RCU PGCET 2021 Application Form will be released in the third week of June 2021 tentatively by Rani Channamma University, Bellagio, Karnataka. Rani Channamma University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test is conducted every year to offer admission in first or second year MCA and MBA post-graduation courses. Interested candidates can apply before last week of June 2021 tentatively. Candidates can check all the details regarding RCU PGCET 2021 Application Form from this article.
RCU PGCET 2021 Application Form Dates
Given below is the schedule for Rani Channamma University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test Application Form Dates:
RCU PGCET 2021 Application Dates
|Notification regarding PG Admissions||1st week of June 2021|
|Application Form Available||3rd week of June 2021|
|Admit Card||Last week of June 2021|
|Exam Date||First week of July 2021|
|Rank List||2nd week of July 2021|
RCU PGCET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can fill the form through Online Admission and Student Information System (OASIS), the link to which will available on the official university website. Given below is important information regarding the RCU PGCET Application Form:
- Application Form can only be filled through online mode.
- No offline forms will be provided by the university.
- Candidates have to put the college code and username to log in.
- Multiple forms from the same candidate will be rejected.
- Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria properly before applying.
- Candidates have to carry a printout of filled application form during the counselling.
RCU PGCET Application Fee
Candidates need to ensure to fill the application fee before the due date. Without the application fee, the application will not be considered valid. Given below is the application fee for different category:
|Other Backward Class||Rs. 650/-|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of Payment:
- Application fee can be paid through online modes. Options available to pay the fees are Credit card/Debit card, internet banking, IMPS, cash cards/mobile wallets, etc.
- Application fee can also be paid through offline mode. Printed admission form (three copies) must be sent along with the DD or Challan to the Registrar of the University, Belgavi.
Note: Fees are non-refundable or non-transferable.
Documents required to fill RCU PGCET Application Form
Given below are the documents required while filling RCU PGCET 2021 Registration form:
- Date of Birth Proof
- Proof of Address
- Valid ID Card (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License, etc.)
- Documents of last qualifying exam
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Degree Certificate
- Income Documents
- Reserved Category Certificate (If applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
How to apply for RCU PGCET 2021?
Given below are steps on how to fill RCU PGCET Application form:
STEP 1: Login
- Visit the official website of RCU.
- Click on the OASIS portal link.
- Enter the username and password. Username will be 'admin' and password will be the college code.
- Change the password immediately after logging in.
STEP 2: Filling the application form
- Candidates have the fill the details.
- Given below are the following details that will be asked in the form:
- Name of the Candidate
- Parent's Details
- Annual Income Details
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Aadhar Card Number
- Name of the previous college
- Class 12th Marks
- Degree Certificate
- Registration No. of previous qualifying exam
- Details of last qualifying exam
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned photograph and signature should be in JPEG format and not more than 50KB.
STEP 3: Paying the Application Fees
- After filling all the details, click on the 'Submit' button.
- Candidates who want to pay through online mode can click on the 'Pay' button
- Those candidates who want to pay the fee offline have to send printed admission form (three copies) along with the DD or Challan to the Registrar of the University, Belgavi.
STEP 4: Submitting the form
- After paying the fees, review the details and click on submit.
- Take a printout of the filled application form and keep it secured till the admission process.
RCU PGCET 2021 Admit Card
RCU PGCET 2021 Admit Card will be released by the last week of June 2021 tentatively by Rani Channamma University, Bellagio, Karnataka. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website by entering their login credentials. Only those candidates who have filled the form successfully will get the admit card issued. Admit Card will contain all the important details regarding the examination.