RCU PGCET 2021 Admit Card will be released by the last week of June 2021 tentatively by Rani Channamma University, Bellagio, Karnataka. Admit Card will contain all the essential details regarding the examination. Candidates who applied for the RCU PGCET successfully will get the admit card issued. Candidates can check all the information regarding RCU PGCET 2021 Admit Card from the given below article.
RCU PGCET 2021 Admit Card Date
RCU PGCET Admit Card Dates are given below:
RCU PGCET Admission Card Dates
|Notification regarding PG Admissions||1st week of June 2021|
|Application Form Available||3rd week of June 2021|
|Admit Card||Last week of June 2021|
|Exam Date||1st week of July 2021|
|Rank List||2nd week of July 2021|
RCU PGCET 2021 Admit Card
Rani Channamma University Post Graduation Common Entrance Test Admit Card will be released on the official website of RCU, Bellagio, Karnataka. Given below are some of the important points regarding RCU PGCET Hall Ticket:
- Candidates can download the admit card only through the online mode. No hard copy of admit card will be sent by the authority or provided at university premises.
- Candidates can download the admit card by entering their username ID and password at OASIS portal.
- Candidate's seat number will be allotted on the admit card.
- Without the admit card, candidate will not be permitted inside the examination hall. Admit Card should be carried along with a valid identity card.
- If there is any discrepancy in the admit card, candidate should immediately inform the authority.
- Candidates are advised to take multiple print outs of the admit card and keep it safe till the admission process.
- Admit Card will not be considered valid without the candidate's photograph. If the candidate's photograph is not printed on the admit card, stick the passport size photo on the designated photo area.
How to download RCU PGCET 2021 Admit Card?
Given below are the steps on how to download RCU PGCET Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of RCU.
- Click on 'RCU PGCET 2021 Admit Card' link.
- It will be redirected to the OASIS portal.
- Enter the login credentials that were provided at the time of application.
- A pdf will open with the admit card.
- Check all the details and click on download.
Details on the RCU PGCET 2021 Admit Card
Given below are the following details that will be on the admit card of RCU PGCET:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile No.
- Roll Number
- Seat Number
- Exam Centre
- Centre Code
- College Code
- Subject Name
- Subject Code
- Date and Time of Exam
- Exam Day Instructions
- Candidate's Photograph
- Candidate's Signature
Documents to be carried on the day of RCU PGCET
Given below are the documents that need to be carried on the day of examination:
- Hard copy of admit card
- Valid ID Card (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License, etc.)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Filled application form
RCU PGCET 2021 Exam Day Instructions
Given below are the instructions that need to be followed by the candidates strictly on the day of RCU PGCET:
- Reach at the examination centre 30 minutes before the exam time. Late entry will not be permissible.
- Candidates ensure to carry all the important documents and their own stationery.
- Any digital or electronic device like mobile phones, calculators, watch, etc. is prohibited inside the examination hall.
- Any chit or other paper materials except for admit card is prohibited.
- Candidates have to sit only in their assigned seat and classroom.
- Candidates have to carry the hall ticket. Do not write anything on the hall ticket or else it will not be considered valid.
RCU PGCET 2021 Result
RCU PGCET 2021 Result will be released in the second week of July 2021 tentatively by Rani Channamma University, Bellagio, Karnataka. It will be released only on the official website. It will be published in the form of a rank list. No hard copy of the result will be sent by the authority. Shortlisted candidates will then be further called for a round of counselling where candidates will be nominated for their desired college. Candidates ensure to carry the print out of the result and admit card at the time of counselling process.