RPET Pharmacy 2021 Application form will release tentatively in March 2021 by the Rajasthan Technical Board of Education. The REPT Pharmacy 2021 is likely to be conducted in the first week of May 2021. Eligible candidates can fill the application form to get admission to the Bachelor of Pharmacy program through RPET Pharmacy. Candidates are advised to read the full articles for more knowledge about the RPET Pharmacy Application Form 2021.
RPET Pharmacy 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can check all the important dates for RPET Pharmacy 2021
given in the table below:
Application Schedule For the RPET Pharmacy 2021
|Events ||Dates (Tentative)|
|Opening Dates of the Application Form||March 2021|
|Closing date of the Application Form||April 2021|
|Issuance of Admit Card||Last week of April 2021|
|RPET Pharmacy 2021||The first week of May 2021|
|Result Declaration||Last week of May 2021|
|Counseling begins||The first week of June 2021|
Note: All the dates of the specific events related to the RPET Pharmacy are tentatives based on the previous year's data and changes might be made by the official body. This page will be updated as soon as further information is released by the exam conducting body.
RPET Pharmacy 2021 Application Form
The application process for the RPET Pharmacy
will be held in an online mode. Candidates must read the details given below to have all the idea of RPET Pharmacy Registration
- The opening and closing date of the application form for RPET Pharmacy will be tentatively from August 2021.
- Candidate are advised to go accordingly to the schedule of the application form
- The official website is the only source to obtain the Registration form
- One form for the one candidates will be accepted, Board will not accept the multiple forms of one candidate
- All the personal details section must be filled correctly by the appearing candidate
- Scanned copy of signature and photo of the candidate must be uploaded in the JPEG/JPG Format
- Details of the educational qualification have to provide by the applicant during the registration
- No correction will be done once the form is submitted
- Applicant must take the printed copy of the Application for future references
- Fee submission must be done at the time of filling the form.
Documents Required While Filling the Application Form of RPET Pharmacy 2021
Candidates must have all the required documents with them while filling the application for RPET Pharmacy 2021. A list of the documents required during the registration form filling process of RPET Pharmacy is mentioned below.
- Marksheet of class 10 and 10+2 of the appearing candidate
- Marksheet of Jee Main Score Card of the appearing candidate
- Scanned copy of the photo (passport size photo of the candidate) in JPEG Format less than 100 kb
- Scanned signature of the candidate in JPEG Format with size less than 50 kb
- Domicile certificate of Rajasthan State
- Receipt of the fee payment of E-Mitra/Kiosk desk with the token number and transcript ID of Payment
- Soft copy of the challan card or number
- Candidates belonging to the KM Category must have proof of the from the competent authority which is required during the registration
RPET Pharmacy 2021 Application Fee
Rajasthan pre- Engineering Test (RPET Pharmacy) application fee payment details are provided below.
- The registration (Application ) Fee for every candidate is the same.
- Applicants for the RPET Pharmacy 2021 are required to pay the amount of Rs.700 as an application fee
- Mode of Payment: Payment can be done through the E-Mitra Kiosk Desk
- An additional charge will be applicable for the late applicants of RPET Pharmacy
- Candidates must note that from will not be accepted without fee payment.
Steps Involve in Filling the Application Form of RPET Pharmacy 2021
Candidates are required to follow these steps (mentioned below) requires to fill the RPET Pharmacy 2021 r
egistration form filling process. check all the points carefully
- Step 1: Go to the official website of the Board of Technical Education (Rajasthan), 'techedu. Rajasthan, gov. in'.
- Step 2: Click on the link in the Application form section (provided on the website)
- Step 3: Provide all the details asked in the registration form
- Step 4: Fill the Personal details like Name, Parents Name, Address, Qualification, Choose the Preferred course,
- Step 5: Upload the scanned copy of Signature and photograph
- Step 6: Upload the educational qualification certificates
- Step 7: Click on Save and Review button to check the information you have provided
- Step 8: Click on the Final Submit button to submit the form
- Step 9: Finally click on the Print the Form button to take the printout of the RPET Pharmacy Application Form 2021.
RPET Pharmacy 2021 Eligibility Criteria
All the aspirants of Rajsthan Pre-Engineering Test Pharmacy should check all kinds of eligibility required to fill the form. Non-eligible candidates are Unauthentic to apply for the exam. see more details related to the RPET Pharmacy 2021 Eligibility mentioned below.
1. Education Qualification Criteria
- Applicant should have passed the 10+2 Exam with Physic, Chemistry, and Mathematics with an aggregate of 45 percent of Marks at least
- Applicants belonging to the SC/ST/OBC/Non-creamy layer/SBC should have passed the 10+2 Exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with an aggregate of 40% Marks at least
2. Age Eligibility Criteria
- For the general category, A candidate should not have exceeded the age of 28, which is their date of birth must fall after 1 October 1991
- For SC/ST and PWD Candidates must not exceed the age of 33 Years, which means their date of birth must fall after 1 October 1986.
3. Medical Fitness
- Height- Male candidates must be 1.5m long whereas the female candidate should be 1.4 m long
- Weight- A male candidate must not below the 41 kg weight and in the case of female applicants, she should be a minimum of 37 kg
- A candidate should not have any vision, hearing defect
- He/she should not have any speech or vocal problem
- The chest measurement of the candidate should be more than 69 cm.
RPET Pharmacy 2021 Admit Card
The admit card for RPET Pharmacy 2021
will be released on the Rajasthan Board of Technical Education on its official website. Candidates can download the admit card by entering their application id and password. Without an admit card the entry into the examination hall will not be granted to the candidates.