RPET Pharmacy 2020 or Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test Pharmacy is a state-level entrance exam conducted by the Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan for admissions to Bachelors in Pharmacy (B. Pharm) program. As per RPET Pharmacy 2020 Eligibility, aspirants must have passed class 12 with minimum 45% marks. Aspirants can fill RPET Pharmacy Test 2020 application form in an offline mode. Read the complete article to know more.
RPET Pharmacy 2020 Application Form
Only eligible candidates can apply for the RPET Pharmacy 2020 Application Form. Candidates who are not eligible will not be able to register themselves for the exam.
- RPET Pharmacy Application Form 2020 will be available online on the official website of the Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan.
- The applicant has to click on the application "link".
- The applicant has to attach their signature and pass size photo.
- Also, they need to carry all the uploaded documents while filling the application form during the time of admission.
- Aspirants have to check the details before the uploading on the official website.
- After the fill, the information clicks on the submit button.
- Remember no correction will be done after submitting the form.
- Aspirants have to take some photocopy of the application form.
- The application amount of RPET Pharmacy 2020.
- the applicant has to pay for application is Rs. 700/- only. It will be done by e-Mitra kiosk desk. After the last date application form will be acceptable with last payment charge.
RPET Pharmacy 2020 Eligibility criteria
RPET Pharmacy 2020 eligibility criteria involve academic qualification, medical fitness of candidate, age of the candidate and some other requirements. Aspirants who will meet complete eligibility are only eligible to apply for the exam.
1. Academic qualification
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with an aggregate of 45% with physics and mathematics as the compulsory subjects.
- Aspirants belonging to the “SC/ST/Non-creamy layer OBC/Non-creamy layer/SBC are required to pass the 10+2 examination with an aggregate of 40% with physics and mathematics as the compulsory subjects.
2. Age Eligibility
- Aspirants with their date of birth after October 1, 1991, are eligible for RPET Pharmacy 2020.
- In case of SC, ST and PwD aspirants with their date of birth after October 1, 1986, are eligible for RPET Pharmacy 2020.
3. Medical Fitness
A candidate who is willing to apply for RPET Pharmacy 2020 has to meet some of the medical requirements as well. Candidate should be physically fit. Some of the barriers laid for medical fitness are mentioned as below:
- Height: In case of male aspirants, the candidate must have a height of more than 1.5 m and in case of female aspirants; they must be more than 1.4 m.
- Weight: The weight of a male candidate must be 41 kg and that of female aspirants must weigh a minimum of 37 kg.
- Chest measurement: This implies male aspirants only. Their chest must be more than 69 cm with proper expansion and contraction.
- Heart and lungs must be normal.
- Aspirants must not be suffering from Hernia, Hydrocele, Piles, etc. otherwise he or she will be rejected for appearing in the RPET Pharmacy 2020.
- Vision: If there is any defect in vision then it must be corrected to 6/9 in the better eye and 6/12 in the worse eye. Candidate should not be suffering from colour blindness. And the eye should be free from other diseases.
- Hearing: Candidate must have normal hearing. In case of any defect, it must be corrected.
- Speech: The speech of the candidate should be normal.
4. Domicile Criteria
RPET Pharmacy 2020 is open to aspirants of Rajasthan only. So aspirants will also be ascertained based on domicile criteria as well which is as follows:
- Domicile category A: The candidate himself or the parents must be the bonafide residents of Rajasthan.
- Domicile category B: Candidate must have studied continuously for three years including the year in which he has passed the qualifying examination.
- Domicile category C: Candidate must be the pupil of any serving employee of Government of Rajasthan/ Undertakings/ Corporations/ Improvement Trusts/ Municipal Boards/Panchayat Samities / Co-operative Bodies duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan/ Statutory Bodies and Corporations formed under the Indian Companies Act incorporated in Rajasthan.
- Candidate must be the pupil of any employee of universities in Rajasthan or the Rajasthan board
- Candidate must be the pupil of any employee of Central Government or Institutions of the Central Government Including Public Sector Undertakings
- Candidate must be the pupil of any employee Rajasthan origin.
RPET Pharmacy 2020 Admit Card
Details related to the RPET Pharmacy 2020 Admit Card are mentioned below in the section. Candidates who have successfully filed the application form can check the important details related to the Hall Ticket (Admit card) of Rajsthan Pre-Engineering Test (RPET) Pharmacy.
- Availability: Admit card will be available on the official website from 25th April 2020.
