Rajasthan SET (State Eligibility Test) 2023 Application Form will be released in the second week of July 2023 tentatively by Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). Rajasthan SET is conducted every year at the state level to offer lectureship and assistant professor post in various colleges and universities in Rajasthan. Only candidates who have completed their post-graduation on a particular subject can apply for RSET. Candidates can check all the details regarding Rajasthan SET 2023 application form like application fees, documents required, how to apply, etc. from this article.
RSET 2023 One Time Registration (OTR) has been started from 10 January 2023. It is mandatory to comolete the one time registration in order to apply for any exam advertised in future. Click Here
Rajasthan SET 2023 Application Form Dates
Given below is the schedule for RSET 2023 application form:
Rajasthan SET 2023 Application Form Important Date
|Event ||Dates (Tentative)|
|Application Start||Second week of July 2023|
|Application End||Last week of July 2023|
|Admit Card||First week of August 2023|
|Rajasthan SET 2023 Exam ||Second week of August 2023|
Rajasthan SET 2023 Application Form
RSET Application Form will be released on the official website of the main conducting authority. Given below are some of the information regarding the RSET registration form:
- Candidates can only fill the form online mode. No offline forms will be provided by the authority.
- The application will be released by the second week of July 2023 till the last week of July 2023 tentatively.
- Fees can only be paid through an online payment.
- Multiple forms from the same candidate will be rejected.
- Candidates have to take a print out of filled application form.
- Candidates check the eligibility criteria properly before applying. If a candidate is found ineligible in any criteria, the application will be cancelled.
- Only candidates who are residents in Rajasthan can apply.
Rajasthan SET 2023 Application Fee
Candidates need to ensure that they pay the fees before the due date as the application form will not be eligible until the fee is paid. Candidates can go through the below-mentioned table to know the application fee as per the different categories mentioned below in the table:
|OBC/SBC(Non-Creamy Layer)||Rs. 350/-|
Mode of Payment: The registration fee can be submitted only through online mode by E-Mitra Kiosk, C.S.C Centre authorized by Rajasthan.
Documents required to fill Rajasthan SET 2023 Application Form
Given below are the documents that are required while filling the application form:
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Undergraduate Degree Marksheet
- Postgraduation Marksheet
- Work Experience Documents (If any)
- Reserved Category Certificate (If applicable)
- Valid ID Card (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License, etc.)
- Passport Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Date of Birth Proof
- Proof of Address
- Domicile Certificate
How to fill Rajasthan SET 2023 Application Form?
Given below are the following steps on how to apply for RSET 2023:
STEP 1: Register
- Visit the official website.
- Click on 'Apply Now for RSET 2023.'
- Enter the required details like Email ID, Mobile Number and Password.
- Login ID will be created.
STEP 2: Login and Fill the Application Form
- Now, login with the credentials provided.
- Application form will appear where you have to fill all the details correctly.
- Given below are the following details that will be asked:
A) Personal Details
- Name of the Candidate
- Minority Status
- Mobile Number
B) Academic Details
- Class 12th Marks
- Undergraduate Degree Marks
- Postgraduation Marks
- Work Experience (If any)
- Certificates of all the academic qualification
C) Other Details
- Test Centre of Choice
- Subject Choice
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned photograph and signature should be in JPEG format, not more than 50KB in size.
STEP 3: Paying the Application Fee
- After filling all the details, candidate has to press on the 'Pay' button.
- Candidate has to select the mode of payment which is through E- Mitra Kiosk authorized by Rajasthan.
STEP 4: Submitting the form
- After paying the fees, review all the details and press on 'Submit.'
- After submitting the application form, take a print out of the filled form and keep it safe.
Rajasthan SET 2023 Application Correction Window
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) open a window for application correction for RSET 2023. Applicants who have mistakenly filled the wrong details such as date of birth, the spelling of their name or any other details regarding the application can fix it during this correction window. RPSC will provide a schedule and how to do correction on the official website.
Rajasthan SET 2023 Test Centres
Candidates can choose from the following centres while filling the application form:
Rajasthan SET 2023 Admit Card
Rajasthan SET 2023 Admit Card will be released by the first week of August 2023 tentatively by Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). Candidates who have successfully submitted their application form will get admit card issued by the authority. Admit Card will contain all the necessary details regarding the RSET 2023 examination. Rajasthan SET Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website. No hard copy of admit card will be sent through the post. Admit Card is mandatory to be carried on the day of examination as, without it, entry will not be permitted.
|Total number of question||60 (out of that fifty queries are to be attempted)||50 (all compulsory)||75 (all compulsory)|
|Time duration||1hr 15min||1hr 15min||2hr 30min|
Subjects in Rajasthan SET 2023
|Management||Computer Science and Application|