PSBTE Admission 2021 i.e Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training Diploma Admission 2021 will start tentatively in the month of August by Punjab State Board of Technical Education for enrolling the candidates in Diploma in Modern Office Practice courses. It is conducted at the state level annually. The candidates must carefully go through the eligibility criteria and fill the application form on time. Candidates can go through the complete article to know all about PSBTE 2021 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling, etc.
PSBTE Admission 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check the information of PSBTE Admission 2021 which is mentioned below:
|Exam Status||No official notification announces yet|
PSBTE Important Dates 2021
Candidates can take a look at the Official dates of PSBTE Admission 2021.
|Online Registration starts for 1st Round||July 2021|
|Last date of submission of the online application||3rd week of August 2021|
|1st counseling choice filling||August 2021|
|Declaration of Result (1st counseling)||4th week of August 2021|
|Fees Deposit and confirmation of|
seat by Institute
|Last week of August 2021|
|Online Registration starts for 2nd Round||Last week of August 2021|
|Last date of submission of the online application||2nd week of September 2021|
|2nd counseling choice filling||3rd week of September 2021|
|Declaration of Result (2nd counseling)||September 2021|
|Fees Deposit and confirmation of|
seat by Institute
|3rd counseling||September 2021|
PSBTE 2021 Application Form
PSBTE 2021 Application Form for Punjabteched Diploma Admission will be available Online mode. Candidates fill the online application form for Punjabteched Diploma Admission 2021 from the official website at punjabteched.com. Candidates can go through the following steps from filling the application form to the admission:
- Registration: This is compulsory for all applicants to register online to take part in the Counselling process. Fill in all the details as per the instructions on the registration page.
- Applicants are required to enter all his/her correct and accurate details of educational qualifications and personal information.
- After filling in all the details, the application fee is to be paid through the online mode of payment only.
- The candidate has to print the confirmation of his/her Registration.
- After that, the Candidate has to appear in online counseling as per Schedule.
- Then the result of Online Counseling will be announced.
- The applicant has to print the Provisional Allotment Letter.
- In this step, the Applicant has to Deposit Admission Fee as per the course opted.
- When the candidate had paid the fee, they have to report to their allotted institute.
- In last, the Candidate will get a confirmation Letter from Institute.
PSBTE 2021 Application Fee
After filling in all the details in the registration form. Candidate has to pay PSBTE 2021 Application fee as per their category. Applicants can refer to the following table to know about their Application fee as per their course:
PSBTE 2021 Application Fee
|For Admission to First Year of Diploma Engineering, Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering & Part-time Diploma Courses (for all categories of candidates)||Rs. 550/-|
|Diploma in Pharmacy/Modern Office Practice/Lateral Entry Admission to Second Year of Diploma Engineering & Part-Time Diploma Engineering (for Non-SC/ST Categories )||Rs. 1250/-|
|Diploma in Pharmacy/Modern Office Practice /Lateral Entry Admission to Second Year of Diploma Engineering & Part-Time Diploma Engineering (for SC/ST Categories )||Rs. 1000/-|
Mode of Payment- PSBTE 2021 Application Fee can be paid in Online mode only. Candidates can pay the registration fee by any of the following methods:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
PSBTE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have to check PSBTE 2021 Eligibility before applying for the Counselling. A candidate who doesn't fulfill any eligibility criteria as per their course requirement, his/her application will be canceled by the authority:
Age limit: There is no lower or upper age limit for admission.
- For Diploma Course (Regular & Part-time)
The admission in diploma level courses will be based on the merit of the subjects Maths, Science and English with passing Marks in the 10th examination.
The admission to First-year Part-Time Diploma Courses is totally based on the relative merit of total marks obtained in Mathematics, Science and English subjects with passing marks in 10th examination; and the candidate should be an employee at the time of admission with two years of work experience in a registered firm/company/industry on a full-time basis
- For Lateral Entry To Diploma Engineering Courses
A. Regular Diploma Courses (Engineering)
- Candidate must have related merit in 12 Science examination with vocational or Technical subjects in various branches OR must have passed Two Year ITI Course in particular specialization after 10th, up to a maximum of 20% of sanctioned intake.
B. Part-Time Diploma Courses (Engineering)
- Candidate must have merit in 12 Science examination with vocational or Technical subjects in various branches OR must have passed Two Year ITI examination with particular specialization after having passed the 10th examination, up to a maximum of 10% of sanctioned intake.
Candidate must be employed at the time of admission with Two years of work experience in a firm/ company/industry on a full-time basis.
PSBTE 2021 Admit Card
Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training i.e the PSBTE 2021 Admit Card will release on the official website.
- Candidates are advised to bring the admit card along with them on the day of examination
- . In case of any difference found on the admit card candidates immediately contact the authority.
- The aspirants have to download the admit card through their Login ID and password.
- No, admit card shall be sent via post to any candidate.
PSBTE 2021 Result
PSBTE Result 2021 will be announced by the Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training.
- Candidates can check the result from the official website.
- To check the result, candidates will have to first select the course name and then enter Application No/Roll No.
PSBTE 2021 Counselling
Admissions will be made through the ON-line counseling process by NIC, in collaboration with the Punjab Board.
- Candidates have to register themselves through the counselling website as per the schedule available on the website to participate in ON-LINE counselling.
- Candidates who participate successfully in the counselling will be provided with the choice filling of branches and institutes through the Internet from places of their convenience or the designated polytechnics.
- The process for exercising choices or seeking other information will be simple and menu-driven.
- It will guide the candidates by appropriate messages on the computer screen. After the declaration of the result of the 1st counselling, the candidates will be directed to report to the allocated institute for verification of requisite testimonials in original.
- The admission of the candidates will be confirmed after depositing the requisite semester fee in the bank account of the Board through Punjab National Bank branches.
Documents required during the admission
Candidates must bring the original copy of the following documents during the admission process.
- Qualifying Examination Detail Marks Sheet
- Matriculation Certificates (Date of Birth)
- Character Certificate from institutions last attended
- Proof of Residence/Domicile Certificate
- Certificate in support of a claim under the reserved category.
- Income Certificate (if applicable).
- Attested copies of the above certificates.
- One recent stamp size photograph.
Programs offered by PSBTE
Given below the programs offered by PSBTE.
- Diploma Courses in Engineering Trades
- Diploma Course in Modern Office Practice
- Part-time diploma courses.
- Diploma Engineering Courses through Lateral Entry
- Diploma in Pharmacy.
The above information is based on previous years' data and references. No official notification has been released by the conducting body (PSBTE). Once it is released we'll update it here soon. Till then stay connected to Entrancezone for the latest updates.
PSBTE 2021 Highlights
Given below the vital points regarding PSBTE 2021.
|Exam name||PSBTE Admission 2021 (Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training Diploma Admission)|
|Conducting body||Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training|
|PSBTE official website||PSBTE Admission|
|Purpose of Exam||To offer admission in Diploma in Modern Office Practice courses|
Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training
The Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training is an autonomous statutory authority created under the Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training 1992 Act' for regulating and controlling academic standards in Institutes of Technical Education and for making admissions & conducting examinations in Polytechnics and Industrial Training Institutes.