PU CAT 2020 Application Form will be released on the official website of Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University (VBSPU) by the second week of March 2020. The exam for the Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test (PUCAT) is expected to conduct in second week of June 2020 in an offline mode. Candidates are offered MBA programs in various specialization. A candidate appearing for the PUCAT must check the eligiblity criteria before filling the application. Check all the details related to the PU CAT Application Form, related dates, process to fill the regisstration Form from this article
PU CAT 2020 Application Form
Application form for the Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test (PU CAT) is expected to release from the second week of March 2020. candidate should go through the below mentioned points to know more about the PU CAT Application Form.
- The Registration (Application) process will be conducted only through online for the PUCET.
- A candidate have to visit the official website in order to fill the form
- PU CAT Application pocess is basically divided in 3 main steps
- Applicant must Enter all the personal and academic details in the registration form
- scanned copy of all the necessary documents must be attached and upload during the application
- Incomplete form will not be accepted by the VBSPU
- Required fee must be paid during the application process
PU CAT 2020 Application Dates
All the relevant dates of the Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test conducts by the VBSPU is mentioned in this section. candidate should go through the details mentioned below.
Application Events and Dates of PUCAT 2020
|Application form releasing date||Second week of March 2020|
|Last date to submit the form||First week of June 2020|
|PUCAT 2020 to be held||Second week of June 2020|
|PUCAT 2020 Admit card to be release||First week of June 2020|
Candidate are required to follow the schedule to fill the application form.
PU CAT 2020 Application Fee
With the help of the following section, appearing candidate will be able to know about infomation related to the fee, payment mode and fee structure.
- Payment can be done in an online mode
- Applicant can pay the Application fee for the PUCAT 2020 in the form of Demand Draft (DD) in the favour of finance department of V.B.S Purvanchal University.
- The fee would be non-refundable
- There is different fee structure based on the category of the candidate
Fee structure for different category is described in the table below.
PUCAT 2020 Fee Structure
|For General category candidates||Rs. 200|
|For OBC/SC/ST Category candidates||Rs. 150|
A PUCAT 2020 Candidate have to pay the exact amount mentioned in the table as the application fee
Documents Required to Fill the PU CAT 2020 Application Form
Here are the list of Important documents which will be required to upload during the application feeling process.
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination
- Category or caste certificate for reserved category candidates
- Domicile certificate of the state or area
- Passing certificate of class 10 and 10+2
- Proof certificate for mentally challenged candidates
- Recent passport size photograph
Personal Details Required in PUCAT 2020
The following list of the details provided below will be appear on the form and a candidate have to fill the form accordingly.
- Candidates Name, Details of the Program, Gendre, Date of Birth, Parents Name (Father and Mother Name), Nationality, Category, Physically challenged status, Candidates Mobile number, Email I.D, Educational Qualification Details, Candidates Parmanent Address.
How to Fill the PU CAT 2020 Application Form?
Candidate should have to download the Application form of PUCAT after filling it and habe to send it to the University (VBSPU). However there are 3 main steps, Filling the application form, downloading the application process and submitting it to the University.
Step 1 : Downloading the application form
- For this procedure candidates are required to visit the official website first,
- Click on the Admission Tab, several links would be given there
- Then, a candidate are required to click on the link for the Application Form to download it
Step 2 : Filling the Application Form
- In this process, candidates are required to enter all the basic details asked in the form like, Name of the Candidate, date of birth, email id, state of domicile, Academic qualification, Courses applied for, last instituation in which the candidate have studied.
- All the document required must be submitted and the scanned copy of the signature and image are also need to uploaded
Step 3 : Submitting of the Application Form
- Once the application filling process is completetd, candidates are required to deliverred the hardcopy of the form orr send it via post
- Candidate should also attached the self attested copy of all required documents along with the demand draft of fee (as per the instructions avaible above in the article)
- The adress where a candidate have to post the envelope is -Office of the chairman,Admission cell (PUCAT-2019) V.B.S Purvanchal University Jaunpur -222003, U.P.