Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test Pharmacy or RPET Pharmacy Application form will release from the third week of March 2020 by the Rajsthan Technical Board of Education. Eligible candidate can fill the application form to get admission in Bachelor of Pharmacy program through RPET Pharmacy. However, the Rajasthan Technical Education Board will conduct the Rajasthan Pre Board of Technical Education Pharmacy (RPET Pharmacy) 2020 by the 1st week of May 2020. Candidates are advised to read the full articles for more knowledge about the RPET Pharmacy Application Form, Important dates of Application, Eligibility and process to fill the registration (Application) Form.
RPET Pharmacy 2020 Application Form
Application process for the RPET Pharmacy will be held in an online mode. Candidates must read the details given below to have all the idea of RPET Pharmacy Registration
- The opening and closing date of the application form for RPET Pharmacy will be from the third week of March to the third week of April 2020
- Candidate are advised to go accordingly the schedule of the application form
- Official website is the only source to obtain the Registration form
- One form for the one candidates will be accepted, Board will not accept the multiple forms of one candidate
- All the personal details section must be filled correctly by the appearing candidate
- Scanned copy of signature and photo of the candidate must be uploaded in the JPEG/JPG Format
- Details of the educational qualification have to provide by the applicant during the registration
- No correction will be done once the form is submitted
- Applicant must take the printed copy of the Application for future references
- Fee submission must be done on the time of filling the form.
Documents Require While Filling the Application Form of RPET Pharmacy 2020
List of the documents require during the registration form filling process of RPET Pharmacy is mentioned below.
- Marksheet of class 10 and 10+2 of the appearing candidate
- Marksheet of Jee Main Score Card of the appearinf candidate
- Scanned copy of photo (passport size photo of the candidate) in JPEG Format less than 100 kb
- Scanned signature of the candidate in JPEG Format with size less than 50 kb
- Domicile certificate of Rajsthan State
- Recipt of the fee payment of E-Mitra/Kiosk desk with token number and transcript ID of Payment
- Soft copy of the challan card or number
- Candidates belonging to the KM Ctegory must have proof of the from the coompetent authority which is required during the registration
RPET Pharmacy 2020 Registration Dates
All the dates of the specific events related to the RPET Pharmacy are tentatives and change might be made by the official body. Candidates are advised to follow this event schedule (mentioned inside the table) mentioned based on the previous year's event schedules, once the official dates will be announced, 'it would appear in this article.
Application Schedule For the RPET Pharmacy 2020
|Opening Dates of the Application Form||Third week of March 2020|
|Closing date of the Application Form||The third week of April 2020|
|Issuance of Admit Card||Last week of April 2020|
|Exam to be conducted||The first week of May 2020|
Candidates must be prepared for the test as per the schedule mentioned inside the table.
RPET Pharmacy 2020 Application Fee
Rajasthan pre- Engineering Test (RPET Pharmacy) application fee payment details are provided below.
- Registration (Application ) Fee for every candidate is the same.
- Applicants for the RPET Pharmacy 2020 are required to pay the amount of Rs.700 as an application fee
- Mode of Payment :Payment can be done through E-Mitra Kiosk Desk
- An additional charge will be applicable for the late applicants of RPET Pharmacy
- Caandidates must note that from will not be accepted without fee payment.
Steps Involve in Filling the Application Form of RPET Pharmacy 2020
Candidates are required to follow these steps (mentioned below) requires to fill the registration form filling process. check all the points carefully
- Step 1 : Go to the official website of Board of Technical Education (Rajasthan), 'techedu.rajasthan,gov.in'.
- Step 2 : Click on the link of Application form section (provided on the website)
- Step 3 : Provide all the details asked in the registration form
- Step 4 : Fill the Personal details like, Name, Parents Name, Address, Qualification, Choose the Preffered course,
- Step 5 : Upload the scanned copy of Signature and photograph
- Step 6 : Upload the educational qualification certificates
- Step 7 : Click on Save and Review button to check the information you have provided
- Step 8 : Click on the Final Submit button to submit the form
- Step 9 : Finally click on the Print the Form button to take the print out of the RPET Pharmacy Application Form 2020.
RPET Pharmacy 2020 Eligiblity Criteria
All the aspirants of Rajsthan Pre-Engeenering Test Pharmacy should check all kinds of eligiblity required to fill the form. Non-eligible candidates are Unauthentic to apply for the exam. see more details related to the RPET Pharmacy Eligiblity mentioned below.
Education Qualification Criteria
- Applicant should have passed the 10+2 Exam with Physic, chemistry and Mathematics with an agreegate of 45 percent of Marks atleast
- Applicants Belonging to the SC/ST/OBC/Non-creamy layer/SBC , should have pass the 10+2 Exam with Physics ,Chemistry and Mathematics with an agrregate of 40% Marks atleast
2. Age Eligiblity Criteria
- For general category, A candidate should not have exceed the age of 28, which is their date of birth must falls after 1 October, 1991
- For SC/ST and PWD Candidates must not exceeds the age of 33 Years, which means their date of birth must falls after the 1 October, 1986.
3. Medical Fitness
- Height- Male candidates must be 1.5m long whereas the female candidate should be 1.4 m long
- Weight- A male candidate must not below the 41 kg weight and in case of female applicante, she should be miminimum 37 kg
- A candidate should not have any vision, hearing defect
- He/she should not have any speech or vocal problem
- Chest measurement of the candidate should be more than 69 cm.