SKUCET 2021 or Sri Krishnadevaraya University Common Entrance Test will be conducted by the Directorate of Admissions of Sri Krishnadevaraya University for admission into various Postgraduate courses in Arts, Sciences and Commerce. This admission test is held once a year at the university level. Those who will qualify the exam will be given admission into MA, M.Com, M.Sc, programs.Read the complete article to know more about SKUCommon Entrance Test 2021 like the Registration process, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Scheme, etc.
SKUCET 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check the SKUCET 2021 exam status from the below table:
|Exam status||Official notification is yet to release|
SKUCET 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can check below in the table the important dates of SKUCET 2021:
SKUPGCET 2021 Schedule
|SKUCET Application form start date||2nd week of April 2021|
|Closing date of Submission||2nd week of May 2021|
|Closing date of Submission with late fee (Rs.500)||3rd week of May 2021|
|Issuing date of Admit Card||June 2021|
|Examination||Mid of June 2021|
|Result announcement date||July 2021|
SKUCET 2021 Application Form
SKUCET 2021 Application Form will be released in an online mode. Those applicants are interested and eligible to get admission in various PG Courses such as MA, M.Com, M.Sc from the various affiliated colleges of Sri Krishnadevaraya University, they can apply for SKUCET by filling the online registration form.
- The application Form will have to be submitted online on the official website of Sri Krishnadevaraya University College of Engineering and Technology.
- For registration, the applicants should have to fill with required details such as personal details like (name, email id, mobile no., etc), educational qualifications as per SSC / X- std Records.
- Candidates should have to upload their photograph and signature as per the prescribed format.
- They have to select the test centre and enter SSC Roll No, Month & Year of passing.
- Any incomplete form will not be accepted.
- The candidate has to submit a separate application for each course/subject
- It is advisable to get the printout of the filled form for further reference.
SKUCET 2021 Application Fee
The candidates need to deposit Rs 500/- as an application fee via Debit Card/ Credit Card/Internet Banking online. Fee via any other mode will be accepted. Any deposited amount will not be refunded.
There will be a late fee of Rs 500, 1000 and 5000 for which the last date of submission will be announced later.
SKUCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form aspirants must check SKUCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum score of 40% marks in the concerned subject.
- Post Graduate (PG) degree holders of a particular course/subject are not entitled to admission into the same course/subject. However, a PG degree holder can pursue another PG course in a different course/subject.
- For the courses where the admission is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate marks should be 40%.
- For admission into M.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be 50% and in degree/PG should be 45%. whereas for SC/ST candidates, they need to just pass the qualifying exam.
- Candidates who have already passed the qualifying examination or who have appeared/are appearing for the final year annual examination in 2021 are also eligible to apply.
- Supplementary candidates of 2021 are not eligible to apply.
SKUCET 2021 Exam Pattern
The candidates must check underneath the exam scheme to get an idea type of questions asked, duration, etc. Check below SKUCET 2021 Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode - Offline via Pen and Paper mode
- The medium of exam - English and Telugu
- Duration of exam - 90 minutes
- Number of questions - 100 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Marking Scheme - Each question carries one mark and there is no negative mark for the wrong answer.
- Sections - The syllabus of each test consists of Section-A for 30 marks, Section-B for 30 marks and Section-C for 40 marks.
NOTE - Calculators, books, papers, mathematical and physical tables, slide rulers, pagers, electronic
organizers, digital diaries, cellular phones or any other calculating aids are not allowed into
the Examination Hall.
SKUCET 2021 Admit Card
Hall ticket is a crucial document to be carried to the exam hall. Those who will submit the form successfully will only be issued their CET Admit Card. The candidates can check below in the given points a few important details about SKUCET 2021 Admit Card:
- Hall tickets for the Entrance Test will be available by university online 7 days before
the commencement of exam.
- Applicants will have to download the same from the official website of the SKU.
- They will have to enter the login details (Application number and date of birth) to download the same.
- Aspirants will be able to access the hall ticket from its release date untill the exam date.
- Hall Ticket is to be preserved carefully and produced at the time of admission along with their Rank Card.
How to download SKUCET 2021 Admit Card?
Steps to download Sri Krishnadevaraya University Common Entrance Test
- Step 1 - Visit the Sri Krishnadevaraya University official website
- Step 2 - Click on the link given to download CET 2021 hall ticket/admit card on the left side of the page.
- Step 3 - Login with the application number and date of birth
- Step 4 - Once the admit card will be displayed download the same and get the printout of it.
SKUCET 2021 Result
SKUCET 2021 Result will be declared soon after the exam will be held. The examinees can keep a track of the scorecard release date via this page.
- The candidates will have to check their score by entering their hall ticket number and date of birth.
- Rank Cards can be downloaded by the candidates within 10 days after the announcement of
- The Rank obtained in SKUCET-2021 will be valid for admission in the academic year 2021-22
- There is no provision for revaluation or personal identification of the Answer Sheet.
- The minimum qualifying marks is 25. However, for SC/ST candidates there are no minimum qualifying marks.
- When there is a tie, it will be resolved on the basis of marks obtained in degree. If there is still a tie, it will be resolved as per seniority in age.
SKUCET 2021 Counselling
Those who will attain the minimum qualifying marks will have to attend SKUCET 2021 Counselling:
- The final admissions will be based on CET 2021 Rank, subject to fulfilment of other minimum eligibility criteria.
- Admissions pertaining to all the colleges will be made through counselling at Directorate of
Admissions, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu.
- Candidates will have to attend the counselling on the date and time as specified to them with the required original documents and fees.
- At the time of counselling, the following original documents should be submitted by the
- SKUCET 2021 Rank card and hall ticket
- Marks statements and Provisional/Degree certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer certificate and Study & Conduct certificate
- SSC and Intermediate pass certificates
- Six Passport size photographs
- Study certificates from IX class to qualifying examination
- Caste certificate in original from Tahsildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- Income certificates from the Tahsildar
- Relevant certificate in case of other reservations (PH/NCC/NSS/Games & Sports/NI)
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of armed
- Residence certificate of parents to a stay in the state of A.P. from Tahsildar in case
of candidates who have studied outside A.P. / carried out private study
- Migration certificate (for other than SVU region candidates)
SKUCET 2021 Highlights
Aspirants check below in the table SKU Common Entrance Test 2021 short details:
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Common Entrance Test 2021 Basic Details
|Exam name||SKUCET 2021 or Sri Krishnadevaraya University Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting body||Sri Krishnadevaraya University |
|Level of exam||University level|
|Frequency||Once a Year|
|Purpose||For admission into various Postgraduate courses in Arts, Sciences and Commerce|
|SKU CET official website||http://skudoa.in/|
About Sri Krishnadevaraya University
Sri Krishnadevaraya University is a public university in Andhra Pradesh, founded on 25 July 1981. The university is named after a patron of learning and the arts, Sri Krishnadevaraya, of the Vijayanagara empire of the 16th century.