RPET Pharmacy 2021 is conducted by the Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan. RPET Pharmacy 2021 Application forms are likely to be released in March 2021. It is a state-level entrance exam for admissions to courses like Bachelors in Pharmacy (B. Pharm) program. RPET Pharmacy paper is conducted in offline mode for a duration of 3 hours. RPET Pharmacy 2021 Eligibility requires aspirants to have passed class 12 with a minimum of 45% marks. Aspirants can fill the RPET Pharmacy Test 2021 application form in an offline mode. Read the complete article to know more.
RPET Pharmacy 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can check all the important dates for RPET Pharmacy 2021 given in the table below:
Application Schedule For the RPET Pharmacy 2021
|Events ||Dates (Tentative)|
|Opening Dates of the Application Form||March 2021|
|Closing date of the Application Form||April 2021|
|Issuance of Admit Card||Last week of April 2021|
|RPET Pharmacy 2021||The first week of May 2021|
|Result Declaration||Last week of May 2021|
|Counselling begins||The first week of June 2021|
Note: All the dates of the specific events related to the RPET Pharmacy are tentatives based on the previous year's data and changes might be made by the official body. This page will be updated as soon as further information is released by the exam conducting body.
RPET Pharmacy 2021 Application Form
Only eligible candidates can apply for the RPET Pharmacy 2021 Application Form. Candidates who are not eligible will not be able to register themselves for the exam.
- RPET Pharmacy Application Form 2021 will be available online on the official website of the Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan.
- The applicant has to click on the application "link" provided.
- The applicant has to attach their signature and pass size photo.
- Also, they need to upload all documents while filling the application form during the time of admission.
- Candidates have to check the details thoroughly before uploading them to the official website.
- After the fill, the information clicks on the submit button.
- No facility for application correction is provided after submitting the form.
- Aspirants have to take a photocopy of the application form.
- The application amount of RPET Pharmacy 2021.
- The applicant has to pay for the application is Rs. 700/- only. It will be done by the e-Mitra kiosk desk. After the last date of filing the application form, it will be acceptable with the last payment charge.
RPET Pharmacy 2021 Eligibility criteria
RPET Pharmacy 2021 eligibility criteria involve academic qualification, medical fitness of candidate, age of the candidate, and some other requirements. Aspirants who will meet complete eligibility are only eligible to apply for the exam.
1. Academic qualification
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with an aggregate of 45% with physics and mathematics as the compulsory subjects.
- Aspirants belonging to the “SC/ST/Non-creamy layer OBC/Non-creamy layer/SBC are required to pass the 10+2 examination with an aggregate of 40% with physics and mathematics as the compulsory subjects.
2. Age Eligibility
- Aspirants with their date of birth after October 1, 1991, are eligible for RPET Pharmacy 2021.
- In the case of SC, ST, and PwD aspirants with their date of birth after October 1, 1986, are eligible for RPET Pharmacy 2021.
3. Medical Fitness
A candidate who is willing to apply for RPET Pharmacy 2021 has to meet some of the medical requirements as well. The candidate should be physically fit. Some of the barriers laid for medical fitness are mentioned as below:
- Height: In the case of male aspirants, the candidate must have a height of more than 1.5 m, and in the case of female aspirants; they must be more than 1.4 m.
- Weight: The weight of a male candidate must be 41 kg and that of female aspirants must weigh a minimum of 37 kg.
- Chest measurement: This implies male aspirants only. Their chest must be more than 69 cm with proper expansion and contraction.
- Heart and lungs must be normal.
- Aspirants must not be suffering from Hernia, Hydrocele, Piles, etc. otherwise he or she will be rejected for appearing in the RPET Pharmacy 2021.
- Vision: If there is any defect in vision then it must be corrected to 6/9 in the better eye and 6/12 in the worse eye. The candidate should not be suffering from colour blindness. And the eye should be free from other diseases.
- Hearing: Candidate must have normal hearing. In case of any defect, it must be corrected.
- Speech: The speech of the candidate should be normal.
4. Domicile Criteria
RPET Pharmacy 2021 is open to aspirants of Rajasthan only. So aspirants will be ascertained based on domicile criteria as well which is as follows:
- Domicile category A: The candidate himself or the parents must be bonafide residents of Rajasthan.
- Domicile category B: Candidate must have studied continuously for three years including the year in which he has passed the qualifying examination.
- Domicile category C: Candidate must be the pupil of any serving employee of Government of Rajasthan/ Undertakings/ Corporations/ Improvement Trusts/ Municipal Boards/Panchayat Samities / Co-operative Bodies duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan/ Statutory Bodies and Corporations formed under the Indian Companies Act incorporated in Rajasthan.
- The candidate must be the pupil of any employee of universities in Rajasthan or from the Rajasthan board.