- Details: RPET admits card contains various information such as the name of the candidate, photograph, roll number, exam date, and time, venue of the examination, and some general information.
- Mandatory: Aspirants will not be allowed to the RPET 2020 exam centre without the valid admit card.
Steps to download RPET 2020 Admit Card:
- Go to the official website of RPET 2020.
- Provide the login credentials such as date of birth, registration number, and password.
- Click the link “Download Admit Card”.
- View and print the hall ticket (RPET admit card) for future reference.
RPET Pharmacy 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode: RPET 2020 is an offline or Pen Paper Based Test
- Medium: Questions will be asked in both English and Hindi language
- Questions Type: RPET 2020 paper consists of Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ's)
- Subjects: Questions will be asked on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Duration: Total duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: One mark is awarded for every correct answer and there is no negative marking.
Table created below has all the briefs of the exam pattern.
RPET Pharmacy 2020 Exam Pattern
Marks per section
Total number of questions
RPET Pharmacy 2020 Syllabus
Information related to the RPET Pharmacy 2020 Syllabus is mentioned in the section. Candidates are advised to go through it for better performance in the exam.
- Pattern: Aspirants are supposed to prepare on the syllabus prescribed by the Board of Technical Education Rajasthan
- Subjects: RPET 2020 focuses on physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- Prepare: Candidate should focus on the syllabus to score well in RPET 2020.
RPET 2020 Results
Rajasthan Board of Technical Education will declare the RPET 2020 Results after the successful conduction of the exam.
Mode: RPET 2020 results will be available on the official website.
Credentials: Candidates can avail results by entering roll number and date of birth.
Cut off: Only candidates meeting the cut off marks can attend the counselling process.
Steps to check RPET 2020 Results:
Visit the official website of RPET.
Click on the “RPET 2020 Result” link.
Provide the roll number and date of birth
Click the Submit button.
View and save the RPET score-card.
Take out the print out and keep it intact for the future use
RPET Pharmacy 2020 Reference Books
Aspirants preparing for RPET Pharmacy can consider the following books for the exam. The below-mentioned books can be helpful to the aspirants if they want to crack the RPET Pharmacy 2020 exam.
Some of the reference books for RPET Pharmacy 2020 are:
- B. Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy) Entrance Examinations Guide (Popular Master Guide) 2016
- B. Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy) Entrance Exam Guide (English)
RPET Pharmacy 2020 Reservation
RPET Pharmacy 2020 also has some of its seats reserved for categories other than general. This quote of reservation of seats is completely prescribed by the government of Rajasthan.
The percentage of seats reserved as per the categories is mentioned below:
Reservation Criteria for RPET
Non-creamy OBC category
Non-creamy SBC category
Dependants of Defence Killed/Ex-servicemen / Gallantry award winners
KM (Kashmiri migrants)
Details inside the table shows the percentage of seats reserved for the different categories.
RPET Pharmacy 2020 Counseling
RPET Pharmacy 2020 counselling is done after the merit list is out. The aspirants meeting the merit scores are to register themselves for the counselling online. To register for RPET Pharmacy 2020 counselling, aspirants are to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login using the 16 digit Mitra number/Bill desk transaction Id., mother’s name and date of birth.
- Fill the choice of the institute using tabs on display which will guide the applicants through choices offered
- All the information related to institutions, department and programme is available on the display itself. Fill the choices carefully.
- There is no upper limit for filling up several choices. Any number of choices can be filled.
- The allotment of the seat is done by the institute online itself.
- The allotment list is also available online. Additional letters are not sent to any of the aspirants individually.
- After the allotment of seat, aspirants have to report on scheduled date and time at the decided venue along with the relevant documents.
Documents required in RPET Pharmacy 2020 Counseling Process are given below:
Following lists of the documents will require at the time of the RPET Pharmacy 2020 Counselling
- Allotment letter
- Receipt of e payment
- Mark sheets of X, XI and XII examination.
- Mark sheet of JEE main scorecard.
- Documents related to the domicile of Rajasthan and reservation category
- Receipt of Mitra/kiosk desk with a token number and transaction id of payment.
- Challan number
- Mobile number
RPET Pharmacy 2020 Highlights
Candidates are advised to check the RPET Pharmacy 2020 Highlights for all the basic knowledge of the admission process
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Pre Engineering test|
|Conducting Body||Rajasthan Board of Technical Education|
Highlights is an important section, Candidates can learn about the application mode and dates also the about the mode of the exam by viewing the Highlights.