SMAT 2020 Online Interview call will be scheduled soon for shortlisted candidates. It is also known as the Shiv Nadar University Management Aptitude Test which is organised by the Shiv Nadar University. The exam is
conducted for those seeking to take admission in MBA course. It is organised once a year at the university level. University also offers the admission based of the scores in one of these tests CAT 2018, 19 / NMAT 2018, 19/ XAT 2019, 20 / CMAT 2019,20/ Valid GMAT(2016 onwards) scores or appear for SMAT test. Seeking aspirants can get their registration done and fill the form as it is ongoing. Other related information can be checked below in the article.
- Online Interview round will be scheduled for shortlisted candidates through telephone calling very soon.
- The result of SMAT 2020 will be released online on the official website.
SMAT 2020 Application Form
The candidates can check the SMAT 2020 Application Form on the official website. But, before filling the form it is an advice to the applicants to check the eligibility. Get the other information related to the examination form below:
- The Application form is available on the official website and can be filled till 30 July 2020
- The candidates must fill the form with all valid details only.
- Multiple forms will lead to rejection of the form, hence candidates can fill one form only.
- Upload the scanned copy of the mandatory documents in the prescribed format only.
- Email ID submitted at the time of registration will be used for all correspondence until enrolment is completed. Change in Email ID will NOT be permitted under any circumstances.
- After filling all the details, candidates must get the print-out of it.
- For any assistance contact on SNU-MBA Query Management System.
SMAT Application Fee
The details of the SMAT Application fee is mentioned below:
Modes of Payment
- Online - By a Credit/Debit card applicants can pay the fee.
- Offline - Demand Draft has drawn in favor of Shiv Nadar University payable at Noida. The DD has to be sent to the below address:
Shiv Nadar University,
NH91, Tehsil Dadri.
Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh - 201314.
SMAT 2020 Registration fee
|All Category Candidates||Rs 1200/-|
Note - Fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
SMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can check the SMAT Eligibility Criteria below:
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent from a recognised University / Board / Institute / Council.
- Should have a score of minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from any of the recognized Universities, Deemed Universities, Institutions of National Importance or from a Professional Body including ICAI, ICSI, ICWAI, etc.
- Candidates awaiting the result of the final year exam can also apply for the program. But in such case, an applicant will be required to produce a certificate latest by 30 November 2020 from the Principal/Registrar of their respective college/ institute stating that they have completed all the requirements (the results may, however, be awaited)
- The transcript of the final examination will have to be submitted at the Registrar's office latest by 31 October 2021.
- Candidates can apply for admission based on the scores in one of these tests CAT 2018, 19 / NMAT 2018, 19/ XAT 2019, 20 / CMAT 2019,20/ Valid GMAT(2016 onwards) scores or appear for SMAT test.
SMAT 2020 Admit Card
SMAT 2020 Admit Card will be released on the official website of the competent authority after the form will be submitted by the candidates. The other details are as follows:
- The candidates will be able to download the Hall Ticket from the website of the authorised body.
- Admission Ticket must be carried to the examination hall as it is a mandatory document to be carried to the exam hall.
- Also, along with the Hall Ticket original Id proof must be carried like Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. for verification purposes.
Note - Test Centers will be provided to registered applicants.
SMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The SMAT Exam Pattern can be checked below:
- Number of Sections - SMAT will have three sections.
- Number of Questions - 90 Questions
- Duration - 90 Minutes
- Sections - Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning and Verbal & Reading Comprehension
SMAT 2020 Results
The SMAT 2020 Result will be disclosed on the official website of Shiv Nadar University after the exam will get over. A link will be given to download the scorecard. Candidates will have to enter their login credentials to download the result card. The authority will publish the merit list of the candidates based on the performance in the exam.
SMAT 2020 Selection Process
The Shiv Nadar University will select the candidates based on the following:
- CAT Score for short-listing/selecting the candidates for their I-Global MBA program.
- GMAT and NMAT scores only for short-listing/selecting the candidates for its I-Global MBA program.
- XAT scores only for short-listing/selecting the candidates for its I-Global MBA program
SMAT 2020 Highlights
The SMAT summary can be checked below in the table:
|Exam Name||Shiv Nadar University Management Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Body||Shiv Nadar University|
|Level of Exam||University level|
|Frequency ||Once a Year|
|Exam Purpose||To offer admission in MBA courses|
About Shiv Nadar University
Shiv Nadar University
was established in the year 2011 and is a private university. It is located in Dadri, Uttar Pradesh. It is currently registered with DSIR, Government of India as a Research Institution. The university covers the area of 286-acre in India's National Capital Region. It offers various UG, PG and Doctoral courses in the fields of Management.