PU B.A/B.Com LLB Application Form 2020 last date to submit has been extended to 19 September 2020. Application Form 2020 will be released by the Punjab University on the official website. Those candidates who are willing to appear for taking admission in B.A/B.Com LLB(Hons.) to the by applying through online mode. The Application Fee for Entrance Exam for General candidates(included their subcategories) is Rs. 2175/- and for SC/ST/PwD(included their subcategories) is Rs. 1088/-. The Exam will be conducted in 04 October 2020. All the details related to the PU B.A/B.Com LLB 2020 application form such as Fee, Process to apply are provided in this article.
- The Last date to apply for the PU BA/B.Com LLB 2020 has been extended to 19 September 2020.
PU B.A/B.Com LLB Application Form 2020 Important Dates
Candidate can check here all the important PU B.A/B.Com LLB 2020 dates for the application form in the given table below:
|Online Application Form Starts||01 April 2020|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||19 September 2020|
|Last date to deposit the Fee||23 September 2020|
|Last date for uploading documents, photograph, and signature ||25 September 2020|
|Last date for submission of hardcopy of form along with required documents||27 September 2020|
PU B.A/B.Com LLB 2020 Application Form
The candidate read carefully all the instruction before applying for the PU B.A/B.Com LLB 2020 application form which is given below:
- The candidate can fill the PU B.A/B.Com LLB online application form on the official website.
- All the candidates must fulfill all the admission eligibility criteria to fill the PU B.A/B.Com LLB application form.
- At the time of filling the application form, candidates advised to keep all the mentioned documents/certificates with them.
- Candidates are required to fill all the details properly in the application form to generate the PU B.A/B.Com LLB Admit card 2020.
- Candidates required to submit the application fee for the Application form submission of the PU B.A/B.Com LLB 2020 application form.
- Candidates can't make any changes in the PU B.A/B.Com LLB 2020 application form after the final submission.
Documents Required for the PU B.A/B.Com LLB 2020 Application Form
All the candidate make ensure that they attach all the documents while filling the PU B.A/B.Com LLB application form 2020 which are given below:
- Passport size photograph
- Class 10+2 Marksheet
- Candidate's signature
- Nationality certificate
- Address proof
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
- Email ID
- Phone number
- Caste Certificate
- Physical Disability
How to Apply for PU B.A/B.Com LLB Application Form 2020?
Candidate must follow all the steps to fill the intgrated Law course online application form successfully which are given below:
Step 1: Candidate has to visits the official website to fill the PU B.A/B.Com LLB online application form.
Step 1: Aspirants has to register first in order to Application Form with following details:-.
- Candidate's Name
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Birth Date
- Contact Details
- SMS Consent
Step 2: Press on the submit button to register.
2. Pay Application Fee online after Login.
|General/OBC Candidates||Rs. 2175/-|
3. After Login again, upload photographsDocuments, and signature in the mentioned size & format.
4. Press on the "Proceed" button.
5. Take the print of the hard copy of the Application Form.
PU B.A/B.Com LLB 2020 Admit Card
The PU B.A/B.Com LLB admit card 2020 will be released on 28 September 2020 through online mode on the official website. All the candidates are required to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the PU B.A/B.Com LLB examination center. Without admit card candidates will not be allowed in the PU B.A/B.Com LLB exam hall.