PU CAT 2021 Application Form will be released by Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University (VBSPU) in the second week of April 2021. The exam for the Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test (PUCAT) is expected to be conducted in the third week of July 2021 in offline mode. Candidates are offered MBA programs in various specializations through this exam. Candidates appearing for the PUCAT 2021 must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Check all the details related to the PU CAT Application Form, related dates, process to fill the registration form from this article
PU CAT 2021 Important Dates
|Events ||Dates (Tentative)|
|On-Line registration starts from||Last week of April 2021|
|Last date of online registration ||Last week of June 2021|
|Date of Entrance Test ||The third week of July 2021|
|Announcement of Result ||Last week of July 2021|
|Date of Admission||The first week of August 2021|
Above mentioned rates are based on previous year's data published by the University. These dates are tentative and will be updated as soon as the official notification is released from the University.
PU CAT 2021 Application Form
The application form for the Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test (PU CAT) is expected to release from the second week of March 2021. candidate should go through the below-mentioned points to know more about the PU CAT Application Form.
- The Registration (Application) process will be conducted only online for the PUCET.
- A candidate has to visit the official website to fill the form
- PU CAT Application process is basically divided into 3 main steps
- Applicant must Enter all the personal and academic details in the registration form
- scanned copy of all the necessary documents must be attached and upload during the application
- Incomplete form will not be accepted by the VBSPU
- The required fee must be paid during the application process
PU CAT 2021 Application Fee
With the help of the following section, an appearing candidate will be able to know about information related to the fee, payment mode, and fee structure.
- Payment can be done in an online mode
- The applicant can pay the Application Fee for the PU CAT 2021 in the form of a Demand Draft (DD) in the favour of the finance department of V.B.S Purvanchal University.
- The fee would be non-refundable
- There is a different fee structure based on the category of the candidate
The fee structure for the different categories is described in the table below.
PUCAT 2021 Fee Structure
|For General category candidates||Rs. 200|
|For OBC/SC/ST Category candidates||Rs. 150|
For PU CAT 2021 Candidate have to pay the exact amount mentioned in the table as the application fee
Documents Required to Fill the PU CAT 2021 Application Form
Here is the list of Important documents that will be required to upload during filling ut the PU CAT 2021
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination
- Category or caste certificate for reserved category candidates
- Domicile certificate of the state or area
- Passing certificate of class 10 and 10+2
- Proof certificate for mentally challenged candidates
- Recent passport size photograph
Personal Details Required in PU CAT 2021
The following list of the details provided below will appear on the form and a candidate has to fill the form accordingly.
- Candidates Name, Details of the Program, Gendre, Date of Birth, Parents Name (Father and Mother Name), Nationality, Category, Physically challenged status, Candidates Mobile number, Email I.D, Educational Qualification Details, Candidates Permanent Address.
How to Fill the PU CAT 2021 Application Form?
The candidate should have to download the Application form of PU CAT 2021 after filling it and have to send it to the University (VBSPU). However there are 3 main steps, Filling the application form, downloading the application process, and submitting it to the University.
Step 1: Downloading the application form
- For this procedure candidates are required to visit the official website first,
- Click on the Admission Tab, several links would be given there
- Then, a candidate is required to click on the link for the Application Form to download it
Step 2: Filling the Application Form
- In this process, candidates are required to enter all the basic details asked in the form like, Name of the Candidate, date of birth, email id, state of domicile, Academic qualification, Courses applied for, the last institution in which the candidate has studied.
- All the document required must be submitted and the scanned copy of the signature and image also needs to upload
Step 3: Submitting the Application Form
- Once the application filling process is completed, candidates are required to deliver the hardcopy of the form or send it via post
- The candidate should also be attached the self-attested copy of all required documents along with the demand draft of a fee (as per the instructions available above in the article)
- The address where a candidate has to post the envelope is -Office of the chairman, Admission cell (PUCAT-2019) V.B.S Purvanchal University Jaunpur -222003, U.P.