- Candidate must be the pupil of any employee of Central Government or Institutions of the Central Government Including Public Sector Undertakings
- The candidate must be the pupil of any employee of Rajasthan origin.
RPET Pharmacy 2021 Admit Card
Details related to the RPET Pharmacy 2021 Admit Card are mentioned below in the section. Candidates who have successfully filed the application form can check the important details related to the Hall Ticket (Admit card) of Rajsthan Pre-Engineering Test (RPET) Pharmacy.
- Availability: Admit card will be available on the official website.
- Details: RPET admits card contains various information such as the name of the candidate, photograph, roll number, exam date, and time, venue of the examination, and some general information.
- Mandatory: Aspirants will not be allowed to the RPET 2021 exam centre without a valid admit card.
Steps to download RPET 2021 Admit Card:
- Go to the official website of RPET 2021.
- Provide the login credentials such as date of birth, registration number, and password.
- Click the link “Download Admit Card”.
- View and print the hall ticket (RPET admit card) for future reference.
RPET Pharmacy 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode: RPET 2021 is an offline or Pen Paper Based Test
- Medium: Questions will be asked in both English and Hindi language
- Questions Type: The RPET 2021 paper consists of Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ's)
- Subjects: Questions will be asked on Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- Duration: Total duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: One mark is awarded for every correct answer and there will be no negative marking.
The table created below has all the briefs of the exam pattern.
RPET Pharmacy 2021 Exam Pattern
Marks per section
Total number of questions
RPET Pharmacy 2021 Syllabus
Information related to the RPET Pharmacy 2021 Syllabus is mentioned in the section. Candidates are advised to go through it for better performance in the exam.
- Pattern: Aspirants are supposed to prepare on the syllabus prescribed by the Board of Technical Education Rajasthan
- Subjects: RPET 2021 focuses on physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- Prepare: The candidate should focus on the syllabus to score well in RPET 2021.
RPET 2021 Results
Rajasthan Board of Technical Education will declare the RPET 2021 Results after the successful conduction of the exam.
- Mode: RPET 2021 results will be available on the official website.
- Credentials: Candidates can avail themselves of results by entering the roll number and date of birth.
- Cut off: Only candidates meeting the cut off marks can attend the counselling process.
Steps to check RPET 2021 Results:
- Visit the official website of RPET.
- Click on the “RPET 2021 Result” link.
- Provide the roll number and date of birth
- Click the Submit button.
- View and save the RPET score-card.
- Take out the print out and keep it intact for the future use
RPET Pharmacy 2021 Reference Books
Aspirants preparing for RPET Pharmacy can consider the following books for the exam. The below-mentioned books can be helpful to the aspirants if they want to crack the RPET Pharmacy 2021 exam.
Some of the reference books for RPET Pharmacy 2021 are:
- B. Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy) Entrance Examinations Guide (Popular Master Guide)
- B. Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy) Entrance Exam Guide (English)
RPET Pharmacy 2021 Reservation
RPET Pharmacy 2021 also has some of its seats reserved for categories other than general. This quote of reservation of seats is completely prescribed by the government of Rajasthan.
The percentage of seats reserved as per the categories is mentioned below:
Reservation Criteria for RPET
Non-creamy OBC category
Non-creamy SBC category
Dependants of Defence Killed/Ex-servicemen / Gallantry award winners
KM (Kashmiri migrants)
Details inside the table show the percentage of seats reserved for the different categories.
RPET Pharmacy 2021 Counseling
RPET Pharmacy 2021 counselling is done after the merit list is out. The aspirants meeting the merit scores are to register themselves for the counselling online. To register for RPET Pharmacy 2021 counselling, aspirants are to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login using the 16 digit Mitra number/Bill desk transaction Id., mother’s name, and date of birth.
- Fill the choice of the institute using tabs on display which will guide the applicants through choices offered
- All the information related to institutions, departments, and the program is available on the display itself. Fill in the choices carefully.
- There is no upper limit for filling up several choices. Any number of choices can be filled.
- The allotment of the seat is done by the institute online itself.
- The allotment list is also available online. Additional letters are not sent to any of the aspirants individually.
- After the allotment of the seat, aspirants have to report on the scheduled date and time at the decided venue along with the relevant documents.
Documents required in RPET Pharmacy 2021 Counseling Process are given below:
Following lists of the documents will require at the time of the RPET Pharmacy 2021 Counselling
- Allotment letter
- Receipt of e payment
- Mark sheets of X, XI, and XII examination.
- Mark sheet of JEE main scorecard.
- Documents related to the domicile of Rajasthan and reservation category
- Receipt of Mitra/kiosk desk with a token number and transaction id of payment.
- Challan number
- Mobile number
RPET Pharmacy 2021 Highlights
Candidates are advised to check the RPET Pharmacy 2021 Highlights for all the basic knowledge of the admission process
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Pre Engineering test|
|Conducting Body||Rajasthan Board of Technical Education|