PU B.A/B.Com LLB Application Form 2022 will be released by the Punjab University tentatively in the month of July. Those candidates who are willing to take admission in B.A/B.Com LLB(Hons.) can fill the application form within the given time frame. Candidates must ensure that there are eligible for admission in PU B.A/B.Com LLB(Hons.) before filling out the application form. All the details related to the PU B.A/B.Com LLB 2022 application form such as Fee, Process to apply are provided in this article.
PU B.A/B.Com LLB Application Form 2022 Important Dates
Candidate can check all the important dates for PU B.A/B.Com LLB 2022
Admission given in the table below:
|Availability of Admission Form ||July 2022|
|Last Date for filling up of online Admission Form||August 2022|
|SPORTS CATEGORY CANDIDATES: Last date for submission of hard copy of Admission Form & copies of certificates through registered post/speed post to Directorate of Sports, Panjab University, Sector 14, Chandigarh|
NRI CATEGORY CANDIDATES: Last date for submission of hard copy of Admission Form & copies of certificates through registered post/speed post to Director, University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Sector -14, Chandigarh-160014
Above mentioned dates are based on the previous year's data published by the Punjab University. This page will be updated as soon as official dates are announced by the Punjab University.
PU B.A/B.Com LLB 2022 Application Form
PU B.A/B.Com LLB Application Form 2022 will be released by the Punjab University on its official website. The candidate must read all the instruction carefully before applying for the PU B.A/B.Com LLB 2022 application form which is given below:
- The candidate can fill the PU B.A/B.Com LLB application form available on the official website of Punjab University i.e https://uglaw.puchd.ac.in/
- All the candidates must fulfill all the admission eligibility criteria to fill the PU B.A/B.Com LLB application form.
- At the time of filling the application form, candidates are advised to keep all the mentioned documents/certificates with them.
- Candidates are required to fill in all the details properly in the application form to generate the Admit card.
- Candidates are required to submit the requisite fee for the Application form submission
- Candidates can't make any changes in the PU B.A/B.Com LLB 2022 application form after the final submission.
Documents Required for the PU B.A/B.Com LLB 2022 Application Form
All the candidate make ensure that they attach all the documents while filling the PU B.A/B.Com LLB application form 2022 which are given below:
- Passport size photograph
- Class 10+2 Marksheet
- Candidate's signature
- Nationality certificate
- Address proof
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
- Email ID
- Phone number
- Caste Certificate
- Physical Disability
How to Apply for PU B.A/B.Com LLB 2022?
Candidate must follow all the steps to fill the integrated Law course online application form successfully which are given below:
Step 1: Candidate has to visits the official website to fill the PU B.A/B.Com LLB online application form.
Step 1: Aspirants has to register first to Application Form with the following details:-.
- Candidate's Name
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Birth Date
- Contact Details
- SMS Consent
Step 2: Press on the submit button to register.
2. Pay Application Fee online after login.
|General/OBC Candidates||Rs. 2175/-|
3. After Login again, upload photographs documents, and signature in the mentioned size & format.
4. Press on the "Proceed" button.
5. Take the print of the hard copy of the Application Form.
PU B.A/B.Com LLB 2022 Admit Card
The PU B.A/B.Com LLB admit card 2022
will be released by Punjab University a week before the entrance test. All the candidates are required to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the PU B.A/B.Com LLB examination center. Without an admit card candidates will not be allowed in the PU B.A/B.Com LLB exam hall.