2020 will be conducted by (Punjabteched) for enrolling the candidates in Diploma in Modern Office Practice courses. The candidates must carefully go through the eligibility criteria and fill the application form on time. The candidates need to go through the complete article to know all about Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2020 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling etc.
- Candidates can submit their Application Form for 2nd Round Counselling for PSBTE Admission 2020 till 07 September 2020.
- The last date to confirm seat and fee deposit is 31 August 2020.
- Choice filling start for 2nd Round of Counselling from 03-08 September 2020.
PSBTE Important Dates 2020
Candidates can take a look at the Official dates of PSBTE Admission 2020.
|Online Registration starts for 1st Round|Jun 2020 21 Jul 2020
|Last date of submission of online application||16 Aug 2020|
|1st counseling choice filling||13 – 17 Aug 2020|
|Declaration of Result (1st counseling)|21 Aug 24 Aug 2020
|Fees Deposit and confirmation of|
seat by Institute
22-26 Aug 25 Aug – 31 Aug 03 Sep 2020
|Online Registration starts for 2nd Round|22 Aug 25 Aug 2020
|Last date of submission of online application|31 Aug 07 Sep 10 Sep 2020
|2nd counseling choice filling|28 Aug – 01 Sep 03 – 08 Sep
05 – 11 Sep 2020
|Declaration of Result (2nd counseling)|04 Sep 10 Sep 15 Sep 2020
|Fees Deposit and confirmation of|
seat by Institute
05-09 Sep 11 – 16 Sep
16 – 22 Sep 2020
|3rd counseling||start from 24 Sep 2020|
PSBTE 2020 Counselling
Admissions will be made through the ON-line counselling process by NIC, in collaboration with the Board.
- Candidates have to register through the counselling website as per schedule available on the website to participate in ON-LINE counselling.
- Candidates who participate successfully in the counselling will be provided with the choice filling of branches and institutes through the Internet from places of their convenience or the designated polytechnics.
- The procedure for exercising choices or seeking other information will be simple and menu-driven.
- It will guide the candidates by appropriate messages on the computer screen.
After the declaration of the result of the 1st counselling, the candidates will be directed to report in the allocated institute for verification of requisite testimonials in original.
- The admission of the candidates will be confirmed after depositing the requisite semester fee in the bank account of the Board through Punjab National Bank branches.
Documents required during the admission
Candidates must bring the original copy of the following documents during the admission process.
- Qualifying Examination Detail Marks Sheet
- Matriculation Certificates (Date of Birth)
- Character Certificate from institutions last attended
- Proof of Residence/Domicile Certificate
- Certificate in support of a claim under the reserved category.
- Income Certificate, if admitted under Tuition Fee waiver seat / Reserved Category in support of a claim under reserved category.
- Candidates who fail to produce the requisite documents will not be admitted.
- Attested copies of above certificates.
- One recent stamp size photograph.
Programmes offered by PSBTE
Given below the programs offered by PSBTE.
- Diploma Courses in Engineering Trades
- Diploma Course in Modern Office Practice
- Part-time diploma courses.
- Diploma Engineering Courses through Lateral Entry
- Diploma in Pharmacy.
The above information is based on previous year data and references. No official notification has been released by the conducting body (PSBTE). Once it is released we'll update it here soon. Till then stay connected to Entrancezone for latest updates.
PSBTE 2020 Application Form
PSBTE 2020 Application Form for Punjabteched Diploma Admission is supposed to available in the second week of June 2020. Candidates fill the online application form of Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2020 from the official website at punjabteched.com or psbte.gov.in. Candidates have to go through the following steps from filling the application form to the admission:
- Registration: This is compulsory for all the applicants to register online to take part in the Counselling process. Fill all the details as per the instructions on the registration page.
- The Applicant is required to enter all his/her correct and accurate details of educational qualifications and personal information.
- After filling all the details, the application fee is to be paid by the online mode of payment only.
- Candidate has to print the confirmation of his/her Registration.
- After that, the Candidate has to appear in online counselling as per Schedule.
- Then the result of Online Counseling will be announced.
- Applicant has to print Provisional Allotment Letter.
- In this step, the Applicant has to Deposit Admission Fee as per the course opted.
- When the candidate had paid the fee, they have to report at their allotted institute.
- In last, Candidate will get confirmation Letter from Institute.
PSBTE 2020 Application Fee
After filling all the details in the registration form. Candidate has to pay PSBTE 2020 Application fee as per their category. Applicants can refer to the following table to know about their Application fee as per their course:
PSBTE 2020 Application Fee
|For Admission to First Year of Diploma Engineering, Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering & Part-time Diploma Courses (for all categories of candidates)||Rs. 550/-|
|Diploma in Pharmacy/Modern Office Practice/Lateral Entry Admission to Second Year of Diploma Engineering & Part-Time Diploma Engineering (for Non-SC/ST Categories )||Rs. 1250/-|
|Diploma in Pharmacy/Modern Office Practice /Lateral Entry Admission to Second Year of Diploma Engineering & Part-Time Diploma Engineering (for SC/ST Categories )||Rs. 1000/-|
Mode of Payment- PSBTE 2020 Application Fee can be paid in Online mode only. Candidate can pay the registration fee by any of the following methods:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
PSBTE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have to check PSBTE 2020 Eligibility before applying for the Counselling. A candidate who doesn't fulfil any eligibility criteria as per their course requirement, his/her application will be cancelled by the authority:
Age limit: There is no lower or upper age limit for admission.
- For Diploma Course (Regular & Part-time)
The admission in diploma level courses will be totally on the basis of the merit of the subjects Maths, Science and English with passing Marks in the 10th examination.
The admission to First-year Part-Time Diploma Courses is totally on the basis of the relative merit of total marks obtained in Mathematics, Science and English subjects with passing marks in 10th examination; and the candidate should be an employee at the time of admission with two years of work experience in a registered firm/company/industry on a full-time basis
- For Lateral Entry To Diploma Engineering Courses
A. Regular Diploma Courses (Engineering)
- Candidate must have relative merit in 12 Science examination with vocational or Technical subjects in various branches OR must have passed Two Year ITI Course in particular specialization after 10th, up to a maximum of 20% of sanctioned intake.
B. Part-Time Diploma Courses (Engineering)
- Candidate must have merit in 12 Science examination with vocational or Technical subjects in various branches OR must have passed Two Year ITI examination with particular specialization after having passed the 10th examination, up to a maximum of 10% of sanctioned intake.
Candidate must be employed at the time of admission with Two years of work experience in a firm/ company/industry on a full-time basis.
PSBTE 2020 Admit Card
Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training will not release the PSBTE 2020 Admit Card as there is no exam conducted. Candidates are advised to bring the admit card along with them on the day of examination. In case of any difference found on the admit card candidates immediately contact to the authority.
PSBTE 2020 Result
The result of PSBTE 2020 will be announced by the Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training.
- Candidates can check the result from the official website.
- To check the PSBTE 2020 result, candidates will have to first select course name and then enter Application No/Roll No.
PSBTE 2020 Highlights
Given below the vital points regarding PSBTE 2020.
|Exam name||PSBTE Admission 2020(Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training Diploma Admission)|
|Conducting body||Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training|
|PSBTE official website||http://www.punjabteched.net/|
|Purpose of Exam||To offer admission in Diploma in Modern Office Practice courses|
Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training
The Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training is an autonomous statutory authority created under 'The Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training 1992 Act' for regulating and controlling academic standards in Institutes of Technical Education and for making admissions & conducting examinations in Polytechnics and Industrial Training Institutes.