PU B.A/B.Com LLB Admit Card 2020 will be published on 28 September 2020 on the official website. Admit Card for BA/B.Com LLB Admission Test will be published by PU University. The candidates can download the admit card for Test by entering their Login ID and password from the website and have to bring it to the examination center. PU B.A/B.Com LLB Hall Ticket will be generated only after the successful submission of the Application Form. Candidate can read the below-given article to know more about PU B.A/B.Com LLB 2020 Admit Card.
PU B.A/B.Com LLB Admit Card 2020 Important dates
Candidate can check the important dates and events regarding B.A/B.Com LLB 2020 Admit card
|Admit Card Published||28 September 2020|
|Entrance Exam Date||04 October 2020|
PU B.A/B.Com LLB Admit Card 2020
The candidate makes sure to check all instructions for PU B.A/B.Com LLB Admit Card which is given in the list below:
- PU B.A/B.Com LLB Admit Card will be released through the online mode on the official website of the PU University.
- Candidates advised the Login ID and password to download the hall ticket.
- Candidates advised carrying the print copy of the PU B.A/B.Com LLB 2020 in the exam hall.
- Candidates must join 30 mins early before the entrance exam timing at the PU B.A/B.Com LLB 2020 test centers for the entry and the admit card verification.
Documents Carry with PU B.A/B.Com LLB Admit Card 2020
Those documents are listed below, candidates must have to keep with them at the examination hall:
- PU B.A/B.Com LLB 2020 Admit Card
- ID proof
How to Download PU B.A/B.Com LLB 2020 Admit Card?
Candidate must follow all the steps to download PU B.A/B.Com LLB 2020 admit Card which is described below:
- Step 1: Candidate must visit the PU University official website.
- Step 2: Press on the PU B.A/B.Com LLB 2020 Admit Card link.
- Step 3: Entering the Login ID and password to generate the BA/B.Com LLB admit card.
- Step 4: Press on the Sign-in button to continue.
- Step 5: PU B.A/B.Com LLB Admit Card will appear on the window screen.
- Step 6: Download and take the print out of PU B.A/B.Com LLB 2020 admit card pdf.
Details in PU B.A/B.Com LLB 2020 Admit Card
The details which will appear on PU B.A/B.Com LLB Hall Ticket is given in the list below:
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Roll Number
- Father’s name
Note: If any Candidates caught with anything from the above list and discrepancy on PU B.A/B.Com LLB 2020 may lead to cancellation of the candidate's exam.
Things Not to Carry in PU B.A/B.Com LLB 2020 Examination Hall:
Check the given items below:-
- Log Tables
- Log Books
- Mobile Phones
- Any printed/written items
PU B.A/B.Com LLB 2020 Exam Pattern
Preparation for the integrated Law Admission Test must be done as per the exam pattern. Check the PU B.A/B.Com LLB exam pattern as per the previous year.
- The mode of examination: Offline mode
- The medium of examination: English Language
- Number of Questions:100 questions
- Marks for the wrong answer: Allot+1 mark
- Marks for the wrong answer: Deduct -0.25 marks
- Total Marks:100 marks
- Duration of the Paper: 1 and a half hour
|Subjects||Total Marks per Subject||Number of Questions|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||60 marks||60 questions|
|Aptitude for Law||20 marks||20 questions|
|Mental Ability Test||10 marks||10 questions|
|English Language||10 marks||10 questions|
|Total||100 marks||100 questions|
PU B.A/B.Com LLB 2020 Result
The PU B.A/B.Com LLB result of 2020 will be announced online on 16 October 2020 on the official website. The PU B.A/B.Com LLB scorecard will be released after the release of the PU B.A/B.Com LLB answer key. The selected candidate will be notified about the counselling session for the B.A/B.Com LLBadmission process.